Lets fact check "Faith" the verb....

Faither

BANNED
Banned
It's kind of crazy sometimes in forums trying to get a point or truth across to others, even if it's a fact. So I'm starting this thread to just simply post facts, and the proof that goes along with that fact.

If someone would like to challenge or disagree with a fact I have presented, please don't do so with posts that don't have supporting proof.

These will be some hard facts to accept for most people, but don't let that stop us from a learning discussion for everyone.

Subject of fact check: The word "Faith".

Fact 1) The word "Faith" in the English language is a noun.

2) The word "Faith" in the original Greek texts is "Pistis".

3) The verb in the Greek language for the noun "Faith"
or pistis is, "pisteuo".

4) "Pisteuo", is an action word. An action word is an "act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence."

5) The English language has no word for the Greek word "Pisteuo."

6) The word "pisteuo" was mistranslated into our English texts.

7) The translators had no choice but to choose a word that came the closest to the Greek word, "pisteuo."

8) The word or words they chose were, "believer, believing, and to believe."

9) The word or words the translators needed were, "Faithing, Faither, and to Faithe."

10) The words "Faither, Faithing, and to Faithe", are the verb forms of the corresponding noun, "Faith."

11) The strongs definition of "pisteuo" is: "Pisteuo" means "not" just to believe, but to place confidence in, to trust, reliance upon, "not mere credence", Commit unto, be commited unto." These are all action word definitions.

12) The vines expository dictionary: " A personal surrender to Him (Jesus), a life inspired by such surrender."

13) The word "pisteuo" is mistranslated into the Gospels 248 times alone.

14) " NT saving Faith" is " A personal surrendering of our lives and will over to Jesus to start, maintain, and complete a relationship with Him here on earth."

15) If we only are "a believer, or believing in God, we will never have a relationship with Him."

16) Their is no Greek word for the English words "believe, believer, or believing."

17) The words "Believe, believer, and believing," are mistranslated into The English language. And as a result when written in English are mistranslated back into our English Greek dictionarys.

18) There is no state of being in the Greek language as "believing, believer, or believe." In the Greek language, we are either moving forwards, in our case to God by surrendering our lives to Jesus, or Moving backwards away from Jesus, serving ourselves. Faithing to Jesus is"pisteuo". Faithing away from Jesus, put an "A" in front of Pisteuo, and you have apisteuo. There is no state of being where we are simply idling in neutral (believing)or sitting on the fence we might say.

This is a fact check on NT Faith or Faithing to be accurate. Please read carefully before responding.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
More "facts" about Faith or "pisteuo."

15) Pisteuo or the verb form of "Faith", if not practiced by us and accepted by God, a relationship with God is almost impossible

16) Pisteuo or Faithing is a surrendering of our life and will to God. If we start this NT act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence, expecting anything in return, yes even eternal life, Jesus can't accept our surrender or offering of ourselves because it not genuine. Expecting something in return would be an investment, or like a vending machine, that's not Gods way.

17) When we genuinely surrender our lives and will to God, but we aren't following it up with a life inspired by such surrender, we will not be acceptable to God.

18) This means that NT Faithing is not just surrender our lives to God , but all the decisions we make every day must show God we truly have surrendered to Him, or are we making decisions that show God we are still serving ourselves.

19) Faithing is not done perfectly but genuinely . Faithing is not a work that is attempting to replace Jesus free gift of Garce, it is a work to access His free gift of Grace.

I added this timeline to this thread to show that none of this Salvation timeline will ever start if we do not start NT Faithing or pisteuo to Jesus.

The Salvation timeline or journey are the Biblical happenings that unfold as we are Faithing into and in Christ. I understand many will not agree with this timeline. All I ask is that if you disagree with my understanding or timeline, please post your understanding of your timeline of events that happen when we are drawn, tested, sealed, and maintaining in Christ.

1) The world or the field:

a) Christ bought this entire field to get the treasure out of it.
b) People are called out from this field.
c) people are not called out from this field.
e) The drawing of the Father starts here.
f) The beginning of the perfecting process starts here.
g) No prayer or worship is acceptable here yet.
h) Not sealed with the Holy Spirit yet. Not His yet. Rom. 8:9
I) No gift of hearing yet.

2)The Door or the sacrifice.

a) The surrendering of our life and will to God. (Faithing or Pisteuo)
b) Here an act of Faithing is acceptable by a hearing of Christ or His Word. But we are still outside of Gods Word at this point.
c) No saving Faith yet.
d) We are still outside of Gods word here an not His yet. Rom: 8:9
e) Here prayer and worship are not acceptable by God yet.
f) Alternate paths are formed to go over or around having to make this surrender.
g) The gift of hearing starts to happen here when our surrender has been deemed genuine. (not perfect)

3)Parable of the sower.

a)Called out ones are the soil.
b) Gods Word or Christ is the seed.
c) We have the gift of hearing here.
d) this is a testing or proving ground.
e)A grafting process is happening here.
f) A response starts to happen.
g) The paradox begins to form here.
h) Here, Christ is beginning to be formed in our hearts by Faithing.
I) Decisions are made here ( a life inspired by our surrender) that show God we are really trying to surrender our entire life and will to Him. (not perfection, genuine)
j) No prayer or worship acceptable by God yet.
k) No saving Faith here yet.

4) He accepts the offering of our life and will to Him.

a) Here is the point where our surrender or sacrifice has been accepted.
b) God seals in us His Holy Spirit, making us a temple of the Holy Spirit.
c) A Spiritual awakening happens here.
d) The dynamite power of the Holy Spirit goes off here.
e) Gods nature begins to flow.
f)The kind of giving that can't be imitated starts to happen.
g)Saving Faith has begun.
h) Prayer and worship are acceptable now. (Holy Spirit interceding)
I) For the first time, He is in us and we are in Him.
j) A called out one can only experience this point of the journey one time.
k) Again, attempts are made to go over or around this point of the process to no avail.

5) The product.

a) Here, God is producing Faithers that are responding with saving Faith.
b) Here, the preconditions have been met. (Not as works to be saved, but works as the result of being saved.)
c) Here, a continuous state of Faithing or surrender is happening.
d) Here, we are either being saved, (pisteuo) or perishing, ( apisteuo).
e) Here the perfecting process is being perfected.
f) This is not a destination.
g) We should expect the Word or Christs nature to be flowing through us continuously here.
H) Here, we are His and He is ours. We are in a state where it's harder to get out of His will, than it is to stay in it.
I) here we are in the same state as Paul was in Romans 7:14-20.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
More "facts" about Faithing or pisteuo.

20) 99% of the church world has built their relationship with Jesus on the word "believe", used over 250 times in the NT.

21) The word "believe" is a mistranslation, and hence has become the wide path that Jesus warns us about.

22) The reason called out ones don't want to know the truth about "pisteuo or true NT Faithing" is they don't want to surrender their life and will to Jesus, which is what NT Faithing is.

23) when this truth is revealed on the other side, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

24) People on the other side will say," I was just "obeying what was written in your Word." How was I to know any better?

25) If your reading this thread, you now know better!

Faither

BANNED
Banned
More facts about "Faithing or Pisteuo".

26) There will be many who "believe" in Jesus Christ. And will trust that He has died for my sins, hence giving me the free gift of eternal life.

27) Now "believing and trusting" in Christ can be "Part" of true NT. Faithing.
Only being "Part" makes it null and void.

28) The real problem is "believing and trusting" that what Jesus said and did, and as the result we inherit Grace and eternal life is "False."

29) The "believing " is that Jesus accepted the sacrificing of ourselves, or the surrendering of our lives to Him, and we "are trusting" that He has taken our lives and is guiding them, no matter what the circumstances are around you. All we can do in this relationship is to continue to surrender our lives to Him "Daily", trust that He is leading them.

30) If anyone is on the path described in #28, You will be seen as luke warm, and will be spewed out of His mouth.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The last "facts" about Faithing or pisteuo.

31) Faithing or pisteuo doesn't only affect you and your path, but you your family, and your household.

32) If you are Faithing so as to get something for "you and your family or household," that is not NT Faithing.

33) Gods sees us from "A to Z". We see God from "Z to A".

An optimal discussion would be for someone to start from "A" the beginning. And that is where we are being called by the Father to surrender our lives to Jesus. Important to remember at this point we are not in Christ, and He is not in us. Therefore, don't start a conversation with a bunch of Scriptures that aren't ours at this point. (the beginning) Rom. 8:9 identifies this state of being.

Ben Masada

1) There will be many who "believe" in Jesus Christ. And will trust that He has died for my sins, hence giving me the free gift of eternal life.

2) Now "believing and trusting" in Christ can be "Part" of true NT. Faithing. Only being "Part" makes it null and void.

3) The real problem is "believing and trusting" that what Jesus said and did, and as the result we inherit Grace and eternal life is "False."

4) The "believing " is that Jesus accepted the sacrificing of ourselves, or the surrendering of our lives to Him, and we "are trusting" that He has taken our lives and is guiding them, no matter what the circumstances are around you. All we can do in this relationship is to continue to surrender our lives to Him "Daily", trust that He is leading them.

5) If anyone is on the path described in #28, You will be seen as luke warm, and will be spewed out of His mouth.[/QUOTE]

1 - Those many who believe in Jesus and believe that he died for our sins, do not know the Scriptures neither the power of God for our salvation without having to force a human being to die for the sins of another, so that another could have eternal life when there is nothing eternal about man. (Jer. 31:30; Ezek. 18:20)

2 - Where else could it be if not in the NT? That's the gospel of Paul.

3 - The doctrine of eternal life is indeed a false doctrine.

4 - Jesus died and, according to his faith which was Judaism, once dead no one will ever return. There is no spiritual credibility in the surrendering of our lives to the dead. This is seance; not Jewish.

5 - We all have already been spewed out of his mouth when he passed away from the world of the living.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
1) There will be many who "believe" in Jesus Christ. And will trust that He has died for my sins, hence giving me the free gift of eternal life.

2) Now "believing and trusting" in Christ can be "Part" of true NT. Faithing. Only being "Part" makes it null and void.

3) The real problem is "believing and trusting" that what Jesus said and did, and as the result we inherit Grace and eternal life is "False."

4) The "believing " is that Jesus accepted the sacrificing of ourselves, or the surrendering of our lives to Him, and we "are trusting" that He has taken our lives and is guiding them, no matter what the circumstances are around you. All we can do in this relationship is to continue to surrender our lives to Him "Daily", trust that He is leading them.

5) If anyone is on the path described in #28, You will be seen as luke warm, and will be spewed out of His mouth.

1 - Those many who believe in Jesus and believe that he died for our sins, do not know the Scriptures neither the power of God for our salvation without having to force a human being to die for the sins of another, so that another could have eternal life when there is nothing eternal about man. (Jer. 31:30; Ezek. 18:20)

2 - Where else could it be if not in the NT? That's the gospel of Paul.

3 - The doctrine of eternal life is indeed a false doctrine.

4 - Jesus died and, according to his faith which was Judaism, once dead no one will ever return. There is no spiritual credibility in the surrendering of our lives to the dead. This is seance; not Jewish.

5 - We all have already been spewed out of his mouth when he passed away from the world of the living.[/QUOTE]

It sounds like your not a Christian, and don't want to be? If that's true, your missing the first thing that happens. If you've never been drawn to Jesus by the Father, you'll never understand anything about Jesus , nor will you want to.

Why did you respond to my post?

OCTOBER23

FAITHER - ARE YOU WRITING A BOOK HERE. ALL THIS STUFF IS OLD NEWS HERE.

BEN MASADA IS GOING TO BE REALLY SURPRISED AT THE 7 YEAR PEACE TREATY IN SEPT
23, 2017 WHEN THE 7 YEAR PEACE TREATY IS SIGNED AND JESUS COMES IN 2024.

Faither

BANNED
Banned

My mistake. I've never found anyone who agrees with the timeline I'm presenting here. But i'm new here, trying to get a response to it.
So your saying in tol, that no ones understandings are built on the mistranslation of "Pisteuo"? The word" believe"?

That would be really nice.

Where were you taught that if I may ask?

Faither

BANNED
Banned

If what you've said is true, where do I need to be in community? Can you give me some direction?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
That life is already Christ's.

Right, everyone that says their a Christian says that. But the mistranslation of the Greek verb for Faith, "pisteuo", is understood as only "belief".

Am I in Christ because I "believe" in Him and trust He died for my sins, and I trust he will reward me with eternal life because I "believe" and trust what He said in His Word about Himself?"

OR, Am I in Christ because I've surrendered my life and will over to Him, and I "believe" He has taken that life? And I trust that He will guide the life that has been offered to Him?

These are two different ways of understanding "pisteuo". If you've read the entire thread, I've said the English language has no word for the verb form of the noun "faith". So it was mistranslated into English, and again back out of English.

musterion

Am I in Christ because I "believe" in Him and trust He died for my sins, and I trust he will reward me with eternal life because I "believe" and trust what He said in His Word about Himself?"

OR, Am I in Christ because I've surrendered my life and will over to Him, and I "believe" He has taken that life? And I trust that He will guide the life that has been offered to Him?

Fair question, one that's often discussed here. In fact, it's being discussed at this very moment on another thread.

Answer: what did the apostle Paul teach? Are people saved through believing the Gospel of grace, or by their performance for Christ?

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Sorry, I misspoke. It's the Greek verb "pisteuo" that I've never had anyone agree on, not the timeline. If someone hasn' t done or is not doing "pisteuo", I won't be able to discuss Scripture with them yet, because they wouldn't be in Christ yet. If their not in Christ yet, the Word of God wouldn't be theirs yet either.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Fair question, one that's often discussed here. In fact, it's being discussed at this very moment on another thread.

Answer: what did the apostle Paul teach? Are people saved through believing the Gospel of grace, or by their performance for Christ?

That's my point. There is no such thing as "beliving". This word is a mistranslation because our language has no word for "pisteuo" .

Pisteuo is a verb, an act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. What is the act or action? Surrendering our lives to Jesus.

There isn't even a word in Greek to define a state of "believing", because that state doesn't exist. We are either moving forwards, "pisteuo." Or we are moving backwards, "apisteuo."

Belief is only one part of what pisteuo is and people have stumbled over this building a false path.

Where is this other discussion at? I'm still at the kiddy table so to speak.lol

Last edited:

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Don't leave me hanging october23!

You made a big statement in my world, show me where all these people are that have the right understanding of "pisteuo" and is old news too.

brewmama

Show me where all these people are that have the right understanding of "pisteuo" and is old news too.

Uh, why don't you try the Greek Orthodox Church? :confused:

It's kinda weird that folks think the Church only started when the Bible was published in English.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Uh, why don't you try the Greek Orthodox Church? :confused:

It's kinda weird that folks think the Church only started when the Bible was published in English.

Arguably the most important word in the Scriptures, and it was mistranslated into English and has taken out nearly everyone.

Trying to figure out the intent of your post. Was it meant to be sarcastic?