Knight's pick 04-04-2012

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In reference to TOL member graceandpeace, Nang stated....

This poster is anti-trinitarian; thus unorthodox, and will cause nothing but trouble, as she has admitted she is causing in her church by refusing to submit to her elders.

This kind are not interested in truth, or she would choose to leave the church if she really opposed bad teaching. But, no, she will gain more attention to herself by being confrontational, and it is this stardom that she seeks.

I think she believes she is a star on TOL.

She sure gets the attention she seeks, even if it takes interfering in threads seeking to define the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Nang
:first:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Thanks Knight. I almost deleted this before posting it, but I went ahead with it because I do not believe I am alone in my frustrations with this member. I have tried several other tactics to get through to her in the past, but she is impervious to correction. I see now how a little bit of smack can relieve one of pent up anger. I feel much better! :)

Nang

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I already said it but, good post Nang...:thumb:

Some things just have to be said...:sigh:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks Knight. I almost deleted this before posting it, but I went ahead with it because I do not believe I am alone in my frustrations with this member. I have tried several other tactics to get through to her in the past, but she is impervious to correction. I see now how a little bit of smack can relieve one of pent up anger. I feel much better! :)

Nang
It's possible she could be mentally handicapped. :idunno:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And Nang knocks it outa the Park!

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Is Pride a handicap? It is not like there were not many along the line that tried to encourage her to recant from her error. She gets on a rant and there she goes...As we say in the rocket biz she is: "All Thrust No Vector".

Last edited:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is Pride a handicap? It is not like there were not many along the line that tried to encourage her to recant from her error. She is get on a rant and there she goes...As we say in the rocket biz she is: "All Thrust No Vector".

:rotfl:

Cleekster

Congrats Nang!... i agree with you. when i realized that my church wasn't willing to question the Orthodox view and just made an automatic assumption that i was mistaken when i questioned it i never went back.

john w

Hall of Fame

Nahhh, Knight-impossible.....look below..."Got it?"...."Some day you will see the truth..", and "HEAR JESUS," like her:

"I am for truth; period."-GP

"Some of us allow the bible to interpret itself."-GP

"The truth of the matter is that the bible is true"-GP

"….rightly interpretted, we can obey the whole bible..."-GP

"Put your teachers away, and embrace the bible...."-GP

" My doctrine is bible...."-GP