ECT Kingdom Of God

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Acts 25:7
7 When he had come, the Jews who had come down from Jerusalem stood about and laid many serious complaints against Paul, which they could not prove,
(NKJ)

Mark 14:57-61
57 Then some rose up and bore false witness against Him, saying,
58 "We heard Him say, 'I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands.'"
59 But not even then did their testimony agree.
60 And the high priest stood up in the midst and asked Jesus, saying, "Do You answer nothing? What is it these men testify against You?"
61 But He kept silent and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked Him, saying to Him, "Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?"
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
7 When he had come, the Jews who had come down from Jerusalem stood about and laid many serious complaints against Paul, which they could not prove,
(NKJ)

Mark 14:57-61
57 Then some rose up and bore false witness against Him, saying,
58 "We heard Him say, 'I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands.'"
59 But not even then did their testimony agree.
60 And the high priest stood up in the midst and asked Jesus, saying, "Do You answer nothing? What is it these men testify against You?"
61 But He kept silent and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked Him, saying to Him, "Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?"
(NKJ)
These are great verses. God's word remains. Always.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
God's word remains.

:think:

the dude abides

Spoiler
t3M1L.gif

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
These are great verses. God's word remains. Always.

I said
And if one cant prove their accusation it is bearing false witness.
And if you are judging the revelations of Jesus Christ that I share, and you yourself has never come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. You are bearing false witness and blaspheming the Word of God.

(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
And if one cant prove their accusation it is bearing false witness.
And if you are judging the revelations of Jesus Christ that I share, and you yourself has never come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. You are bearing false witness and blaspheming the Word of God.

(NKJ)
If I show that something you say is not what the Bible says then if you say that what you say is what the Bible says you are wrong.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If I show that something you say is not what the Bible says then if you say that what you say is what the Bible says you are wrong.

I said
But you need to know your authority. If you are telling someone in the meat they are wrong while you are in the milk, your wrong. If you are telling someone in the revelations of Jesus Christ they are wrong while you are in the meat, then you are wrong also.
Satan wants you to rebuke an elder, so he may steal your salvation from you.
1 Pet 5:1
1 The elders who are among you I exhort, I who am a fellow elder and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that will be revealed:
(NKJ)

Rom 13:1-3

1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.
3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same.
(NKJ)

1 Tim 5:1

1 Do not rebuke an older man, but exhort him as a father, younger men as brothers,
(NKJ)

Matt 16:22-23
22 Then Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him, saying, "Far be it from You, Lord; this shall not happen to You!"
23 But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."
(NKJ)

I have seen this happen so many times where the student rebels against the teacher, and looses their own salvation.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
But you need to know your authority. If you are telling someone in the meat they are wrong while you are in the milk, your wrong. If you are telling someone in the revelations of Jesus Christ they are wrong while you are in the meat, then you are wrong also.
Satan wants you to rebuke an elder, so he may steal your salvation from you.
1 Pet 5:1
1 The elders who are among you I exhort, I who am a fellow elder and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that will be revealed:
(NKJ)

Rom 13:1-3

1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.
3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same.
(NKJ)

1 Tim 5:1

1 Do not rebuke an older man, but exhort him as a father, younger men as brothers,
(NKJ)

Matt 16:22-23
22 Then Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him, saying, "Far be it from You, Lord; this shall not happen to You!"
23 But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."
(NKJ)

I have seen this happen so many times where the student rebels against the teacher, and looses their own salvation.
Saying you are in the meat doesn't mean you can present something as false and not even be able to identify your error when it is shown to you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Saying you are in the meat doesn't mean you can present something as false and not even be able to identify your error when it is shown to you.

I said
The only error here is in your arrogance to think you can judge the revelations of Jesus Christ. Your an idiot. You do sound like a Jew.

Acts 13:46
46 Then Paul and Barnabas grew bold and said, "It was necessary that the word of God should be spoken to you first; but since you reject it, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, behold, we turn to the Gentiles.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 11:31
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The only error here is in your arrogance to think you can judge the revelations of Jesus Christ. Your an idiot. You do sound like a Jew.

Acts 13:46
46 Then Paul and Barnabas grew bold and said, "It was necessary that the word of God should be spoken to you first; but since you reject it, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, behold, we turn to the Gentiles.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 11:31
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.
(NKJ)
I am a Gentile. But I love the Jews with all my heart. As a Christian I know I am to live a life of love in obedience and only by faith.

Do you believe you are speaking regard to personal revelation, that is your own revelation, about Jesus Christ? What do you mean by "the revelations of Jesus Christ"?

God's love to you. I am glad you do not want to give up what is good.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am a Gentile. But I love the Jews with all my heart. As a Christian I know I am to live a life of love in obedience and only by faith.

Do you believe you are speaking regard to personal revelation, that is your own revelation, about Jesus Christ? What do you mean by "the revelations of Jesus Christ"?

God's love to you. I am glad you do not want to give up what is good.

I said
You ask the same questions over and over. I answer them over and over the same way. You don't seem to have any scriptures or ideas about scripture. Your really getting boring.
Isnt there anyone else you can go harass?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You ask the same questions over and over. I answer them over and over the same way. You don't seem to have any scriptures or ideas about scripture. Your really getting boring.
Isnt there anyone else you can go harass?
Thank you for your time.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are not boring, but my time is valuable and I'm not just communicating just to do or say something. I do enjoy accomplishing something. But even better is sharing the truth with others.

I said
That's called edifying one another.

Rom 14:19
19 Therefore let us pursue the things which make for peace and the things by which one may edify another.
(NKJ)

1Thes 5:11-13
11 Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.
12 And we urge you, brethren, to recognize those who labor among you, and are over you in the Lord and admonish you,
13 and to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. Be at peace among yourselves.
(NKJ)

To edify is to build them up with more and more verse so they may fight against the devil.

Acts 20:32
32 "So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.
(NKJ)

Eph 6:11-12
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That's called edifying one another.

Rom 14:19
19 Therefore let us pursue the things which make for peace and the things by which one may edify another.
(NKJ)

1Thes 5:11-13
11 Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.
12 And we urge you, brethren, to recognize those who labor among you, and are over you in the Lord and admonish you,
13 and to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. Be at peace among yourselves.
(NKJ)
There is a joy when we can fellowship together on or over the things of God.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
we all get the same amount of time each day, God Willing. no one person's time is more valuable than any other's, in the end. some people need help, some people can help. there's a fine line between helping and aggrandizing. discernment is a good thing. assumptions. bad. -

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
we all get the same amount of time each day, God Willing. no one person's time is more valuable than any other's, in the end. some people need help, some people can help. there's a fine line between helping and aggrandizing. discernment is a good thing. assumptions. bad. -
I don't know why I would be called boring, if I am talking with someone about scripture who posts tons of scripture. I admire seeing scripture in someone else's posts. I simply did not understand. But no matter, this was so long ago. It is good to see a fresh post from Squeaky.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I don't know why I would be called boring, if I am talking with someone about scripture who posts tons of scripture. I admire seeing scripture in someone else's posts. I simply did not understand. But no matter, this was so long ago. It is good to see a fresh post from Squeaky.

yeah, i was kinda sayin' squeakers has a way of "preaching" that is ok for beginners, but. anyway, he gets a little defensive, in my opinion, maybe without realizing. i think we can all post scripture, certainly a good thing. the fine line though. true edification ? or a hint of judgement ? it's hard to get to know a person that responds with only scripture, as if they wrote it or live it. we can't accuse someone of that, because they'll have a scripture for it. if we all ran around swappin' scripture, what a wonderful world it would be !!! - :jazz:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
yeah, i was kinda sayin' squeakers has a way of "preaching" that is ok for beginners, but. anyway, he gets a little defensive, in my opinion, maybe without realizing. i think we can all post scripture, certainly a good thing. the fine line though. true edification ? or a hint of judgement ? it's hard to get to know a person that responds with only scripture, as if they wrote it or live it. we can't accuse someone of that, because they'll have a scripture for it. if we all ran around swappin' scripture, what a wonderful world it would be !!! - :jazz:
I used to live scripture in a way that was very serious. Every scripture was in my mind, on my mind, and on my tongue. People didn't want to hear it so I ended up doing battle in my head. I knew the truth and thoughts would come in... this scripture and that scripture running together or against each other and all to a fuller understanding of scripture. But I knew it related to people. I know that when we remember scripture we need to see the big picture and be real with others about the truth of scripture, and not just in our minds. But I don't know that Squeaky has ever had this problem that I once did. My time on TOL has involved break-through in this area, where I not only post scripture but I also, I think, am able to communicate using real words that are not just words derived from my reading of scripture but are instead hopefully that explain my reading of scripture. Even better than my opinion is the scriptures themselves though. I just think it is important that people should recognize this problem does exist.

I have nothing against Squeaky sir. I am thankful he has brought this discussion from a long time ago back around. We are doing well in that I can learn from his post and at the same time not be offended at all. When people post scripture only it allows for others to learn from God from the scriptures. When people post their own words it either helps us to understand the scripture or provides a glimpse into their lives.

Last edited: