ECT Kingdom Of God

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There is a joy when we can fellowship together on or over the things of God.

I said
That is true. There are the things of God. Then again there is the power of God. The things of God can be talked about in human wisdom. But the power of God can only be demonstrated.

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 2:1-5

1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I used to live scripture in a way that was very serious. Every scripture was in my mind, on my mind, and on my tongue. People didn't want to hear it so I ended up doing battle in my head. I knew the truth and thoughts would come in... this scripture and that scripture running together or against each other and all to a fuller understanding of scripture. But I knew it related to people. I know that when we remember scripture we need to see the big picture and be real with others about the truth of scripture, and not just in our minds. But I don't know that Squeaky has ever had this problem that I once did. My time on TOL has involved break-through in this area, where I not only post scripture but I also, I think, am able to communicate using real words that are not just words derived from my reading of scripture but are instead hopefully that explain my reading of scripture. Even better than my opinion is the scriptures themselves though. I just think it is important that people should recognize this problem does exist.

I have nothing against Squeaky sir. I am thankful he has brought this discussion from a long time ago back around. We are doing well in that I can learn from his post and at the same time not be offended at all. When people post scripture only it allows for others to learn from God from the scriptures. When people post their own words it either helps us to understand the scripture or provides a glimpse into their lives.

I said
When scripture becomes more important than carnal thoughts one is in the kingdom of God. It is a time when we can change everything about us. When we purge all our carnality and become sanctified by the Word. But remember you can only enter once and do your purging. When you come out of the kingdom of God. There will be no more changing. You will have to live the rest of your life with what you didn't get done.
We see it in the stories of the Israelites. God told them to go into the land and kill every living them, but they didn't. And God told them that what they left will be a thorn in their side.
That is the same with us. When we enter the kingdom of God(Inside ourselves) and purge emotions, thoughts, feelings. If we get them all we are sanctified. But if we justify any of them feelings, emotions, thoughts. When we come out of the kingdom of God they will be a thorn in our sides for the rest of our lives.

Heb 6:1-6
1 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,
2 of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this we will do if God permits.
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit,
5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come,
6 if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.
(NKJ)

Cross Reference

"I am the door [Kingdom door]. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find [rich] pasture. John 10:9 (ESV)

[emphasis mine]

. . . . so much for conceited opinions.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
When scripture becomes more important than carnal thoughts one is in the kingdom of God. It is a time when we can change everything about us. When we purge all our carnality and become sanctified by the Word. But remember you can only enter once and do your purging. When you come out of the kingdom of God. There will be no more changing. You will have to live the rest of your life with what you didn't get done.
We see it in the stories of the Israelites. God told them to go into the land and kill every living them, but they didn't. And God told them that what they left will be a thorn in their side.
That is the same with us. When we enter the kingdom of God(Inside ourselves) and purge emotions, thoughts, feelings. If we get them all we are sanctified. But if we justify any of them feelings, emotions, thoughts. When we come out of the kingdom of God they will be a thorn in our sides for the rest of our lives.

Heb 6:1-6
1 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,
2 of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this we will do if God permits.
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit,
5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come,
6 if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.
(NKJ)
I don't think it is possible to leave God's kingdom if you are, or have become, a part of it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"I am the door [Kingdom door]. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find [rich] pasture. John 10:9 (ESV)

[emphasis mine]

. . . . so much for conceited opinions.

I said
That is so true. Jesus is the only way. And if one enters the kingdom of God they will find Jesus.

2 Cor 3:17
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
(NKJ)

The enter by following the Holy Spirit. While they are in there they find Jesus.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

Cross Reference

I said
That is so true. Jesus is the only way. And if one enters the kingdom of God they will find Jesus.

2 Cor 3:17
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
(NKJ)

The enter by following the Holy Spirit. While they are in there they find Jesus.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

. . . and if they walk out of it, they should still find Jesus. __ Jesus did: Jesus worked the works of His Father. In this did He express the government of His Father [kingdom]. Was not the very life of Jesus an expression of His Human Habitation? Would that it would be that our prayer time and worship be a time of refreshing not only for us but for God as well? The reward?--That his Joy might be manifested in us!

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
. . . and if they walk out of it, they should still find Jesus. __ Jesus did: Jesus worked the works of His Father. In this did He express the government of His Father [kingdom]. Was not the very life of Jesus an expression of His Human Habitation? Would that it would be that our prayer time and worship be a time of refreshing not only for us but for God as well? The reward?--That his Joy might be manifested in us!

I said
If they find Jesus they will receive the revelations of Jesus Christ. That is what I share with everyone. These are the revelations of Jesus Christ. I have been receiving them for 25 years. I have received over 1500 of them.
Some people enter the meat and cant handle it. So they back out of it. Because there is lots of suffering in the meat.

YOU MUST SUFFER IN THE MEAT
Mark 8:31
31 And He began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things, and be rejected by the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.
Heb 2:10
10 For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
Heb 5:8-9
8 though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered.
9 And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him,
Luke 17:25
25 "But first He must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation.
1 Pet 2:21
21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:
Acts 9:16
16 "For I will show him how many things he must suffer for My name's sake."
2 Cor 4:7-18
7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us.
8 We are hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed--
10 always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body.
11 For we who live are always delivered to death for Jesus' sake, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.
12 So then death is working in us, but life in you.
13 And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, "I believed and therefore I spoke," we also believe and therefore speak,
14 knowing that He who raised up the Lord Jesus will also raise us up with Jesus, and will present us with you.
15 For all things are for your sakes, that grace, having spread through the many, may cause thanksgiving to abound to the glory of God.
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,
18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
2 Cor 5:1-10
1 For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven,
3 if indeed, having been clothed, we shall not be found naked.
4 For we who are in this tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed, that mortality may be swallowed up by life.
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
6 So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord.
7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.
8 We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.
9 Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him.
10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.
Gal 5:24-26
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
Heb 12:1-4
1 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,
2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
3 For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls.
4 You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin.
James 1:22-25
22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror;
24 for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was.
25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.
Phil 3:7-11
7 But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ.
8 Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ
9 and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith;
10 that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death,
11 if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.
1 Pet 5:10
10 But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.
John 5:26-29
26 "For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself,
27 "and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man.
28 "Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice
29 "and come forth-- those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.
(NKJ)
xxx In the milk you hear about the sufferings of Jesus. But in the meat you have to join in them sufferings. You become a doer of the Word. And the Word says to crucify your own flesh(feelings & emotions) which is uncleans spirits and they dont want to leave. As you come closer to Jesus the more the uncleans spirits in you will fight you and you will suffer. But that is also how your faith grows waiting on the Lord to deliver you. And the only way to heaven is by your faith and your sufferings.

2 Tim 3:12
12 Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.
(NKJ)

Cross Reference

I said
If they find Jesus they will receive the revelations of Jesus Christ. That is what I share with everyone. These are the revelations of Jesus Christ. I have been receiving them for 25 years. I have received over 1500 of them.
Some people enter the meat and cant handle it. So they back out of it. Because there is lots of suffering in the meat.

(NKJ)

Now I know what the problem is. You are :confused: and your mind is snapped shut. Thank you. :mario:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The sadness I feel is that you have snapped your mind shut for which there is little remedy outside your own will.

I said
And yet I am at total peace all the time. And the Holy Spirit and the verses have delivered me from all confusion, all torment, all worry, and all condemnation.

Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)

Cross Reference

I said
And yet I am at total peace all the time. And the Holy Spirit and the verses have delivered me from all confusion, all torment, all worry, and all condemnation.

Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)

<uh huh> Death also has that ability, you know.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You cannot enter the kingdom of God until you have crucified your emotions and feelings.

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
(NKJ)

Interplanner

You cannot enter the kingdom of God until you have crucified your emotions and feelings.

(NKJ)

Slow down partner. Christians actually feel more than others, when in the Spirit.

The NT is mostly written against a back ground of Judaism, not modern atheism or materialism. Galatians especially.

You have to be careful what you do with a word like crucify.

Also you need to sort out your map of a human. Passions and desires are not emotions, although I grant you they are close. In the female gender, adultery is more likely to be emotion-driven. But on passion, there is healthy passion and it is best not to be around people who need the Word unless passion is at work; otherwise it can be too mental, clunky, unfeeling.

To live in the Spirit, in contrast to Judaism, was to have been freed from the ceremonial ruts, the legalism about ceremonial and dietary, to return regularly to Christ as your righteousness, not your accomplishment--even with God's law, etc.

Danoh

(NKJ)

Galatians is VERY closely related to the understandings that Paul lays put in Romans 5 - 8.

Romans having been meant to "establish, "or ground the Believer in key understandings towards the intended result of a Believer who is "stablished" or stabilized, or well rooted in said grounding.

In this, the actual sense of the two passages you quoted from Galatians 5, is the sense of the Believer reckoning that the reality those two passage are referring to is, his reality...

As in...

Romans 6:11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. 6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

He is not speaking of some condition that has to be met, rather; of a condition the Lord ALONE ALREADY met.

Romans 6:8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: 6:9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. 6:10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. 6:11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. 6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

In other words, he is reminding them to follow him (Paul) in the following perspective, as to the Believer's reality...

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

That is not religion's "be in order to be."

Rather, be who God has made you in His Son in the very moment that you trusted that He died for you, and the Spirit right then and there quickened, or regenerated, or gave your formerly dead spirit...life.

The "if we live after the Spirit" is in the sense of "being that that is what the Spirit accomplished, let's reckon it so..."

As when we say to someone we know knows better "if you know better, you won't do what it appears you are about to..."

Our intent by that is not that they do not know better, but that they do. And we are merely reminding them of that by our IF you know better.

This "if you" when used in this way, is a reminder of a present reality, it is not stating a condition one has to meet.

As in "Son, if you love your little sister, you won't say such things to her; you're older than her, you very well know, you know better..."

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Galatians is VERY closely related to the understandings that Paul lays put in Romans 5 - 8.

Romans having been meant to "establish, "or ground the Believer in key understandings towards the intended result of a Believer who is "stablished" or stabilized, or well rooted in said grounding.

In this, the actual sense of the two passages you quoted from Galatians 5, is the sense of the Believer reckoning that the reality those two passage are referring to is, his reality...

As in...

Romans 6:11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. 6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

He is not speaking of some condition that has to be met, rather; of a condition the Lord ALONE ALREADY met.

Romans 6:8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: 6:9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. 6:10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. 6:11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. 6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

In other words, he is reminding them to follow him (Paul) in the following perspective, as to the Believer's reality...

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

That is not religion's "be in order to be."

Rather, be who God has made you in His Son in the very moment that you trusted that He died for you, and the Spirit right then and there quickened, or regenerated, or gave your formerly dead spirit...life.

The "if we live after the Spirit" is in the sense of "being that that is what the Spirit accomplished, let's reckon it so..."

As when we say to someone we know knows better "if you know better, you won't do what it appears you are about to..."

Our intent by that is not that they do not know better, but that they do. And we are merely reminding them of that by our IF you know better.

This "if you" when used in this way, is a reminder of a present reality, it is not stating a condition one has to meet.

As in "Son, if you love your little sister, you won't say such things to her; you're older than her, you very well know, you know better..."

I said
I have no idea of what your talking about here. That is a way to intellectual for me.