Knight's Posts of the Year 2007

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Before we announce the TOP 5 Posts of 2007 lets announce the TOP 2 WORST POSTS (or saddest posts) of 2007!!!

These are the posts that made my stomach turn the worst this past year.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Worst Post of 2007 is.....

The WORST POST of 2007: :first: Pettrix says battling evil is wrong and God hates it!

Pettrix (a Christian) made the claim that battling societal evils was wrong and in fact God hated it. So I posted the video of Brian Rohrbough on the CBS Evening News and asked Pettrix if what Brian did was wrong and he responded...
1 - Yes it was wrong. (read the above as to why)
2 - God hates that His saving message of Grace was not preached. When the opportunity was there to reach millions. That is between Brian and God.
Wow!

Yikes.... :vomit:

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber

PKevman

The Worst Post of 2007 is.....

The WORST POST of 2007: :first: Pettrix says battling evil is wrong and God hates it!

Pettrix (a Christian) made the claim that battling societal evils was wrong and in fact God hated it. So I posted the video of Brian Rohrbough on the CBS Evening News and asked Pettrix if what Brian did was wrong and he responded...Wow!

Yikes.... :vomit:

Pettrix made the top 50 and the bottom 2, not to mention helped several other posters get into the top 50 by setting them up with Truthsmacking opportunities.