Joe Biden Raped Tara Reade

eider

I find Tara Reade's story believable. If Joe was tried and convicted, a suitable punishment would be execution - swift, public and painful.
You dunce! 😁

You post up a thread titled

Joe Biden Raped Tara Reade​

........and then you write

....... If Joe was tried and convicted.......

Question:
Exactly how would a rapist be executed in your World?

eider

A convicted rapist?

Hanging works for me.

How about you? How do you think a convicted rapist should be punished?
And we had to show you how to do that as well.
Albert Pierrepoint could execute a civil Convict in under ten seconds from walking in to cell..... to death. He showed you all at Nuremberg although preparation took longer there. He needed to execute two at a time.

I don't believe in execution because Courts mess up too many verdicts.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
And we had to show you how to do that as well.
Albert Pierrepoint could execute a civil Convict in under ten seconds from walking in to cell..... to death. He showed you all at Nuremberg although preparation took longer there. He needed to execute two at a time.

I don't believe in execution because Courts mess up too many verdicts.
How do you think a convicted rapist should be punished?

eider

What would it need for you to think that it was credible?
The above sent to Anna.

You're stuffed either way, doser. We never heard too many outcries from you about the allegations against President Trump, so we know of your total corrupted bias, but in any case I cannot see any detached honest jury (or other Court) finding the allegations of a resentful person making 27 seven year old allegations which she never pressed before.... upon a President who she probably once adored and did not win.

And if by some amazing happening he was ejected from the Presidency your country would be Presided over by two ladies.

We Brits describe that as 'you're stuck tight' doser. 😁

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
And if by some amazing happening he was ejected from the Presidency your country would be Presided over by two ladies.
Again you're displaying your ignorance about how our vice presidential line of succession works. Which is fine, you're a Brit, you're not an American. Your ignorance is to be expected when discussing matters of American politics. And you rarely disappoint. :)

eider

Again you're displaying your ignorance about how our vice presidential line of succession works. Which is fine, you're a Brit, you're not an American. Your ignorance is to be expected when discussing matters of American politics. And you rarely disappoint. :)
United States presidential line of succession
Current order of succession
No. Office Incumbent
1 Vice President Kamala Harris
2 Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi
3 President pro tempore of the Senate Patrick Leahy
4 Secretary of State Antony Blinken
👐