Laura Ingraham apologizes too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I guess you and I differ on HOW to judge intelligence in a human being?

No kidding. If you think Ingraham was smart to pick a fight with that kid, you're no judge of intelligence.

To you, Laura Ingraham is a reputed MORON while this 'kid' is about to receive the 'Nobel Peace Prize' and 'Genius of the Year Award." Yet, Ingraham graduated from College, became a lawyer and is at present a Cable news commentator. While, this 'kid' rides a bike, has a BIG mouth and can't even get into College. Yeah, he's a real 'Powerhouse of Intelligence.'[/QUOTE]

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
No kidding. If you think Ingraham was smart to pick a fight with that kid, you're no judge of intelligence.

To you, Laura Ingraham is a reputed MORON

Demonstrated, not reputed. Obviously, she decided to bully the wrong kid. And it cost her. Which is why we have her apology.

while this 'kid' is about to receive the 'Nobel Peace Prize' and 'Genius of the Year Award."

He outsmarted her. Which, as I said, is apparently not really that hard.

Yet, Ingraham graduated from College, became a lawyer and is at present a Cable news commentator.

And got schooled by a 17-year-old kid. Miss brainy lawyer ends up being humiliated by a high school kid.

While, this 'kid' rides a bike, has a BIG mouth

Laura's big mouth got her in big trouble.

and can't even get into College.

That's precisely the stupidity that lost Laura all those advertisers. She thought it was a brilliant attack. Now, she's paying the price after he put the hurt on her.

Yeah, he's a real 'Powerhouse of Intelligence.'

A 4.2 average is pretty good, but beside the point. Botttom line, he's smarter than she is.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Obviously, he doesn't have to be that smart to outsmart that one. I'm just pointing out that she tried to get smart with him, and he gave her a lesson in manners.

An expensive one.

All the Advertisers That Dropped Fox’s Laura Ingraham Over Parkland Survivor Tweet
http://fortune.com/2018/03/30/laura-ingrahm-apologizes-tweet-advertisers/

Hey Barb, Impress 'Old GM' what have YOU accomplished in your life? Are you a Lawyer? Are you a Cable News Commentator? Have you cured Cancer? Have you ran for President? I wonder how 'types' such as you and your ilk, take it upon yourselves to JUDGE, who is and who is not worthy of praise? Evidently, your side of the aisle truly believes that this 17-year-old kid who rides a bike and is unable to enter College is some sort of 'Profound Genius' who will soon become the GREATEST mind of the 21st Century. I mean, come on Barb, even you have to admit, you're setting a very low bar for judging others IQ worth? Well, I'll give you this, you may not admit to what I just said, but in your heart of hearts, you believe it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Demonstrated, not reputed. Obviously, she decided to bully the wrong kid. And it cost her. Which is why we have her apology.

He outsmarted her. Which, as I said, is apparently not really that hard.

And got schooled by a 17-year-old kid. Miss brainy lawyer ends up being humiliated by a high school kid.

Laura's big mouth got her in big trouble.

That's precisely the stupidity that lost Laura all those advertisers. She thought it was a brilliant attack. Now, she's paying the price after he put the hurt on her.

A 4.2 average is pretty good, but beside the point. Botttom line, he's smarter than she is.

I have to admit, I didn't peruse your entire post, however, I'll reference what you said about; "Picking on the WRONG kid." Do 'TYPES' of people exist on planet earth that we CANNOT question or disagree with? Do these 'types' have some form of immunity when it comes to questioning their comments, ideals, theories, motives and mindset? If there are such 'types' walking among us are they worthy of our worship, praise and adoration and if so, what qualifies them?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Hey Barb, Impress 'Old GM' what have YOU accomplished in your life?

Me? A dumb old Barbarian? I'm just seeing how Hogg taught Ingraham some manners.

I wonder how 'types' such as you and your ilk, take it upon yourselves to JUDGE, who is and who is not worthy of praise?

I'm just noticing the way this high school kid took Ingraham down a few notches, even though she's a lawyer and all.

Evidently, your side of the aisle truly believes that this 17-year-old kid who rides a bike and is unable to enter College is some sort of 'Profound Genius' who will soon become the GREATEST mind of the 21st Century.

You still don't get it. Maybe he is as smart as his grades suggest. The point is, he only had to be smarter than Ingraham.

Which apparently, isn't all that smart. We're talking about her stupidity in thinking it was a good idea to mock this kid. She's way outclassed in this showdown.

I mean, come on Barb, even you have to admit, you're setting a very low bar for judging others IQ worth?

I did admit that "smarter than Ingraham" wouldn't have to be all that smart.

Well, I'll give you this, you may not admit to what I just said, but in your heart of hearts, you believe it.

One of the great benefits of paranoia is omniscience. But this time, you messed up, Grosnik.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Does it really take a GENIUS to take advantage of a tragedy and use that same tragedy as a weapon to destroy people's lives and careers? This 'kid' is being used by handlers on the far-left to attack our 'Freedom of Speech (First Amendment) and the 2nd Amendment (The right to bear arms.) It doesn't take a genius to admonish the citizenry to boycott certain Advertisers. That's NOT a new strategy. That could work for the left or the right. Advertisers sometimes get nervous when it comes to receiving complaints. You don't have to have a high IQ to originate a boycott.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hogg gets to speak his mind and what his beliefs are and what he thinks of folks that disagree with his stance, but Laura shouldn't be allowed the same?

He is trying to ruin her career, even AFTER she formally apologized, and he has the gall to say she is the bad one????
He is showing the LEAST tolerance of the two.

If this young man wants to get into the political battle of gun safety, then he is fair game no matter what his age.
I doubt this youngster could tell me anything about gun safety.
I have used guns all my life.
How many has he used?
This kid would be useless in a gun fight.

Since colleges won't accept ya, try a gun safety class and learn something.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Me? A dumb old Barbarian? I'm just seeing how Hogg taught Ingraham some manners.

I'm just noticing the way this high school kid took Ingraham down a few notches, even though she's a lawyer and all.

You still don't get it. Maybe he is as smart as his grades suggest. The point is, he only had to be smarter than Ingraham.

Which apparently, isn't all that smart. We're talking about her stupidity in thinking it was a good idea to mock this kid. She's way outclassed in this showdown.

I did admit that "smarter than Ingraham" wouldn't have to be all that smart.

One of the great benefits of paranoia is omniscience. But this time, you messed up, Grosnik.

Again, I didn't read the entirety of your post. I tend to have a lack of patience when someone, such as yourself uses more words than necessary to make their point. There was a guy named 'Joe Pyne' in the 60s he was a talk show host and one of the best at that time. His job was to debate all kinds of people and give his opinion, which was oftentimes, harsh, angry, controversial, and you might say, acidic. However, he had a huge following of viewers and listeners on the radio, as well. He was very successful at what he did. There are people on both sides of the political aisle that have that same kind of job, today. They're controversial, yet successful. Manners isn't EVERYTHING, sometimes the citizenry needs the harsh truth pushed in their face. By the way Barb, you're annoying, harsh, angry, and sometimes, offensive, do you think somebody needs to take you down a few notches? I forgot to add; you have a habit of being intellectually dishonest, making false generalisations, and being rather perverse. I'm thankful that one of the Mods put you in your place and created a moratorium on your behavior. That was a good move.

Lon

To you, Laura Ingraham is a reputed MORON while this 'kid' is about to receive the 'Nobel Peace Prize' and 'Genius of the Year Award." Yet, Ingraham graduated from College, became a lawyer and is at present a Cable news commentator. While, this 'kid' rides a bike, has a BIG mouth and can't even get into College. Yeah, he's a real 'Powerhouse of Intelligence.'

:chuckle: The trouble with not knowing how to use internet formatting is you look like: "nuh uh" and then "Oh yeah, you are right."
When it comes to declaring intelligence, it was a format that was important that you not miss :D

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Boycotts, what a joke.

One could just as easily start a movement to boycott the advertisers for trying to ruin a career and support confiscation of guns.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
:chuckle: The trouble with not knowing how to use internet formatting is you look like: "nuh uh" and then "Oh yeah, you are right."

Laura's goof was not in messing up format. It was matching wits with someone much smarter than she is.

When it comes to declaring intelligence

It's important to know the difference between the two. Her formatting may have been excellent. Her judgement was sadly lacking. And so she gets schooled by a high school senior.

Even though she's a lawyer and a commentator and very impressed with herself. Or maybe because.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Does it really take a GENIUS to take advantage of a tragedy and use that same tragedy as a weapon to destroy people's lives and careers?
Nope, just a mean-spirited person.

This 'kid' is being used by handlers on the far-left to attack our 'Freedom of Speech (First Amendment) and the 2nd Amendment (The right to bear arms.)
Yeppers.
Another lame poster-boy to crap all over our Constitutional rights.

Hogg is on the wrong side.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Boycotts, what a joke.

Laura's not laughing. She's apologizing. Too late.

One could just as easily start a movement to boycott the advertisers for trying to ruin a career and support confiscation of guns.

The advertisers always do a calculation as to which move will cost them the least. In this case, cutting their relationship with Ingraham was the least costly.

musterion

dw4fwcxwsair7qw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.