Liberal opens fire in Dallas at liberal protest

Feral Phoenician

Maybe it was coincidence. But the #1 goal of the Left is to negate the 2A by any means necessary. At minimum, they waste no crises to that end. False flag ops are not outside the realm of possibility.
More than a "coincidence", but I sincerely doubt it was an actual false flag.

The killers were waiting for something like this. Opportunity knocked, and they answered.

Is the government possibly going to try and capitalize on this? Sure. Politics attract Dark Triads (Sociopaths/Psychopaths, Narcissists, and Machiavellians). While decent people mourn the fallen and try to rationalize, Dark Triads rub their hands together and plot. Mark my words; the slain officers won't be in the ground before politicians begin holding press conferences (both sides of the aisle) and exploiting this.

It's easy to see a "conspiracy theory" in this though, as it came at one heck of a time.

musterion

More than a "coincidence", but I sincerely doubt it was an actual false flag.

The killers were waiting for something like this. Opportunity knocked, and they answered.

Is the government possibly going to try and capitalize on this? Sure. Politics attract Dark Triads (Sociopaths/Psychopaths, Narcissists, and Machiavellians). While decent people mourn the fallen and try to rationalize, Dark Triads rub their hands together and plot. Mark my words; the slain officers won't be in the ground before politicians begin holding press conferences (both sides of the aisle) and exploiting this.

It's easy to see a "conspiracy theory" in this though, as it came at one heck of a time.

If you're right, and you probably are, the end result will be no different from a false flag. The regime will use it exactly the same either way -- to further distract from Clinton and to gin up one more excuse to confiscate guns from law abiding citizens.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What if it wasn't random? What if the whole thing was a setup?

I put nothing past the Left anymore.
I don't rule out that some associated with the protest were involved or knew about it.

I know that killing cops does start an intense investigation that is going to start poking really deep into lives on a monumental level.
These shameless idiots just placed their families and friends in a very uncomfortable situation that will not go away anytime soon.

And anyone that supports their actions is shameless as well.

musterion

The same people who literally blamed the NRA for the Orlando shooting while the blood was still being mopped up are today demanding that Black Lives Matter not be smeared by association with the violence in Dallas.

The people who blamed Sarah Palin’s use of crosshairs as a graphic-design element on a poster (“targeting” certain Democrats for electoral challenges) for the shooting of Gabby Giffords suddenly have nothing to say about violent and irresponsible rhetoric.

I myself hold to the view that we hold criminals responsible for their actions and that speeches given by third parties are generally, at most, tangential questions. Maybe your view is different, and that’s fine: But pick one.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/437614/hypocrisy-and-dallas-shooting

musterion

I don't rule out that some associated with the protest were involved or knew about it.

I know that killing cops does start an intense investigation that is going to start poking really deep into lives on a monumental level.
These shameless idiots just placed their families and friends in a very uncomfortable situation that will not go away anytime soon.

And anyone that supports their actions is shameless as well.

As if an FBI investigation means jack at present BUT...if the FBI refuses to touch this or does a cursory exam and says "Nothing to see here," we'll know there are political connections to elites that cannot afford to be exposed, so it'll be dropped and distracted from next news cycle. And people will just...forget. Like we always do.

jeffblue101

shooters facebook per TMZ
070816-sub-micah-johnson-facebook-likes-6.jpg

jeffblue101

http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/08/micah-johnson-dallas-shooting-gunman/
Johnson also subscribed to a Facebook group called "The Black Matrix," which aims to dismantle the system it believes "white societal elites" have put in place to "control the perceptions of its Black populations."
Johnson -- who served in the U.S. Army -- had involvement with Facebook communities including "Filming Cops" and "Police The Police," which describes itself as a platform for documenting and archiving police misconduct, brutality and abuse of authority.

jeffblue101

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-white-people-especially-white-officers.html
Army officials said Johnson was a soldier in the reserves and had served a tour of duty in Afghanistan. Pictures on Facebook suggest that Johnson's father, James, was also in the military. While he professed a hatred for white people in his last words to a hostage negotiator, it appears his step-mother was white. Donna Ferrier Johnson, a teacher for Dallas schools, proudly shared pictures of her step-son in uniform to her page.
Nevertheless, Johnson's activity online suggest he became interested with black militant groups. On Facebook, he identified himself as a black nationalist, and his profile picture shows him wearing a dashiki and holding a clenched first in the air like a Black Panther member.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-especially-white-officers.html#ixzz4DqEwwiaX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

musterion

Johnson also subscribed to a Facebook group called "The Black Matrix," which aims to dismantle the system it believes "white societal elites" have put in place to "control the perceptions of its Black populations."

Well...Democrat saint Lyndon B. Johnson did say he'd have black people voting Democrat for decades. So he had a point, though probably not the one he thought he had.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We don't need a civil war( one was enough).
Not a question of needing or wanting one.
It's a question of if a war is instigated, will you pick a side and fight or just bury your head in the sand.
(Not speaking of you specifically, just in general.)

I do think that the USA would fare better under Trump that under Clinton.
Me too.

radind

This Charming Manc

Don't need to ask those questions at all.

The Dallas police were there to protect the protesters.
Two murderous cowardly black men hid in high places and opened fire with the express purpose of killing as many police officers as possible, shooting some of them in the back.

Pick the right side for once.

No one had taken sides, and read the first line.

Incidents don't happen in vacumes, events lead up and away from tragic events. Asking questions round them may give you the ability to consider limiting the chances of them happening again.

Moral indignation may make you feel more certain about the uncertain world you live in and how wonderful you are, but gives you no ability to consider ways to limit this from happening again.

This Charming Manc

Yep.
Seems more like a "black peoples lives are more important" attitude.

To right it was.

It was a reaction to the numerous dubious shootings of black people by white police officers.

That is an obvious fact.

What doesn't seem obvious is that both are clearly wrong. You seem in abject denial about the issue the escalated into this confrontation.

What would people on this board be suggesting if black police officers were regularly murdering and abusing white citizens because of racial profiling. I'm sure more than one would be shouting for 'civil war' and the shooting the black police officers.

The denial of this clear problem is part of the build it to today's events.

What has seemed to happen today is that 4 citizens of the USA chose to fight the authorities and probably die, because they were so disgusted by the lack of justice afforded to there racial grouping within the USA.

To an extent these men were not overly different to the Oregon protestors, just at a different extreme, and from a different racial grouping, they were more direct and ruthless than the guys at Oregon, but they had the same sense of alienation and not belonging and were willing to take it to the end of the line.