Justification from everlasting !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
It has to be experienced to be understood, but he laughs at experiential spirituality. He's got his books you see Nang, but by the looks of things, he's torn out some pages to suit his dogma.

I am a Clarkian, so I am not big on experientialism either, but I do not disagree with you in this instance.

Truster

If justification prior to birth were correct Messiah would have contradicted Peter:

'When Simon Peter saw it, he fell down at Jesus' knees, saying, Depart from me; for I am a sinful man, O Lord'

Did Messiah turn to Peter and say, no Peter you are justified?

Truster

:D

No.

I read a lot of Gordon H. Clark. See my sig.

Have you come across this nonsense about justified from everlasting without the need for the application of redemption anywhere else Nang?
I know the puritans didn't teach it and I know Calvin didn't teach it. Which I find really strange because B37 says Tulip is the gospel and seeing as he worships Calvin I would have thought he just might have read some of his works.

beloved57

''Blessed is the man to whom Adonay does not no way account sin''.

This is scripture and the scripture is correct. Prior to regeneration however sin is accounted to the man and when the burden is lifted and sin is not longer put to his account that man knows the difference.

Quoting a scripture is not believing the Gospel !

beloved57

None of the above fits your teaching of eternal justification, B57.

You are reading your views into scripture and various sound teachings; not comprehending that they are not in alignment with your presuppositions.

Nang, that is why I have never considered you a believer in Christ ! To oppose Eternal Justification is to be a enemy against the Gospel !

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Have you come across this nonsense about justified from everlasting without the need for the application of redemption anywhere else Nang?
I know the puritans didn't teach it and I know Calvin didn't teach it. Which I find really strange because B37 says Tulip is the gospel and seeing as he worships Calvin I would have thought he just might have read some of his works.

Yes, I have read that belief in Eternal Justification is a mark of Hyper-Calvinism, but Calvin did not teach such.

beloved57

Yes, I have read that belief in Eternal Justification is a mark of Hyper-Calvinism, but Calvin did not teach such.

Don't matter if he taught it or not, the scriptures teach it, and if you don't believe it, you don't believe the Gospel of God's Grace in Christ !

beloved57

Saved in the Purpose of God equals Eternal Justification !3

This Non Imputation of sin within God's Purpose also includes full pardon or forgiveness of sins, Rom 4:7-8

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

And so just as Non Imputation of sin here denotes sins forgiven, covered, so it does in 2 Cor 5:19 , the blessing of it is secured by Non imputation, which we have a scriptural reason to believe it was before the foundation, so hence 2 Cor 5:19 is one of the clearest scriptures for Eternal Justification, which makes it a Gospel Doctrine !

Last edited:

beloved57

Saved in the Purpose of God equals Eternal Justification !4

Now many enemies of the Gospel Doctrine of Non Imputation, which does equate to Eternal Justification, they make the slanderous accusation that , for one to believe in Eternal Justification, it must mean they have no regard for the Cross of Christ, but that is a slander and misrepresentation, and here is why:

Justification is derived from non imputation of sin, which we have reasonably concluded to be first and foremost from before the foundation of the world, based upon these Two scriptures 1 Pet 1:20; Rev 13:8, where its obvious God has purposed to impute sin on Christ, in order for Him to die for them in the fullness of time Gal 4:4; 1 Cor 15:3;

Hence Eternal Justification, Non Imputation of sin has its premise on God imputing the sins of the elect upon Christ, so that He in the fullness of time would come and die for them, and so this shows the enemies of the Gospel [EJ is an Gospel Truth] that their accusations are false and unjust, for EJ has everything to do with Christ's Death for Imputed sins of the Elect to Him !

Last edited:

Nanja

Jn 6:38

38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Jesus here makes it plain as to why He came down from Heaven, it was to do His Father's and God will, the same will in Heb 10:7,9-10

7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

This lets us know that before He came down from heaven, He knew it had to do with His previous Suretyship engagement, to be an Offering for sin Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

Thats the Offering in Heb 10:10,14 ! So all the time before His coming into the world, the sins of those He was charged with, were never charged to them, a whole World of men 2 Cor 5:19

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Those whom Christ had been charged with their sins,they never legally by God, had them charged to them, which makes them even before the Incarnation, legally Justified, Acquitted from them, and the condemnation of them, even too, when they are dead in trespasses and sins they are Acquitted before God of all sin ! All this is True from the fact that In the Eternal Purpose of Christ, before the foundation, He was already slain by Eternal Decree, which means that God had already determined that Christ should die in their stead for their sin and condemnation, making them free from all condemnation !

Amen!

God's Election, the World of the ones Christ died for,
were never under God's Wrath at any time.
How could they be if their sins were never imputed to them?

David was a Son of God and clearly understood that fact:

Ps. 32:1-2 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity,
and in whose spirit there is no guile

Consequently, the only ones who have their sins charged to them,
are those whom Christ did not die for Rom. 9:22; they were not chosen in Christ Mat. 13:14-15 KJV
to receive the adoption of sons Eph. 1:4-5, not included in that Justified World that God Loved John 3:16.

~~~~~

beloved57

Amen!

God's Election, the World of the ones Christ died for,
were never under God's Wrath at any time.
How could they be if their sins were never imputed to them?

David was a Son of God and clearly understood that fact:

Ps. 32:1-2 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity,
and in whose spirit there is no guile

Consequently, the only ones who have their sins charged to them,
are those whom Christ did not die for Rom. 9:22; they were not chosen in Christ Mat. 13:14-15 KJV
to receive the adoption of sons Eph. 1:4-5, not included in that Justified World that God Loved John 3:16.

~~~~~

Excellent Summation ! Thanking God !

Status
Not open for further replies.