Let Us Share Compliments and Accolades With One Another

elohiym

I like you Bybee. You are genuine. Meshak is our witness because you've both met in San Antonio. Meshak is genuine, too, obviously.

I like 1PM. She is genuine. I wake up next to her every morning, so I know she's for real. I've learned so much from her about all the important things in life, and she takes care of me.

As for a list of others, I'm of a similar opinion to Lon and Rusha who would be on my list, so I will leave it at that. There are many good people on TOL presently, and more who have left like SonofJack. I wouldn't want to omit someone from a list.

Reactions: Lon

OCTOBER23

Notice that I am not on Grossbeak's list and I don't care to be either.

I Respect all posters - even Grossbeak.

And I never call people names like some others do.

Arthur Brain

I have clashed with many members on here in the past. A4T, Bybee, Tam, Sherman, and Knight (to name a few). It was fun (while frustrating sometimes) and I appreciate you folks and those that I forgot to mention.

Town, Arthur, Granite, and Zoo usually aligned with me a bit more closely and it is always fun to shoot the breeze with them, too.

Oh shut up.

:plain:

Anyhoo...

To keep with one of the fewer positive threads about here of late:

I'm glad TH can use his hair as a mop.
I'm glad Rusha has an avatar for every week.
I'm glad Kmo lives in a nuclear wasteland.
I'm glad annabenedetti ruins my home page with peanut butter.

Actually,

Just bah, humbug frankly.

:nono:

:plain:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I generally don't do these because 1) I may leave someone out AND I'm not very good at knowing who feels closer to me that would be hurt if I left them out. 2) Not only that, they know who they are or can guess (so guess, you are probably right). 3) I tend to do this by pos reps. I may not do as many as another, but if you've gotten them, you've essentially gotten the gist without me doing it here (I don't feel as comfortable in public doing it either giving or receiving, probably some macho left-overs or something). -Lon

Lon you're the best !!!

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
We shouldn't forget those who left like Vegas Cowboy

and

those permabanned like BillyBob

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I generally don't do these because 1) I may leave someone out AND I'm not very good at knowing who feels closer to me that would be hurt if I left them out. 2) Not only that, they know who they are or can guess (so guess, you are probably right). 3) I tend to do this by pos reps. I may not do as many as another, but if you've gotten them, you've essentially gotten the gist without me doing it here (I don't feel as comfortable in public doing it either giving or receiving, probably some macho left-overs or something). -Lon

Are you taking your pants off?

Reactions: Lon