LAZY AFTERNOON IS ONE ANGRY KIND OF POSTER!

glorydaz

He started this thread to trash LA.

LA is one of Jesus' servants. If anyone who trash His servant, they will be in deep trouble with God.

We are mocking God when we trash, mock or ridicule anyone without cause.

Wrong, we are to expose the wolves who come among us in sheep's clothing. So shut your trap, you wicked wolf, and stop trying to talk us into letting you and your wolf brothers sit down to dinner.

glorydaz

If I am not doing what Jesus says to do, then what am I doing?

Did Jesus tell you to go about accusing others of being sinners, while you tell lies yourself? Telling people they HAVE TO OBEY to be saved makes you an enemy of the Gospel of GRACE. One can only be saved by BELIEVING and trusting in the OBEDIENCE of ONE, Jesus Christ our Lord.

glorydaz

You guys throw out all the scriptures! I can hardly believe how blinded you all are, this is serious.

You throw out everything and keep telling yourselves 'faith alone', but even the demons believe and do something! They believe and shudder!

You should be shuddering right alone with them because you trust in your own obedience to save you. :chuckle:

glorydaz

LAZY AFTERNOON IS ONE ANGRY KIND OF POSTER!

I've conversed with lazy for years, was never angry with me.

maybe it was something you did?

you know your smarty pants attitude can rub people the wrong way too sometimes GM!

we have a name for people like you, we call them buttinskies because they just cant help but butt in to everyone else's conversations!

know that I tell you this out of Love :)

Really? And what are you doing? And what does Meshak do? And what does God's unTruth do?

At least GM speaks the Truth and stands against those who preach a false gospel. And, he does it with wit....not malice. Indeed, he is a breath of fresh air which covers up that wolf-stench just a bit.

glorydaz

Now we have;
1) MarkA
2) LA
3) Meshak
4) GT

All four of these combined, make up one single minor annoyance! I
think I can handle it though! In fact, I know I can!

Yes, I'm sure you can. You have a sword. :thumb:

Leviticus 26:8
And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.​

glorydaz

I have never pretend to be godly. I am so worldly myself.

That will not stop me from spreading what Jesus teaches.

Yes, you are worldly, which is why you should STOP trying to "spread" Jesus' teachings....as if you understood them. Leave that to those who are IN CHRIST and serve the RISEN LORD.

2 Corinthians 5:15-17 KJV
And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.​

glorydaz

Yeah, GT sent me a neg-rep stating that, GM is an evil man!

LOL She considers herself to have great power....now that the rep system has changed, and she can dole out what she has been receiving over the years. According to God's UNtruth, everyone is EVIL. Yet she fails to see her own LYING heart. Truly a hypocrite of the highest order. :chuckle:

God's Truth

LOL She considers herself to have great power....now that the rep system has changed, and she can dole out what she has been receiving over the years. According to God's UNtruth, everyone is EVIL. Yet she fails to see her own LYING heart. Truly a hypocrite of the highest order. :chuckle:

I have a heart full of love that wants to help you to believe the truth.

I do not care about GM and your constant neg reps and mean messages that have been going on for over a year and a half now.

God's Truth

Yes, you are worldly, which is why you should STOP trying to "spread" Jesus' teachings....as if you understood them. Leave that to those who are IN CHRIST and serve the RISEN LORD.

2 Corinthians 5:15-17 KJV
And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.​

How in the world do you think you serve Jesus when you say we do not have to obey?

God's Truth

Really? And what are you doing? And what does Meshak do? And what does God's unTruth do?

At least GM speaks the Truth and stands against those who preach a false gospel. And, he does it with wit....not malice. Indeed, he is a breath of fresh air which covers up that wolf-stench just a bit.

He falsely judges many people.

God's Truth

You're on the wrong side of the Cross. You have not submitted to the righteousness of God, but go about trying to establish your own righteousness. That's as dangerous as it gets.

If a person believes that Jesus' blood cleans them, takes away all their sins, and hides them in Christ with God, then how do you EVER get that they have not submitted to the righteousness of God and have established their own?

glorydaz

If a person believes that Jesus' blood cleans them, takes away all their sins, and hides them in Christ with God, then how do you EVER get that they have not submitted to the righteousness of God and have established their own?

Same way Paul did, and you ADD to Paul's Gospel. What do you ADD? Repentance FROM SINS. Confession of sins. Your obedience. Lots' of ZEAL, but all without knowledge. Therefore, you have not submitted to the righteousness of God which is FAITH. Not of yourself...which EXCLUDES all your boasting.

Romans 10:2-4
For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.​

God's Truth

Ah, so she lies by omission....just like God's unTruth does. It would be one thing if they relied on Christ's righteousness, but they don't. Therefore they will live or die by their own "righteous" deeds, and lying by omission is a LIE like any other.

I have died once, and live through Jesus, not by merely hearing, but by doing. I am not deceived I am blessed.

"Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says."

Do you know who says that?

"(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified."

"He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.""

Why do you go against God's word? Why do you say, "No, we do not have to do anything"? Why do you say, "That is false belief to say we must obey”? Why do you tell Jesus, "No, I am not blessed for obeying what I hear”? Why do you tell Jesus, "I do not have to obey I only have to believe".

Please, think about it. Tell me, why do you say those things to Jesus?