iu

kitty game -

View attachment 20509

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
diabolical plan

God's Plan

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Proverbs 16:9 - A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.

Jeremiah 29:11-14 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Ephesians 2:10 - For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Matthew 6:25-34 - Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

Jeremiah 1:5 - Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, [and] I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Proverbs 19:21 - [There are] many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand.

1 John 5:4 - For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith.

Romans 10:13 - For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 21:1-7 - And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Ephesians 2:8-9 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:

Job 42:2 - I know that thou canst do every [thing], and [that] no thought can be withholden from thee.

Last edited: