Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
What if John Wayne had been a man before his time and defended faggotry ...

Would he still be "an American patriot" to you?
Probably.

John Wayne's personal life aside; as shown in several of my posts, John Wayne was pro God and anti communist.

That bothers you doesn't it Doormat?

Speaking of homosexuality, can a person be saved while she is a homosexual or does she have to cease from homosexual acts in order to be saved?

It depends. Is that person struggling with sinful behavior or have they proudly accepted their sinful behavior as something that God approves of because they're "in love" with some guy that they met in a public restroom toilet stall?

This is where you either run from the question, like you've done before, or you defend homosexuality for "believers."

Is a person guilty of sin for just having homosexual desires, or is only a sin of they commit the act?

This is where you either run from the question, like you've don before, or you defend homosexual desires as not being sins until acted upon.

Struggling with sin and attempting to overcome immoral temptations is what any honest Christian would admit to.

I have a very sensitive question that I need to ask you, and I'm certain that other TOL'ers are wanting to know as well:

How did you and your wife handle it when one (or more) of your seven children 'came out'?

elohiym

What if John Wayne had been a man before his time and defended faggotry ...
elohiym said:
Would he still be "an American patriot" to you?
John Wayne's personal life aside; as shown in several of my posts, John Wayne was pro God and anti communist.

You didn't answer.

That bothers you doesn't it Doormat?

No.
You not answering in a debate works against you not me.

elohiym said:
Speaking of homosexuality, can a person be saved while she is a homosexual or does she have to cease from homosexual acts in order to be saved?
It depends. Is that person struggling ...

You are defending homosexuality for believers as long as they struggle with it and hate themselves while they enjoy it.

elohiym said:
Is a person guilty of sin for just having homosexual desires, or is it only a sin of they commit the act?
Struggling with sin and attempting to overcome immoral temptations is what any honest Christian would admit to.

You didn't answer the question.
Are homosexual desires sinful or just the acts?
This is where you defend homosexual desires as not being sin.

I have a very sensitive question that I need to ask you, and I'm certain that other TOL'ers are wanting to know as well:

Nobody cares but you and Res.
You're both obsessed with homosexuality to a fault.

How did you and your wife handle it when one (or more) of your seven children 'came out'?

How did your mother handle it when you told her you had homosexual desires you were struggling with or did you hide those from her?

None of my children are homosexual.
They are all pre-pubescent but one.
The oldest wants to get married to a man and have children.

Status
Not open for further replies.