LAZY AFTERNOON IS ONE ANGRY KIND OF POSTER!

glorydaz

I made a simple observation,

and that is in years LA has never been angry toward me (in years).

you on the other hand......:eek:

maybe you are, maybe you aren't but lumping me in with all these certainly doesn't sound like a compliment on your part! :think:

it doesn't take all that much intelligence to try and help another or offer them alternative possibilities, my suggestion was perhaps it was something you did, you didn't seem to want to consider that and instead neg rep me for it!

is your ego that fragile that the mere suggestion that you look at your own actions from others whom haven't had anger from LA means you have to neg them?

I don't get it, I didn't actually say it was anything you did, or that LA isn't an angry poster, only shared my own experience and suggested you look at maybe what you might have done differently that brought on LA's anger (if that allegation is even true).

maybe I am looking at this whole situation differently, I know if it was me and someone suggested a deeper look from another perspective I would thank them!

but that's just me. :)

I guess you think those of us who have been "conversing" with LA are just way too ignorant to read what she has written. We'd better keep you around to interpret for us, hey? :chuckle:

MarkA

Name calling without cause is worthy of a trip to the woodshed. :think:

there was ample cause.

if someone is being dumb and missing the obvious it's not a loving thing to not let them know! :)

I'll take my lumps as they come as I don't live in fear of recourse or let that dictate my actions.

silly to even suggest such a thing IMHO.

MarkA

Why would she? You are of the flesh just as she is. It's those who are spiritual that are hated by those in the flesh.

you presume a lot and know little.

at least we know how haughty and spiritual you consider yourself now! Matthew 23:12

glorydaz

there was ample cause.

if someone is being dumb and missing the obvious it's not a loving thing to not let them know! :)

I'll take my lumps as they come as I don't live in fear of recourse or let that dictate my actions.

silly to even suggest such a thing IMHO.

The obvious is that you don't like GM, but you do like LA.

MarkA

The obvious is that you don't like GM, but you do like LA.

not so,

I've given GM many positive reps when I agree with him or found something he said humorous.

that being said, not everyone he encounters is going to share my appreciation of his humor, some might even find it annoying.

my Bible does not say blessed is he who is hated for annoyance sake.

I don't have anything to say about LA other than sharing what I already did on the thread topic, we are not friends in this life or any other, I can't always make sense of her post or responses and I have read plenty over the years.

glorydaz

not so,

I've given GM many positive reps when I agree with him or found something he said humorous.

that being said, not everyone he encounters is going to share my appreciation of his humor, some might even find it annoying.

my Bible does not say blessed is he who is hated for annoyance sake.

I don't have anything to say about LA other than sharing what I already did on the thread topic, we are not friends in this life or any other, I can't always make sense of her post or responses and I have read plenty over the years.

So you think GM should go about trying to please people?

MarkA

Yep, the law served it's purpose in me. I figured out early on that I could never be perfect, and threw myself on God's mercy and GRACE. :thumb:

it's been my experience most people who go around talking about being spiritual aren't and those who truly are don't need to say so, you know it by their fruit. :)

MarkA

So you think GM should go about trying to please people?

only suggesting not everyone who thinks they are hated for truth really are.

some are just hated for other reasons.

I don't know why LA is angry at GM, could be a little of both or neither.

glorydaz

it's been my experience most people who go around talking about being spiritual aren't and those who truly are don't need to say so, you know it by their fruit. :)

Oh, can you see patience and love? Perhaps love is manifest in many ways. For instance, rebuke and exhortation. Not wanting someone to drive off a cliff, and actually making an attempt to stop it will certainly look different to the one who knows the bridge is out ahead compared to the one who doesn't. You're too hasty, and too sure of yourself.....because you are not the fruit inspector if you don't even know what fruit you're inspecting.

There really is a test. Knowing the spirit of truth from the spirit of error is given to those in the body of Christ. One who denies the DEITY of Christ, does not have the mind of Christ. One who claims their own works save them does not have the mind of Christ. Discernment is NOT given to the natural man, no matter how much he thinks it is.

1 Corinthians 2:14-16
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.​

glorydaz

only suggesting not everyone who thinks they are hated for truth really are.

some are just hated for other reasons.

I don't know why LA is angry at GM, could be a little of both or neither.

I know why. LA hates the TRUTH. She will not confess Jesus as her Lord and God....as Thomas did, and as every member of the body of Christ has done.

MarkA

I really don't believe that you have the capability of being able
to comprehend, even if she did show you anger! No offence, but
that would be, far above your intellectual pay grade!"

we only ever had a few conversations about the Mormons and various passages.

she tries to warn everyone not to let them in to preach their heresy!

I guess I didn't talk to her long enough or push the right buttons because it was rather a mellow ditty in the end. :)

you seem to think there is some sort of connection between detecting emotions and intelligence,, did you read that in the Bible?

If so I admit I am unfamiliar with the teaching. :think:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
MarkA has admitted to have been on this forum for years! Which
means he was using one or more other names! I wonder if he's
fearful to mention those other names? Could it be that, he's been
banned one or more times before? Perhaps, he uses a "proxy"
E-Mail address now? I wonder? Huh?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
we only ever had a few conversations about the Mormons and various passages.

she tries to warn everyone not to let them in to preach their heresy!

I guess I didn't talk to her long enough or push the right buttons because it was rather a mellow ditty in the end. :)

you seem to think there is some sort of connection between detecting emotions and intelligence,, did you read that in the Bible?

If so I admit I am unfamiliar with the teaching. :think:

I'm unfamiliar with the other names you've used in the past? While
on this forum?

MarkA

I see Lazy-afternoon is still talking about heads being
cut off (apparently one of her favorite subjects) She
should have been around during the French revolution!
I wonder if that tactic works with simple minded people.

I noticed GT try and use a similar one in threads.

did try to tell them fear mongering is soooooo 15th century!