Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
.........the philosophers ...........would be a better government than any that exists now, except, perhaps, for the government that prevails in the Vatican.

A government of old men in dresses who aid and abet in the molestation of children?

That's your ideal government?

Fag.

Besides, philosophers are idiots.

Just priceless. This post was reported. Instead of deserving an infraction it deserves a POTD. It is Truth Smack that made me chuckle.

So for today its my :first: post.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just priceless. This post was reported. Instead of deserving an infraction it deserves a POTD. It is Truth Smack that made me chuckle.

So for today its my :first: post.

You know, IK ... though it *made you chuckle*, the moment that SOD called Traditio a "fag" was the moment the post and poster lost all credibility.

I am no fan of Traditio's either, however, with all the great posts that are posted on TOL, giving someone a post of the day because they call someone you dislike a name is rather lame.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
You know, IK ... though it *made you chuckle*, the moment that SOD called Traditio a "fag" was the moment the post and poster lost all credibility.

I am no fan of Traditio's either, however, with all the great posts that are posted on TOL, giving someone a post of the day because they call someone you dislike a name is rather lame.

I was thinking the same thing. He kinda had a point but he ruined it with the "fag" comment and also saying that philosophers are idiots.

ragTagblues

I couldn't agree more, I do not bump into Traditio to often and rarely do we see eye to naval . . .

IK, I fail to see how, on any level, that post merits a post of the day!

However I will nominate your POTD for the MPPOTD and even that is to much . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.