Liberal opens fire in Dallas at liberal protest

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I suspect that the country will start rallying for support of police officers that will send the "Black Lives Matter" movement into the shadows.
This Dallas, TEXAS incident just backfired on them.

I hate to disagree but I don't think so. The left will never go away into the shadows and hide in shame. I think they planned it all along to say "repeal 2nd amendment, confiscate AR15". The idiots Soros paid in the "rally" might not have been in on it.

They will go away when a sharp sword proceeding from his mouth strikes them down, and the they are eaten.

chair

Dreadful scenes, behaviour and thoughts and prayers go to the officers and there families.

Maybe at some point some thought will be put into why this happens which is beyond 'liberals are bad' and the implied 'blacks are bad'.

here are some question to ask

Should the police have more firepower than the community they are to police?
If so if that population is highly armed what is the appropriate level of police weaponry?
If police force are policing a highly armed population do they have to take a highly defensive/aggressive position for there own safety when dealing with the public?
Is it just to be treated in terms of your 'racial type' rather than as an individual citizen when dealing with the police?
Is it polices responsibility to use all due care to avoid using deadly force in the wrong situation irrespective of a persons race or profile?
Is a wider movement responsible for the action of all individuals who choose to associate themselves with the movement?
Does the actions of 4 individuals have an bearing on the rights or wrongs of a movements arguments?

As the Hebrew saying has it: "One righteous man in Sodom". Astounding how this site attracts the narrow-minded bigots.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
As the Hebrew saying has it: "One righteous man in Sodom". Astounding how this site attracts the narrow-minded bigots.

Once more those on TOL who are unChristian Christians are heard from first. do they believe their Jesus does not care about black people? Not care about all people? Or maybe their god created skin color so the bad people would be more noticeable?

chair

Once more those on TOL who are unChristian Christians are heard from first. do they believe their Jesus does not care about black people? Not care about all people? Or maybe their god created skin color so the bad people would be more noticeable?

One wonders how they would have treated a Middle-Eastern looking non-Christian in the first century. One with a carpenter father. Probably pleased if the Romans crucified the darkie.

Interplanner

This was bound to happen with progressive campuses like Evergreen in WA and ___ in Vermont inviting convicted police assassins to their commencements. (Good for former WA Gov Locke who would not attend and speak at Evergreen even when only a taped recording of MuMu was to be played). It is simply due to the moral bankruptcy of the Left accusing the wrong person or group.

http://hillarysamericathemovie.com/#

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This was bound to happen with progressive campuses like Evergreen in WA and ___ in Vermont inviting convicted police assassins to their commencements. (Good for former WA Gov Locke who would not attend and speak at Evergreen even when only a taped recording of MuMu was to be played). It is simply due to the moral bankruptcy of the Left accusing the wrong person or group.

you ain't right

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned

Ah, now we know the underlying reason.

musterion

Interesting that the snipers (a) evidently had at least basic tactical training and (b) enough advance notice of the parade route to pick effective and fairly defensible locations.

Very interesting.

One wonders how they were able to know that in advance.

musterion

Since I always believe in watching what the Left hand is doing, a comment from elsewhere:

Nothing like a slaughter of cops at a BLM protest to erase Hillary, The Clinton Crime Syndicate, and the criminal feckless government from the news cycle.

Yep. Never let a crisis go to waste. Even if you have to manufacture one.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dreadful scenes, behaviour and thoughts and prayers go to the officers and there families.

Maybe at some point some thought will be put into why this happens which is beyond 'liberals are bad' and the implied 'blacks are bad'.

here are some question to ask

Should the police have more firepower than the community they are to police?
If so if that population is highly armed what is the appropriate level of police weaponry?
If police force are policing a highly armed population do they have to take a highly defensive/aggressive position for there own safety when dealing with the public?
Is it just to be treated in terms of your 'racial type' rather than as an individual citizen when dealing with the police?
Is it polices responsibility to use all due care to avoid using deadly force in the wrong situation irrespective of a persons race or profile?
Is a wider movement responsible for the action of all individuals who choose to associate themselves with the movement?
Does the actions of 4 individuals have an bearing on the rights or wrongs of a movements arguments?
Don't need to ask those questions at all.

The Dallas police were there to protect the protesters.
Two murderous cowardly black men hid in high places and opened fire with the express purpose of killing as many police officers as possible, shooting some of them in the back.

Pick the right side for once.

radind

I suspect that the country will start rallying for support of police officers that will send the "Black Lives Matter" movement into the shadows.
This Dallas, TEXAS incident just backfired on them.

I expect the majority godless Secular Humanists to continue support for BLM and to attack Christian values. In my opinion , Secular Humanism operates as a religion with a fervor that few can match.
The real test will be the Nov election. If Clinton is elected, I see no hope for the USA.

jeffblue101

Alex Horton (@AlexHortonTX)
26 mins ago - View on Twitter
Alleged Dallas gunman Micah X. Johnson was an Army veteran, an Army personnel spokesperson confirmed to me.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Alex Horton (@AlexHortonTX)
26 mins ago - View on Twitter
Alleged Dallas gunman Micah X. Johnson was an Army veteran, an Army personnel spokesperson confirmed to me.
I don't know why he says "alleged".
They guy admitted he was there to kill as many officers as he could.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I expect the majority godless Secular Humanists to continue support for BLM and to attack Christian values. In my opinion , Secular Humanism operates as a religion with a fervor that few can match.
The real test will be the Nov election. If Clinton is elected, I see no hope for the USA.

Yet you think if godless secular humanist Donald Trump wins the election things will get better?

A civil war is brewing here in the US, I say let's get it on.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Interesting that the snipers (a) evidently had at least basic tactical training and (b) enough advance notice of the parade route to pick effective and fairly defensible locations.

Very interesting.

One wonders how they were able to know that in advance.
It's not hard to imagine that they got inside info to plan this.

More dumbass capital offense cop killers with a murderous plan that didn't end well for them.