Just recently.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder's Muse

I've had a pretty hard time of things.....

My Beautiful Mother-in-law died unexpectedly....I felt so lost after she left.

Then my 16 yr old daughter lied and manipulated her way to running away and taking up residence with her boyfriend and his Mother. For some reason, the Mother made it into a personal hate war and not only told people I was abusive but has twisted my daughters opinions to the point where she barely speaks to me.

Then last week, I had a miscarriage.

When it rains, it pours, huh? LOL

Not to worry though. I am doing fine and coping incredibly well, considering.

Thanks to all those who lent an ear or messaged me support. You guys mean the world to me :)

What's going on for you?

bybee

Then my 16 yr old daughter lied and manipulated her way to running away and taking up residence with her boyfriend and his Mother. For some reason, the Mother made it into a personal hate war and not only told people I was abusive but has twisted my daughters opinions to the point where she barely speaks to me.

Thanks to all those who lent an ear or messaged me support. You guys mean the world to me :)

What's going on for you?

It is comforting to know that when we have need our friends on TOL are there for us with comforting words and prayers.
You are a trooper. Still my heart is with you.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

What's going on for you?

God Bless you thunder ! you'll be in my prayers. as i type, actually. we don't know each other but i love you as a sister. keep the faith, hope to see you more on here - :rapture:

Quincy

What's going on for you?

You're certainly a strong lady! It's unfortunate that the hardships happened but it's great to know you are dealing well with them. Just keep your faith and things will work out. :e4e:

Nang

TOL Subscriber

What's going on for you?

My sympathies TM . . . for some reason I had no idea you were married . . . thought you were single. Stupid of me. :duh:

I will pray for you with better understanding now of your actual circumstances (I hope!).

Thunder's Muse

My sympathies TM . . . for some reason I had no idea you were married . . . thought you were single. Stupid of me. :duh:

I will pray for you with better understanding now of your actual circumstances (I hope!).

Thanks Nang :)

Almost 14 years together.... :)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am so sorry you are going through such a difficult time, TM. You and your daughter are in my thoughts.

heir

TOL Subscriber

What's going on for you?
Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

I'm sorry for your loss and said a prayer for you.

Thunder's Muse

I am so sorry you are going through such a difficult time, TM. You and your daughter are in my thoughts.

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

I'm sorry for your loss and said a prayer for you.

Thank You both :) Prayers and thoughts are always welcome......I was not good for a while but feel more like myself again and am doing pretty well :)

keypurr

Thunder, you have my prayers also. I have always thought you were a strong person and you are. God bless you.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Hi TM.

Those are hard times. I'm sorry for what you've endured, but glad to know you're coping okay. There's a lot of quiet heroics involved sometimes in just living life. I hope you and your daughter are reconciled soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.