John W with another SPOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He beats down one of the more "subtil" members on TOL, Mr Initial Justification himself, godrulz. Rulz has no answer says you don't interpret correctly...all that jazz. Then comes the beat down.

Funny, clown. Coming from one that plagiarizes, and spams, word for word, from your stack of commentaries, because you are a bible illiterate, who doesn't know the difference between Jude, and Judas, or Moses, and Noah.

You'll be eating sulfur soon, wolf, child of the devil. Your father taught you OSAS is not biblical.

At least I am saved, unlike you, a clown, a con artist, with no original thoughts, a lost person, a child of the devil, a man worshiping, Christ rejecting, secular humanist, bible rejecting critic/agnostic/mystic, a man pleaser, blaspheming the LORD God with your rejection of the eternal security of the believer, clueless as to what happened 2000 years ago, and why,whose ministry is to pervert the gospel of Christ, and talk others out of their faith in the scripture.

The words of a lost "man:"

"Saving faith is not divorced from loving obedience to the revealed moral law of God."-godrulz

"At any given moment, one is either a believer or an unbeliever. This does not preclude the possibility of moving from faith to unbelief...cf.one can be married, then divorced. This does not mean they were never married (your logic?!)."-autopilot godrulz

"It does not happen apart from our surrender and faith (universalism is not true). Rom. 4-5..."-autopilot godrulz

"Many people have heard the truth, but remain unconverted. They may even believe it, but won't give up their selfish lives.”-“god”rulz

You blaspheme the LORD God, spitting in His face, asserting that the LORD God was not satisfied with the work of His Son 2000 years ago, that He did not die in our place, taking our judgment, and denying that all sins(plural) were forgiven, and sin(singular) was judged in Him, and thus denying that justice was satisfied, and call Him a liar. Your judgment draws nearer every day, as you continue to pervert the good news, with your bad news.

You deny that that believers are considered judged in Christ, "dead', "in Him", "in Christ", you deny that justice was served at Calvary, and assert that the LORD God would put us on trial again, that justification is reversible, that that our circumcision and adoption is reversible, that the LORD God would disown his children, treating them as bastards, and that the seal of the Holy Spirit can be broken. You reject that the sin/sins issue was settled 2000 years ago, and deny that the d,b,r settled it. You reject the righteousness of God.

Therefore, if the justified believer is charged with sin(singular), and sins(plural), then the Lord Jesus Christ is also charged with sin and sins, because the justified member of the body of Christ is in Christ, and Christ is in the him/her.

You charge the Lord Jesus Christ with sin and sins, and

-Deny that members are reckoned to be crucified with Christ, Romans 6:6 KJV , Gal. 2:20 KJV
-Deny that members are reckoned to be buried with the Lord Jesus Christ, Romans 6:4 KJV, Col.2:12 KJV
-Deny that members are reckoned to be risen with Christ, Col. 3:1 KJV
-Deny that members are reckoned to be alive with Christ, Eph. 2:5 KJV
-Deny that members are reckoned to be seated with Christ, Eph. 2:6 KJV

Look up the word "reckon" in your "the Greek"(which you have never seen), "christian scholar/clown."

Get saved. Quit perverting the gospel of Christ, wolf.

Outstanding critique and spot on correct about "godrulz"

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And then banned himself.

It's rather interesting how the MADists are defending what Johnny W did.

What STP, Nick M, and the other MADists are doing is telling everyone that it's ok to plagiarize, then lie about it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
He beats down one of the more "subtil" members on TOL, Mr Initial Justification himself, godrulz. Rulz has no answer says you don't interpret correctly...all that jazz. Then comes the beat down.

Outstanding critique ans spot on correct about "godrulz"

Using an atheist to attack a fellow Christian; nice job Nick.

Why don't you put some effort into convincing John W. that God does exist instead of attacking those that have a different view of doctrine than you?

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame

What STP, Nick M, and the other MADists are doing is telling everyone that it's ok to plagiarize, then lie about it.

I missed the posts where any maddisteses were telling everyone that it's ok to plagiarize, then lie about it. Could you kindly link an example? Surely you aren't lying in your post here? Gosh that would be embarrassing....

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I missed the posts where any maddisteses were telling everyone that it's ok to plagiarize, then lie about it.

To date not one MADist has said what John did was wrong.

Could you kindly link an example?.

Here is your link:

Putting someone else's ideas into your own words is not plagiarizing.

Surely you aren't lying in your post here? Gosh that would be embarrassing...

It's embarrassing how you MADists are defending John.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You missed my post I guess. I've said what John has done is wrong.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes. But I don't consider being a MADist or an Open Theist a requirement for being a Christian. Because you dislike this particular brand of Christianity doesn't make you a non-Christian.

The only requirement for being a Christian is hearing the Gospel message, believing and accepting Jesus as Savior. No group of Christians is going to agree on everything.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Then I stand corrected for what I said re: no MADists saying anything.

But I don't consider being a MADist or an Open Theist a requirement for being a Christian. Because you dislike this particular brand of Christianity doesn't make you a non-Christian.

The only requirement for being a Christian is hearing the Gospel message, believing and accepting Jesus as Savior. No group of Christians is going to agree on everything.

:up:

I agree

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Yes. But I don't consider being a MADist or an Open Theist a requirement for being a Christian. Because you dislike this particular brand of Christianity doesn't make you a non-Christian.

This is wise, balanced, but foreign to sectarian, cultish LH, Nick M., STP, johnw, etc.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
To date not one MADist has said what John did was wrong.

Here is your link:

It's embarrassing how you MADists are defending John.

Please highlight the words in voltaire's quote that state what you accuse him of. Also since you took it another step please link the post where I defended John. I cant seem to find the post you refer to. Thanks bro, v45

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

He came at a subtil demon possessed pervert that tries to pull people from the faith and doubt God. What are you talking about?

I missed the posts where any maddisteses were telling everyone that it's ok to plagiarize,.
Because nobody did, and is why he still didn't provide and example. I take ideas from Paul and put it in my own words all the time. (the quote you (tet) claim endorses plagarism)

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Please highlight the words in voltaire's quote that state what you accuse him of. Also since you took it another step please link the post where I defended John. I cant seem to find the post you refer to. Thanks bro, v45

I don't see you saying anything about what John did.

Yet you are going out of your way to make the thread about me.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He came at a subtil demon possessed pervert that tries to pull people from the faith and doubt God. What are you talking about?

John copied and pasted someone else's material and took credit for it.

It is people like you that have turned MAD into a cult.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John copied and pasted someone else's material and took credit for it.

Funny, clown. Coming from one that plagiarizes, and spams, word for word, from your stack of commentaries, because you are a bible illiterate, who doesn't know the difference between Jude, and Judas, or Moses, and Noah.

You'll be eating sulfur soon, wolf, child of the devil. Your father taught you OSAS is not biblical.

At least I am saved, unlike you, a clown, a con artist, with no original thoughts, a lost person, a child of the devil, a man worshiping, Christ rejecting, secular humanist, bible rejecting critic/agnostic/mystic, a man pleaser, blaspheming the LORD God with your rejection of the eternal security of the believer, clueless as to what happened 2000 years ago, and why,whose ministry is to pervert the gospel of Christ, and talk others out of their faith in the scripture.

The words of a lost "man:"

"Saving faith is not divorced from loving obedience to the revealed moral law of God."-godrulz

"At any given moment, one is either a believer or an unbeliever. This does not preclude the possibility of moving from faith to unbelief...cf.one can be married, then divorced. This does not mean they were never married (your logic?!)."-autopilot godrulz

"It does not happen apart from our surrender and faith (universalism is not true). Rom. 4-5..."-autopilot godrulz

"Many people have heard the truth, but remain unconverted. They may even believe it, but won't give up their selfish lives.”-“god”rulz

You blaspheme the LORD God, spitting in His face, asserting that the LORD God was not satisfied with the work of His Son 2000 years ago, that He did not die in our place, taking our judgment, and denying that all sins(plural) were forgiven, and sin(singular) was judged in Him, and thus denying that justice was satisfied, and call Him a liar. Your judgment draws nearer every day, as you continue to pervert the good news, with your bad news.

You deny that that believers are considered judged in Christ, "dead', "in Him", "in Christ", you deny that justice was served at Calvary, and assert that the LORD God would put us on trial again, that justification is reversible, that that our circumcision and adoption is reversible, that the LORD God would disown his children, treating them as bastards, and that the seal of the Holy Spirit can be broken. You reject that the sin/sins issue was settled 2000 years ago, and deny that the d,b,r settled it. You reject the righteousness of God.

Therefore, if the justified believer is charged with sin(singular), and sins(plural), then the Lord Jesus Christ is also charged with sin and sins, because the justified member of the body of Christ is in Christ, and Christ is in the him/her.

You charge the Lord Jesus Christ with sin and sins, and

-Deny that members are reckoned to be crucified with Christ, Romans 6:6 KJV , Gal. 2:20 KJV
-Deny that members are reckoned to be buried with the Lord Jesus Christ, Romans 6:4 KJV, Col.2:12 KJV
-Deny that members are reckoned to be risen with Christ, Col. 3:1 KJV
-Deny that members are reckoned to be alive with Christ, Eph. 2:5 KJV
-Deny that members are reckoned to be seated with Christ, Eph. 2:6 KJV

Look up the word "reckon" in your "the Greek"(which you have never seen), "christian scholar/clown."

Get saved. Quit perverting the gospel of Christ, wolf.

Show me. :loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.