lighthouse's SPOTD 4-9-05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Lovejoy said:
I cannot read BCK's stuff. He makes very difficult ideas seem completely comprehensible, and then I get all cocky and think I am a lot smarter than I am. It's really no good for me.
:darwinsm:

Context

Lovejoy

Wow, LH, I am honored! I have never gotten a POTD before! And all I had to do was confess my own density! Thank you.

Ninjashadow

:chuckle: Sometimes that's all it takes.

Another surefire way to get a post of the day is to argue for hockey against me. I think people got three in one day off of me.

Ninjashadow

Yeah, I don't like hockey at all, so I argue against it. Not to long after I came to this here site, I was arguing that very topic and I think three people got posts' of the day off of me. I guess I got an assist on it.

Lovejoy

I think that the administration here actually runs a hockey forum elsewhere. Perhaps attacking hockey would not be wise. Maybe we can all get together and make fun of curling instead? Or polo? Log rolling?

Lovejoy

Funny, 'cause hockey would be the wrong sport to finish that statement with! "..a tooth for a tooth." Those guys got no teeth to trade for!

Lovejoy

Listen, Ninja, I am going to have to ask you to stop not-spamming this thread. Please only post spam here. Do you have something non-contributory to say? Please speak up, but only if it is out of turn and irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.