Kingdom gospel

marhig

If anyone tries to EARN their eternal life, the only thing they'll gain is the judgment of God and the Lake of fire.

No one can earn eternal life, but once we know God, we must obey him. And if anyone thinks that they can just say that they believe in God and then live their own life and not obey him, then they are not true followers of Jesus! If we lay down our lives then we will obey God

marhig

To follow the Grace Gospel is to follow Christ.

No to follow Christ, we follow the gospel of Jesus Christ, which Paul preached.

Romans 1

So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No one can earn eternal life, but once we know God, we must obey him. And if anyone thinks that they can just say that they believe in God and then live their own life and not obey him, then they are not true followers of Jesus! If we lay down our lives then we will obey God

Have you done that? By the way, you sound a lot like GT.

marhig

The ascended Christ gave the Grace Gospel to Paul. Paul, in turn, was sent to be the Apostle to the Gentiles.

Christ gave the same gospel to Paul as he gave to the other apostles. The difference is that Paul preached the gospel to the gentiles and preached that through faith by the grace of God and by the spirit, God would teach his people his ways. And that God would put his laws into their hearts, and in their minds will he will write them. Thus teaching his people his ways and laws by the spirit. If we have the indwelling spirit, we will be turning from sin and obeying God and our fleshly lusts will be dying as we are cleaned within and changed from our old man into a new by a new and living way, following Christ!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Christ gave the same gospel to Paul as he gave to the other apostles. The difference is that Paul preached the gospel to the gentiles and preached that through faith by the grace of God and by the spirit, God would teach his people his ways. And that God would put his laws into their hearts, and in their minds will he will write them. Thus teaching his people his ways and laws by the spirit. If we have the indwelling spirit, we will be turning from sin and obeying God and our fleshly lusts will be dying as we are cleaned within and changed from our old man into a new by a new and living way, following Christ!

You don't know how to "Rightly Divide" the word of God. You're confused. I still think there may be a connection between you and GT.

marhig

Where was it mentioned? What post? What thread?
I've gone through hundreds of posts. It was when I first came here! How am I supposed to remember which one? I believe very differently from GT. She's all obedience, God is love and if we love him back, we'll obey his will!