JohnW. POTD Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
He is only caught if he actually did it. You have no proof that he did any plagiarizing. He may simply have not wanted to reveal where he got his ideas from. Putting someone else's ideas into your own words is not plagiarizing.

Some major academic institutions and lawyers might disagree with you. Plagiarism does not have to be exact quotes. Even companies win lawsuits with those who alter their trademarks, logos, slogans, but not by enough.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The only way to check if it is someone's work then is to cross examine him. See if you can catch him contradicting what he wrote.

You've got to be kidding me.

I have tried to have a dialog with John W about his posts, and so have many other people. The minute anyone questions his posts, he turns into a crazy person.

The reason he does is very obvious; he copies-n-pastes other peoples work. That is why he always refuses to answer the questions. He refuses, because he can't.

If I copied an essay by a cardiologist on heart valves, and someone started asking me questions about heart valves, I wouldn't be able to answer.

That's what John does, and when he can't answer, he resorts to the same thing over and over again, which is to attack the person who asked the question.

John W has been caught red handed numerous times by myself and Andy C for copying-n-pasting (plagiarizing) other peoples work. Every time he has been caught the material was from a dispensational website.

However, this time is different. This time his post was put in the "subscribers post of the day" thread, and John went on to thank Mr. Deets, and told Mr. Deets that he would work on some more posts.

As "One in Christ" said, it is disingenuous. I agree with guyver, disingenuous is an understatement.

It's mind boggling to me how you and STP are defending John. MAD is so important to the two of you, that neither of you would ever tell another MADist they did something wrong in front of non-MADists. This is one of the reasons why people call MAD a cult.

One In Christ

And, for the last two years you've been a one-trick-pony.

preterism.jpg

:chuckle:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you honestly believe john doesn't understand his own posts?

Yes I do.

His posts that he copies-n-pastes have numerous OT passages in them. Whenever I have asked him questions about the days of Saul, David, Solomon, etc. he has no idea what I am asking him.

I don't think he knows much at all about the history of the judges, Samuel, the Israel kings, the split, the captivity, etc.; yet he uses passages from these days as prooftexts for his MAD.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Have I ever bumped heads with Clete, Lighthouse, and Knight publicly?

I have only seen you "bump heads" with Knight over abortion and home schooling.

I have never seen you bump heads with Clete or Lighthouse, but if you did, I'm guessing it had to do with open theism.

Status
Not open for further replies.