Knight is stepping down as TOL administrator.

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
Jaltus said,

Jaltus said,

Becky and Lion are never around to kiss up to.

Sad, but true. However, I am usually lurking about, reading all these fascinating threads!

But while I'm here....

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Re: Jaltus said,

Re: Jaltus said,

Originally posted by Becky

Sad, but true. However, I am usually lurking about, reading all these fascinating threads!

But while I'm here....
Hey that's like kissin' your sister! ;)

pereynol

I actually felt a stab of sadness when I though he was stepping down, and a bit of relief when I heard it was all a joke. I was afraid that it all had something to do with last week's difficulties, and I'm glad everything's alright.

I'm a bit oversensitive to troubles within ministries because I've lived through a number of them this past year. Having just found this place, and appreciating it, I was thinking,"Oh no, not again..."

D

Dee Dee Warren

And the above is just another snide comment from our resident cranky Calvinist :)

D

Dee Dee Warren

Hey Becky.... sorry if I have been neglecting you in my kissing up schemes :kiss: LOLOLOL

drdeutsch

why is it that Calvinists on TOL are always so cranky? Is it because they know their theology is weak and lacking Biblical proof?

Dr. Deutsch

novice

Who is the stooge now?
Originally posted by drdeutsch
why is it that Calvinists on TOL are always so cranky? Is it because they know their theology is weak and lacking Biblical proof?

Dr. Deutsch
God ordained from the foundation of time that Calvinists be cranky.

Calvinist

Dr. Deutsch

Are you a calvinist?

drdeutsch

No, I'm not. I'm an OV'er.

Maybe Calvinists are cranky because, according to their theology, there is nothing they can do that will determine whether they go to Heaven or Hell, because it's been predestined since the beginning of time?

Or maybe it's because prayer, according to Calvinism, is ineffective? That'd make me pretty cranky.

:D
Dr. Deutsch

drdeutsch

I know why he's cranky!
It's in his signature:

"Whiskey and beer are all right in their place, but their place is in hell."

He can't drink any beer! No wonder he's so mad...:p

Dr. Deutsch

Solly

BANNED
Banned

Dr. Deutsch

Cranky, me? I love being a Calvinist, cos I know God's gonna win!!