Knight is stepping down as TOL administrator.

C

cirisme

Originally posted by Becky
Gee cirisme, if I hadn't already reinstated Knight, the job would be yours!

Knight, any chance of you stepping down again? ;) :D

drdeutsch

Originally posted by Solly
Cranky, me? I love being a Calvinist, cos I know God's gonna win!!

God will win regardless. He's God. If you're a Calvinist, though, YOU may lose, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Dr. Deutsch

D

Dee Dee Warren

Solly is a cool Calvinist. He is not cranky at all. And he is the President of my fan club, though I hear that Troy is coveting that position.

D

Dee Dee Warren

Well at least you're not a nudist. That would not be cool.

D

Dee Dee Warren

Is that you wearing the sign? You need to post this on my funny image repository thread Dog.

D

Dee Dee Warren

Sheepdog, you just moved up way far in my coolness estimator with your Scissorhands avatar. I am sitting here in my office, and I have to my left an Edward Scissorhands poster.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Re: Knight is stepping down as TOL administrator.

Originally posted by Knight
OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
TheologyOnLine world headquarters.

This just in, after much pressure from the TheologyOnLine board of directors long time TOL administrator "Knight" has decided to step down as TOL administrator.

The TheologyOnLine board of directors officially gave full command of TheologyOnLine to Becky (a very capable administrator).

Becky's first official TOL administrative move was to place Knight back in charge of TOL.
:darwinsm:

Elaine

Re: Knight is stepping down as TOL administrator.

Originally posted by Knight
OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
TheologyOnLine world headquarters.

This just in, after much pressure from the TheologyOnLine board of directors long time TOL administrator "Knight" has decided to step down as TOL administrator.

The TheologyOnLine board of directors officially gave full command of TheologyOnLine to Becky (a very capable administrator).

Becky's first official TOL administrative move was to place Knight back in charge of TOL.
Lol.