Joe Biden Raped Tara Reade

chair

The part where I haven't heard you speak out against this until it impacted Joe Biden

In other words the part where you appear to be a hypocrite.
I didn't like what they did to Kavanaugh at the either. Did I write that in this forum? I have no idea.

But let's get to the point. Do you think people should be judged by public opinion? Everybody? Nobody?

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The part where I haven't heard you speak out against this until it impacted Joe Biden

These kinds of unproven accusations are problematic, whether they be aimed at Brett Kavanaugh or Joe Biden.

He said the above on the first page of this thread. I don't always agree with chair, but he's not a hypocrite.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
5:45 This would be hilarious if it wasn't so depressing. The main stream media are never going to examine Biden's record of poor choices, his record of dementia, much less his record of sexually abusing his subordinates.

ok doser

Long but worth the listen, especially as an insight into why and how a rape victim's story and willingness to share it might change with time

chair

As Anna reminded me- I referred to Kavanaugh at the beginning of this thread. Post #4.
So- how about an apology for calling me a hypocrite?

ok doser

Turns out Joe's wrong. The one thing that men can do better than women, especially men in positions of power insulated by powerful people, is get away with rape.

ok doser

And I'm amazed to see Rusha defend Joe the Rapist, especially after all of her irrational vitriol when I was trying to have a discussion about "rape culture" on campus

Rusha, supporting Joe the Rapist

Never thought I'd see the day.

@glorydaz

Last edited:

ok doser

Creepy Joe the Rapist asking a nurse who has been practicing for nine years if she's a "freshman". No wonder they're not letting the creep talk off the teleprompter.