Kingdom gospel

Epoisses

James 1:1 [/B]"James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, [B]to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."

He wasn't speaking to the Gentile believers who the Apostle Paul was preaching the "Grace Gospel" to.

There were no twelve tribes in the 1st century! What don't you understand about that?

Epoisses

The works are to obey the word of God and live it out, if we do that, the fruits will be evident in our lives.

Works of the Spirit - love, joy, peace etc.

Works of the law - feasts, Sabbaths, kosher foods.

Not the same thing!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Those who reject the "Grace Gospel" as preached by Paul, will stand before God and be judged by their works.

Revelation 20:12 "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

Epoisses

Those who reject the "Grace Gospel" as preached by Paul, will stand before God and be judged by their works.

Revelation 20:12 "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

How are the Jews saved compared to the Gentiles? You haven't answered the question.

marhig

Works of the Spirit - love, joy, peace etc.

Works of the law - feasts, Sabbaths, kosher foods.

Not the same thing!

No, but we must obey God, and obedience to God is to deny ourselves, and live by his will. Otherwise there can't be any works of the spirit.

marhig

Those who reject the grace gospel?

What about those who reject the gospel of Jesus Christ who's gospel Paul preached. Who do you follow, Jesus or Paul?

marhig

Are you a member of the Body of Christ?
I follow Christ, but I'm not of any denomination. I'm a member of the true body of Christ, those who live it out and don't just speak with their mouths, not living their by own lives thinking that they're saved and going to heaven no matter what they do wrong before God!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I follow Christ, but I'm not of any denomination. I'm a member of the true body of Christ, those who live it out and not just speak with their mouths, not living their own lives thinking that they're saved and going to heaven no matter what they do wrong before God!

In other words, you reject "The Grace Gospel" that was given to the Apostle Paul by the "Ascended Lord Jesus Christ," correct?

marhig

In other words, you reject "The Grace Gospel" that was given to the Apostle Paul by the "Ascended Lord Jesus Christ," correct?
I've never heard of the grace gospel until I came here. There's only one gospel that I can see the the Bible, and that's the gospel of Jesus Christ preached by all the apostles including Paul!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've never heard of the grace gospel until I came here. There's only one gospel that I can see the the Bible, and that's the gospel of Jesus Christ preached by all the apostles including Paul!

You need to read and study the writings of Paul. (Romans through Philemon.)

Paul states: "In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel."