John Calvin's Nazi God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

I know what it is that freelight teaches. Someone very close to me was into that such thing. That person died and I wish that I could have helped that person, but I had not yet been saved myself.

Jesus speaks about the thief who climbs over the fence. That truth will always conflict deeply with people such as freelight; also, the scripture about God being a jealous God.

I am just trying to help others. I do not believe the person that I was close to is in hell now, because that person had a heart that would become humble. However, if freelight is not humble in heart that is a bad sign.

God's Truth

There are so many false teachers here.

It all comes down to obeying Jesus.

Why do so many go against me for that?

It is never ever wrong to obey Jesus and to preach obedience to Christ.

God's Truth

I can't believe you guys are wasting your time on GT and pate

Eagle Wings gave you a thanks for putting me down...my friend did that. My friend that comes here to debate and discuss does not want anyone to waste their time talking to me.

What kind of friend is that? Sounds like an enemy.

Eagles Wings

Eagle Wings gave you a thanks for putting me down...my friend did that. My friend that comes here to debate and discuss does not want anyone to waste their time talking to me.

What kind of friend is that? Sounds like an enemy.
Do not call me out in your posts. You got something to say, pm.

James Dalton

BANNED
Banned
I can't believe you guys are wasting your time on GT and pate

I don't know much about this site, it seems like a more centered Patheos. I have to say, I haven't met a single person that is a waste of time. God would agree with me. That John 3:16 thing is pretty serious.

God's Truth

Aren't you the guy on the other write up that denies that salvation is a free gift? Do you celebrate Christmas?

Salvation is to those whom God chooses to give it, and He says He gives it to those who obey Him.

Christmas is not a commandment, nor does it condemn.

God's Truth

I don't know much about this site, it seems like a more centered Patheos. I have to say, I haven't met a single person that is a waste of time. God would agree with me. That John 3:16 thing is pretty serious.

That is a good attitude. Why demean anyone who comes here to discuss? I cannot believe someone went against me like that, and a friend of mine 'thanked' the person for saying that about me.

Robert Pate

Banned
Salvation is to those whom God chooses to give it, and He says He gives it to those who obey Him.

Christmas is not a commandment, nor does it condemn.

You don't have the slightest idea of what the Gospel is. God has chosen to provide salvation for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

The scripture plainly says that, "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved, Romans 10:13.

Nothing about works or obedience.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
total control freak-god.........

total control freak-god.........

And isn't it nice that a 'Nazi god' is not in charge, to merely give grace to only those he chooses, while passing over others all by his own choice. Human free will has no part or place in this Nazi-god's sovereign control of things, and he would have it no other way, of course. The belief system spares nothing lest this god's total control is taken, as if to safe-guard his free choosing to both save and damn as he pleases. In the effort to afford such a maniacal 'god' his power, intelligence and rational is sacrified,...but at tragic expense.

James Dalton

BANNED
Banned
That is a good attitude. Why demean anyone who comes here to discuss? I cannot believe someone went against me like that, and a friend of mine 'thanked' the person for saying that about me.

In the end, we are all motivated out of Love for God. We all believe we are helping one another by being here. Discussion boards like this have high mounted tensions because everyone is worried about everyone's eternal fate.

If you look at it this way, everything makes since.

James Dalton

BANNED
Banned
And isn't it nice that a 'Nazi god' is not in charge, to merely give grace to only those he chooses, while passing over others all by his own choice. Human free will has no part or place in this Nazi-god's sovereign control of things, and he would have it no other way, of course. The belief system spares nothing lest this god's total control is taken, as if to safe-guard his free choosing to both save and damn as he pleases. In the effort to afford such a maniacal 'god' his power, intelligence and rational is sacrified,...but at tragic expense.

I am rather shocked by your symbol. As well as the labels at the bottoms of your post, but every word you wrote here is fair and true. Do you have any discussions going on here?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
You seem to think that salvation depends upon your performance.

I commented on your dialogue with GT and got blasted for it, but my gesture and offer towards forgiveness has apparently been taken, God willing :)

I think if GT wants to focus on 'obedience',...more power to her. God bless her in her obedience to do God's will. What beliefs have been shared have already been shared, so what might profit all is a creative direction beyond the usual circular arguments into something more innovative and interesting. Try a new approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.