Kayleigh Conner Fundraiser - TOL can help a family in need.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How long are you going to keep the fund raiser going, I want to donate but I can’t until next week.
Thanks
Thanks for the offer. The big fund raiser is tomorrow so I think I will only accept donations until tonight. That way we can just give them one lump sum.

But you can continuing praying for them well after tonight.

I really do appreciate your willingness to help, God bless you.

Roger Rosenberg

Thanks for the offer. The big fund raiser is tomorrow so I think I will only accept donations until tonight. That way we can just give them one lump sum.

But you can continuing praying for them well after tonight.

I really do appreciate your willingness to help, God bless you.

They will be in my prayers.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You should have seen the look on my wife's face when I told her that TOL raised $300. She was like.... :shocked: it was a great moment.

She wanted me to tell all of you who helped... thank you from the bottom of her heart. All of this effort means a great deal to Maggie (Kayleigh's mom) because they are hard working folks who do things the right way and they simply ran into some tragic unforeseen circumstances. Kayleigh's father is in the military fighting for our country so the efforts you TOL'ers put forward will not be forgotten!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think everyone should know that Knight and his family
have sure stepped up for this family. Hats off to them.
:thumb:
That' nice of you to say, and I know you and your spouse have also helped this cause. My wife and her sister have done a massive amount of work on this so it's neat to be able to help in any way we can.

We set up for the fundraiser tonight and Kayleigh's mom and grandmother were there and they were simply blown away by all the help and prayers they have received. So, again... thank all of you for your support and for your prayers. :up:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You should have seen the look on my wife's face when I told her that TOL raised $300. She was like.... :shocked: it was a great moment.

She wanted me to tell all of you who helped... thank you from the bottom of her heart. All of this effort means a great deal to Maggie (Kayleigh's mom) because they are hard working folks who do things the right way and they simply ran into some tragic unforeseen circumstances. Kayleigh's father is in the military fighting for our country so the efforts you TOL'ers put forward will not be forgotten!

Now you all know why I am a TOL supporter . . .

• TOLer's care about others
  • When asked TOLer's help out
  • The fact of the truth is stood for and spoken
  • It is a great fellowship (how about "Friend-llowship")
And
  • Thank you Knight and staff you make all of this possible
And
  • TOL forum members are the stone soup of the cyber space web forums, a great mix
:wave2: Psalmist

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I hate that this is even necessary. Why does health care cost so much?

A combination of things. One, health insurance drives up cost. An example.

You can have any car you want, and you aren't paying for it. What do you get? The Honda Fit, or something else much nicer? The something else.

Since you don't pay your doctor, somebody else does, and they can afford a lot more than the average person, the doctor can charge whatever he wants. As it should be.

Malpractice insurance drives up the cost of your office visit.

The amount of doctors that are produced, (supply) is short, compared to the needs of the people.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh and just so you all know....

The fund raiser was a HUGE success. We raised around $10,600.

One more thank you to all of you who donated! TOL's $300 was one of the largest single donations of the event.

Mr. 5020

Man, I can't believe I missed this! :doh:

You gotta send out e-mails or something, man! :)

Let me know if I can do anything.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Man, I can't believe I missed this! :doh:

You gotta send out e-mails or something, man! :)

Let me know if I can do anything.
I know... I know... I almost sent out an email but I hate bugging you guys too much about money so I decided to keep this effort with less "pressure". It worked out great and you can still help! Send your prayers!!!