koban's POTD 10-03-05

Status
Not open for further replies.

koban

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=893651&postcount=15

Originally posted by Vaquero45:
Buck up, little camper, the sun will come out tomorrow. :rain: Now wipe those eyes and put on a great big Jesus smile!

in response to this:

Originally Posted by Letsargue

---Sure I’ll be BANNED. That’s the way this “christian” forum is run. If you don’t like what someone says, BAN’EM, Pound and Pound, on them with your trash until they leave on their own, or goof up, and they get banned because they were very bad people. OH YES, very bad; while letting the hypocrites, heathens and liars slide on through, no-matter what ‘they’ do or say. They are all brothers. That’s the way Cowards, Infidels and liars do. They did that with Christ; but who cares what the Bible says; -- no one here.

---You can read all about you guys in the Gospels. They’re called Hypocrites, Snakes, Serpents and Liars. They’re called snakes and serpents, for the poisonous venom they spew out of their mouth, just like this bunch of serpents. Christ said Woe unto you, (Woe), means GREAT TORMENT). -- WOE unto you Hypocrites. We don’t say WOE, now days, we say, (Go to hell), same thing. That’s what some would say, but I’m not going to say that. That would be unkind; we can’t be unkind on this forum, now CAN WE? NO!!!!, but it’s the same thing, so, WOE unto you anyhow, I’ll keep it Scriptural. You guys don’t like the scriptures, so I’ll use them as I always do.

---May the Lord deal with you all justly, not the ones that may have a little sense, but the ones; -- “well”, you know who you are, in the leadership, and the sucks. I wasn’t a suck.

---Sure!!; I’ll be banned, and this THREAD will be removed, BUT YOU’LL HAVE TO DO IT; like the cowards and Serpents you’ll prove yourselves to be. You brave “christians”. We’ll see if the Lord’s word holds true, I really have no idea here.
---Heb.13:2.—Luke 17:1,2—Matt.18:4,5,6.
--------------Paul---

Thanks Vaquero45. :BRAVO:

Status
Not open for further replies.