BANNED
Banned
ask a farmer who just planted corn seed what he planted

he'll tell you "corn"

ask him what's in his field when it's three inches high

he'll tell you "corn"

ask him when it's two feet high

he'll tell you to go away and stop bothering him

And is that just planted seed in fact "corn" or is it different than "corn"?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Perhaps your facts are wrong? Most videos are edited. Why is it okay for liberals to use insulting language when referencing Conservatives but OH!!! the umbrage! the outrage! when the shoe is on the other foot.

Sure, most videos are edited but when they are edited to mislead in order to make a point it should be appropriate to acknowledge that.

Save your umbrage.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I know of no one in favor of murdering "children" in the womb.

are these children?

Spoiler
155079377665aa392a5704d9c2791ac8.jpg

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sure, most videos are edited but when they are edited to mislead in order to make a point it should be appropriate to acknowledge that.

Save your umbrage.

Do you think this is what she really said?

"I want a pet. I once bought a lamb for Victor Borge. He liked to hold it on his knee."

republicanchick

Are you suggesting Taney was not a Roman Catholic? Everything I have read indicates he was the first Roman Catholic to sit on the Supreme Court. If you have information otherwise please provide it.

well, it really doesn't matter, does it?

if one person out of all the billions of Catholics in the world.. or all the billions who ever even lived, for that matter... if ONE makes a bad decision like Taney, they (all Catholics) are bad

(according 2 the anti-Catholics)

+++

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Comparing the Dred Scott decision to the one granting gay people the right to marry is so grotesquely off the mark, unfair ,specious and imbecilic words fail me.
The Dred Scott decision legalized and promoted the maltreatment and humiliation of slaves . It made injustice legal .
Allowing gay people to marry harms absolutely no one else and no one at all. It does not violate the rights of anyone else, interfere with their lives or cause them misfortune, difficulties and hardship .
Kim Davis is NOT being "persecuted " and not fired for opposing gay marriage . She was imprisoned for CONTEMPT OF COURT , insubordination and refusal to do her job based on her religious beliefs and intolerance of and hostility to gay people .
I fail to see how same sex marriage could possibly hurt or trouble Kim Davis and her family . What does she have to lose by doing her job here ? Absolutely nothing .

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Allowing gay people to marry harms absolutely no one else and no one at all .

Only if you're a homo lover. If you're a normal person, fags are a perversion of all that is good and right. Arguing about whether they can marry shows compromise in action.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Only if you're a homo lover. If you're a normal person, fags are a perversion of all that is good and right. Arguing about whether they can marry shows compromise in action.

Ah, Stripe-o another person apparently supported by a loving deity who allows them to hate. Fascinating.

republicanchick

No kidding. Did you have a point to make?

here's his point:

all Catholics are bad... doesn't matter about Mother Teresa... or the saints... they are all just SOOOO BAD

yeh, that's his only point...

good one, isn't it?

But not all Muslims are bad... no siree....

+++