Kingdom gospel

Epoisses

Can someone please explain how a Jew is saved compared to a Gentile? Apparently there is a difference according to dispensationalists and the pope.

Epoisses

"There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus" (Galatians 3:28).

Amen. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. 1Cor. 12:13

Epoisses

In this "Dispensation of Grace," both Jews and Gentiles are saved through "The Grace Gospel" that the Apostle Paul preached. That is, by faith in Christ as one's Savior, without works. Faith alone without works.

Amen. You need to tell the pope that! He says the Jews are saved without faith in Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When the Apostles were alive, Peter and the others preached "The Kingdom Gospel," to the Jews. Paul was the Apostle to the Gentiles and preached "The Grace Gospel," to the Gentiles. There were two separate Gospels being preached while the Apostles walked the earth, when they died, the "Grace Gospel" that Paul preached to the Gentiles became the same Gospel that applied to the Jews. Today, "Paul's Gospel" (The Grace Gospel) is the only Gospel by which anyone is saved.

Epoisses

When the Apostles were alive, Peter and the others preached "The Kingdom Gospel," to the Jews. Paul was the Apostle to the Gentiles and preached "The Grace Gospel," to the Gentiles. There were two separate Gospels being preached while the Apostles walked the earth, when they died, the "Grace Gospel" that Paul preached to the Gentiles became the same Gospel that applied to the Jews. Today, "Paul's Gospel" (The Grace Gospel) is the only Gospel by which anyone is saved.

So how are the Jews saved compared to the Gentiles?

marhig

In this "Dispensation of Grace," both Jews and Gentiles are saved through "The Grace Gospel" that the Apostle Paul preached. That is, by faith in Christ as one's Savior, without works. Faith alone without works.
There's no such thing as faith without works, if you have faith, you'll do the works. As James said, I'll show you my faith by my works.

The difference is, doing our works, which benefit ourselves, or doing the works of God which glorify God!

Epoisses

The Catholic church doesn't preach the truth of the Gospel for today.

And neither do you. You're kingdom gospel is the Judaizing heresy where faith in Christ is blended with keeping the law. Law and Grace are non-compatible. The law teaches work and merit and trusting in yourself. Grace is the opposite and teaches rest and faith and trust in Christ. The Jews are under the same requirements as the Gentiles.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's no such thing as faith without works, if you have faith, you'll do the works. As James said, I'll show you my faith by my works.

The difference is, doing our works, which benefit ourselves, or doing the works of God which glorify God!

James was written to the "scattered tribes of the House of Israel."

Epoisses

And there are works (fruits) of the Spirit and works of the law - not the same thing.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
This is a faithful saying and these things I want you to affirm constantly, that those who have believed in God should be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable to men. (Titus 3:8)​

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
James 1:1 "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ,to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."

He wasn't speaking to the Gentile believers who the Apostle Paul was preaching the "Grace Gospel" to.