Life in Florida

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Some of you know I have spent much of winter in Florida where the warmer weather suits me. The place I have down there is a condo; it is maintenance free, yet it feels a bit cramped. Next year it will have internet service.

Still spending time in Louisiana, although I no longer have a house there, my main residence is Alabama. My daughter has purchased a big house there and this summer they are going to renovate it, and move in; I plan to help a bit, if only with making the refreshments. It is very nice to see the kid, grandkids and great grandbabies.

Today I am so tired; it is hard to stay awake until this evening. There is some dusting and cleaning that needs to be done here. Having left the heat on low, I had to set it higher while I picked up some groceries at the Winn-Dixie. It is good to be back here! Tomorrow I will be doing little things around the house and Monday, I have to see my pool man; I am not sure it is being maintained properly?

I hope everyone is doing well? Tomorrow I will try to log in and spend some time chatting with y’all:)

bybee

Some of you know I have spent much of winter in Florida where the warmer weather suits me. The place I have down there is a condo; it is maintenance free, yet it feels a bit cramped. Next year it will have internet service.

Still spending time in Louisiana, although I no longer have a house there, my main residence is Alabama. My daughter has purchased a big house there and this summer they are going to renovate it, and move in; I plan to help a bit, if only with making the refreshments. It is very nice to see the kid, grandkids and great grandbabies.

Today I am so tired; it is hard to stay awake until this evening. There is some dusting and cleaning that needs to be done here. Having left the heat on low, I had to set it higher while I picked up some groceries at the Winn-Dixie. It is good to be back here! Tomorrow I will be doing little things around the house and Monday, I have to see my pool man; I am not sure it is being maintained properly?

I hope everyone is doing well? Tomorrow I will try to log in and spend some time chatting with y’all:)

I'm in Estero. Florida. If you are not too far away I will come visit you?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Get as much rest as you can, and be on TOL as much as you can.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I'm in Estero. Florida. If you are not too far away I will come visit you?

Not far away at all! Have stayed in Clearwater, and may make it permanent, this is a condo I am sharing with my sister and her husband, while I look for one, either in the same area, or further south.

Otherwise it might be Naples, which is closer to you. I will be going down again in March. Talk more soon!

elohiym

I prefer the tropics or a desert climate over cold and snow.

drbrumley

Not far away at all! Have stayed in Clearwater, and may make it permanent, this is a condo I am sharing with my sister and her husband, while I look for one, either in the same area, or further south.

Otherwise it might be Naples, which is closer to you. I will be going down again in March. Talk more soon!

VERY EXPENSIVE in Naples..

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ya gotta watch those pool guys. ;)

Like cabana-boy John W doing water aerobics?

P1060116.JPG