ECT Kingdom Of God

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your fight is with Jesus not me. I showed you what Jesus said about it. And you still call it an error. That is blasphemy.
I accept all of the New Testament writings. But the new covenant/testament in His blood is different from the writings (scriptures). Just as the words of Jesus are different (both when they were spoken and when they were recorded) from when Paul says he is only giving his opinion as one who is trustworthy.

That is simply knowing the difference between Jesus and Paul.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I accept all of the New Testament writings. But the new covenant/testament in His blood is different from the writings (scriptures). Just as the words of Jesus are different (both when they were spoken and when they were recorded) from when Paul says he is only giving his opinion as one who is trustworthy.

That is simply knowing the difference between Jesus and Paul.

I said
Your an idiot now. There is no other way to say, if you believe that your an idiot.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot now. There is no other way to say, if you believe that your an idiot.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)
Pointing out that idiocy exists does not make one an idiot. And for the reason that idiocy is calling someone else a moron (for believing of communicating the truth of creation). But that's in another thread so even if I was referring to someone else it wouldn't be you.

The Bible is the inspired word of God, and inerrant in the (original) autographs.

Obviously a textual autograph is the original.

Are you saying you believe me to be an idiot? If so, do you realize what you are saying? The Bible doesn't give any warrant for saying this. We just know that calling another person a moron is idiocy (which doesn't make a person an idiot).

If I believe WHAT exactly? What I just said in my last post is completely accurate.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Pointing out that idiocy exists does not make one an idiot. And for the reason that idiocy is calling someone else a moron (for believing of communicating the truth of creation). But that's in another thread so even if I was referring to someone else it wouldn't be you.

The Bible is the inspired word of God, and inerrant in the (original) autographs.

Obviously a textual autograph is the original.

Are you saying you believe me to be an idiot? If so, do you realize what you are saying? The Bible doesn't give any warrant for saying this. We just know that calling another person a moron is idiocy (which doesn't make a person an idiot).

If I believe WHAT exactly? What I just said in my last post is completely accurate.

I said
An idiot is one who is unlearned in the scriptures. I'm talking spiritual and your talking carnality.You cant get past your carnality to see the Spiritual things. Just like the word "idiot" you don't understand spiritual things. You cant follow a spiritual conversation.

1 Cor 14:23
23 If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad?
(KJV)

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

My conversations are away over your head. You should go find a beginner to talk to.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
An idiot is one who is unlearned in the scriptures. I'm talking spiritual and your talking carnality.You cant get past your carnality to see the Spiritual things. Just like the word "idiot" you don't understand spiritual things. You cant follow a spiritual conversation.

1 Cor 14:23
23 If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad?
(KJV)

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

My conversations are away over your head. You should go find a beginner to talk to.
The word idiot is used to make people feel low, like an imbecile. I don't see what is spiritual in your mind about that.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The word idiot is used to make people feel low, like an imbecile. I don't see what is spiritual in your mind about that.

I said
Do you even know that the words in the bible have different definitions than the same word used carnally. That is why you have carnal dictionaries like websters, and funk and wagnal. Then you have bible dictionaries like strongs and nelsons. But out of all of them there is no deeper understanding than the revelations of Jesus Christ.
Now for your own good, I think you should first study some bible dictionaries before you start trying to judge me or Jesus' revelations.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Do you even know that the words in the bible have different definitions than the same word used carnally. That is why you have carnal dictionaries like websters, and funk and wagnal. Then you have bible dictionaries like strongs and nelsons. But out of all of them there is no deeper understanding than the revelations of Jesus Christ.
Now for your own good, I think you should first study some bible dictionaries before you start trying to judge me or Jesus' revelations.
The dictionary, even the Bible dictionary, says nothing about years in the milk and meat.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The dictionary, even the Bible dictionary, says nothing about years in the milk and meat.

I said
lolol Ok one more time real slow. The revelations of Jesus Christ give a much deeper understanding than all the bibles. And these revelations are away over your head. You might try humbling yourself and start in the milk because you must go through the milk to get to the meat. You cant cut in line trying to get ahead. God doesn't allow that.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol Ok one more time real slow. The revelations of Jesus Christ give a much deeper understanding than all the bibles. And these revelations are away over your head. You might try humbling yourself and start in the milk because you must go through the milk to get to the meat. You cant cut in line trying to get ahead. God doesn't allow that.
There is nothing wrong with the Bible. I don't know what it is you really want me to "teach" "beginners". I am not here to teach beginners. I am here to address what you said with truth.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There is nothing wrong with the Bible. I don't know what it is you really want me to "teach" "beginners". I am not here to teach beginners. I am here to address what you said with truth.

I said
You haven't spoke any truth yet. You ask and I answered. I showed you what scripture had to say about it. You have now turned into a heckler. A true Christian warns someone twice then rejects them.

Titus 3:10
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,
(NKJ)

Mark 7:9
9 And He said to them, "All too well you reject the commandment of God, that you may keep your tradition.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You haven't spoke any truth yet. You ask and I answered. I showed you what scripture had to say about it. You have now turned into a heckler. A true Christian warns someone twice then rejects them.

Titus 3:10
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,
(NKJ)

Mark 7:9
9 And He said to them, "All too well you reject the commandment of God, that you may keep your tradition.
(NKJ)
Right but I didn't give up on you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Right but I didn't give up on you.

I said
lololo That is a phoney excuse the devil uses to turn you into a heckler. Do you know how many people that unclean spirit has gotten hold of on this board? resurrected has been stalking me for 12 years looking for one of them "Gotcha's? And he used to have afew verses in him, but he has slowly lost them. The same thing that will happen to you. How long has it been since you got a verse.

Luke 8:18
18 "Therefore take heed how you hear. For whoever has, to him more will be given; and whoever does not have, even what he seems to have will be taken from him."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Nope.

Have a great weekend. I haven't given up on you yet.

I said
Yeah that's that spirit. You have him. He will destroy you. He is trying to get you to focus on someone else while he steals your salvation.

Phil 2:12
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Nope.

Have a great weekend. I haven't given up on you yet.

I said
Given up??? Are you on some sort of quest here to turn me into a hypocrite, heckler, and blasphemer like yourself???? Or do you just want me to give up the Holy Spirit??? Let me save you from years of disappointment. It ain't going to happen.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You people need to know that unclean spirits come with many different jobs.
This whole idea of picking someone out and converting them. Is a delusion. You cant do it. You will be waisting your time. And hindering your own salvation. That is the spirit of pride and arrogance. I have seen quite afew in my time and even on this board that have been over taken by the spirit of pride and arrogance. Do you know what sin is????

Rom 14:23
23 But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because he does not eat from faith; for whatever is not from faith is sin.
(NKJ)

Anything that is not from faith is sin. And the new testament is the book of faith. When you go against the book of faith, you are tempting God. And challenging Him to your truth(deception).
You are here to learn to maybe obtain your own salvation. You can witness, you can warn, you can plant seeds, you can help call someone. But that's it.
Your an idiot if you think that you can convert anyone of your choice. That is Gods job, not yours.

Matt 15:13-19
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
14 "Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."
15 Then Peter answered and said to Him, "Explain this parable to us."
16 So Jesus said, "Are you also still without understanding?
17 "Do you not yet understand that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and is eliminated?
18 "But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man.
19 "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 3:2-11
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;
3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?
4 For when one says, "I am of Paul," and another, "I am of Apollos," are you not carnal?
5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers through whom you believed, as the Lord gave to each one?
6 I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase.
7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase.
8 Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor.
9 For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, you are God's building.
10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it.
11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
James 5:20 NASB - let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins.