John 20:28 and the Trinity

way 2 go

You've already repeated your same lame excuse for ignoring the context of God's Word, three times...care to go for a fourth?
1Th 2:18 Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us.

The Three Laws of Logic

The law of identity: P is P. :
everything is what it is

it says satan so it is satan

The law of noncontradiction: P is not non-P. :
statement cannot be true and false at the same time

it says satan therefore it is satan

The law of the excluded middle: Either P or non-P. :
statement is either true or not true

it was satan not the Jews

1Th 2:14 For you, brothers, became imitators of the churches of God in Christ Jesus that are in Judea. For you suffered the same things from your own countrymen as they did from the Jews,

that says the churches in Judea suffered persecution from the Jews , just like the Thessalonian church suffered persecution from pagan Thessalonians

1Th 2:15 who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out, and displease God and oppose all mankind
1Th 2:16 by hindering us from speaking to the Gentiles that they might be saved—

that says the Jews displease God and oppose all mankind by hindering us from speaking to the Gentiles

not

we are hindered from coming back to you by the Jews

it says satan was responsible for hindering them 1Th 2:18

I predict nothing but :blabla: from you .

Apple7

1Th 2:18 Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us.

The Three Laws of Logic

The law of identity: P is P. :
everything is what it is

it says satan so it is satan

The law of noncontradiction: P is not non-P. :
statement cannot be true and false at the same time

it says satan therefore it is satan

The law of the excluded middle: Either P or non-P. :
statement is either true or not true

it was satan not the Jews

1Th 2:14 For you, brothers, became imitators of the churches of God in Christ Jesus that are in Judea. For you suffered the same things from your own countrymen as they did from the Jews,

that says the churches in Judea suffered persecution from the Jews , just like the Thessalonian church suffered persecution from pagan Thessalonians

1Th 2:15 who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out, and displease God and oppose all mankind
1Th 2:16 by hindering us from speaking to the Gentiles that they might be saved—

that says the Jews displease God and oppose all mankind by hindering us from speaking to the Gentiles

not

we are hindered from coming back to you by the Jews

it says satan was responsible for hindering them 1Th 2:18

I predict nothing but :blabla: from you .

You were shamed into finally acknowledging CONTEXT!

Where is Satan ever mentioned as being present?

Satan is NOT present.

The Jews are.

Are the Jewish people, Satan?

No.

Then the hindering came through the Jews by the work of Satan(demons).

Proving, once again, that Satan is bound...he Cannot perform his dirty deeds in person.

Give less credit to Satan and more credit to Jesus' accomplishment at The Cross.

Dartman

Somebody please explain this 5 word statement, WITHOUT MORE CONTEXT, virtually identical to Thomas' exclamation;

"My brother, and my dog."

If you can't (and you can't), please admit that this exclamation is impossible to interpret correctly without the Context.

way 2 go

Where is Satan ever mentioned as being present?
The law of identity
satan is the one doing the hindering

1Th 2:18 Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us

Satan is NOT present.
satan is present ,YOU LIE

The law of identity

The Jews are.
Jews are not preventing Paul from coming back to Thessalonia , satan was

Are the Jewish people, Satan?
The law of identity

Jews are Jews , satan is satan

Then the hindering came through the Jews by the work of Satan(demons).

no
The law of identity
it says satan

1Th 2:18 Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us

it does not say Jews

1Th 2:18 Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but THE JEWS :nono: hindered us

Proving, once again, that Satan is bound...he Cannot perform his dirty deeds in person.

proving once again you are dishonest like the JW's

Apple7

The law of identity
satan is the one doing the hindering

satan is present ,YOU LIE

The law of identity

Jews are not preventing Paul from coming back to Thessalonia , satan was

The law of identity

Jews are Jews , satan is satan

no
The law of identity
it says satan

it does not say Jews

1Th 2:18 Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but THE JEWS :nono: hindered us

proving once again you are dishonest like the JW's

Please show us where Satan is mentioned as being PRESENT during the hindering.

Good luck..