Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
No, I can't guess that. What is it?
Honestly?

You didn't figure that out from the context?

Answer: He [godrulz] is not in Christ.

I don't see how someone can be around here that long, discussing their faith and not really believe.
At what point did I say he didn't believe?

Even if some of their theology is off, love will cover a multitude of sins.
This has nothing to do with sin.:nono:

In fact, William is the only one in this equation who seems to think it does.

I would rather have $100.
Get a job.

There are various theories of imputation. Wesley would disagree with other prominent leaders, etc. The context is justification and I fully agree with past sin/justification.
:blabla:

As an Open Theist, you should understand the issue I have with you and STP about future sin (may or may not happen).
Not at all relevant.

I have seen numerous fire extinguishers that read, "In case of emergency." None of them are there under the assumption that an emergency will happen; they are there in case one does. God has forgiven us in the same way; not a forgiveness of specific actual sins but a forgiveness of sin in general in case any do take place.

And no matter how many times you've been told this [I lost count] you still don't understand that this is what I believe and how I see it. You keep making the same argument that God can't forgive us for sins we have not committed, etc. And it is for reasons such as this that I call you an idiot.

You are assuming flawed exchanged life views, whereas I see aspects that are unbiblical. If this is sufficient to send me to hell, you better tell God that (cannot defend that conclusion from the Word).
That is not why I think you are going to Hell. Again, I've told you this numerous times and you still have no understanding. You're a moron.

Funny how you were saved when you believed my ideas, yet I am not saved and you are still saved when you evolved. For a hyper-grace guy, you are sure legalistic and don't understand grace vs theological infallibility (hence, andy is on to something to smell gnosticism).
Because what one believes has nothing to do with it. This is not about theology, or the in/fallibility thereof. How many times do I have to tell you this?

SaulToPaul 2

STP is a little cranky, his mentor got caught.

Still waiting for conclusive proof.

If john was my mentor, I would not have tried to explain the difference in the mystery of Christ (Rom 16) and the mystery of the gospel (Eph) to him.

SaulToPaul 2

Since you joined TOL, what else have you discussed besides MAD and King James Onlyism?

Each MAD thread is littered with,

"70ad/Bullingerites/teachings of man"

That's being a one trick pony.

Use the search tool to review my posts and the topics addressed.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Still waiting for conclusive proof.

Knight gave a link to another forum showing the material that John posted. It was not written by John.

Once Knight gave the link, John erased his post, and every subsequent post by him in this thread.

Then John banned himself.

Are you really this naive?

If John had any integrity at all, he would apologize for what he did, admit that he copied someone else's material, and admit it was wrong for him to take credit for it.

We'll see what he does.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Use the search tool to review my posts and the topics addressed.

I have read enough of your posts over the years.

You think you and a few others are the only ones who really know the truth. Everyone who doesn't believe what you believe is then told they don't know how to rightly divide.

This post HERE pretty much sums up who you are. You only think a few people are saved.

Maybe you should ask yourself who the real "one trick pony" is?

godrulz

Hall of Fame
I have read enough of your posts over the years.

You think you and a few others are the only ones who really know the truth. Everyone who doesn't believe what you believe is then told they don't know how to rightly divide.

This post HERE pretty much sums up who you are. You only think a few people are saved.

Maybe you should ask yourself who the real "one trick pony" is?

Sectarian/cultish mentality. The narrow way of the gospel is the person and work of Jesus, not theological infallibility on peripheral issues like dispensationalism, Calvinism, etc.

andyc

I checked several phrases. If it's on the Internet, Google hasn't found it yet.

Why would you think he plagiarized it??

Because he always does, and yes he's done it here too.

He subtly alters phrases so you have to put a small part of a phrase into google in order to eventually find the original author. Also he mingles his thoughts (which are usually less academic ) with someone else's. This is a big give away.
http://community.godspeaks.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/29075/Eternal_Security.html

Unless he goes by the name "Garry the Crusader" living in Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.