Joe Biden Raped Tara Reade

marke

The only thing learned from waterboarding is that Al Qaeda had a massive operation in Montana.

Tell me when you find it.

You will never know how many terrorist attacks I personally foiled. You should probably thank me for saving your life, just in case.

The U.S. suffered permanent damage for not being able to have a public trial which waterboarding stopped. Without a public trial we still have misguided people like Ken who believes 9/11 was a government hoax. The people of the U.S. deserved a trial. The CIA stole this from them. That is the real damage.

You were unable to respond to my historic facts due to your lack of knowledge. Instead you have to cast aspersions on my character. Why don't you go back and read the history that you skipped over in my post. And here's something about more about more current events.

Weirdos think they know all there is to know about military interrogation and intelligence gathering, but they don't. Leftists claimed Trump destroyed lives he did not destroy and did not save lives he saved, but leftists hated Trump and lied about him all the time.

marke

Not effective. Never has been effective. Didn't work against the Filipinos after the Spanish-American war. Doesn't work now. Any belief in its effectiveness is a delusion sheeple believe because they believe in the deep state.

Lefties love waterboarding and similar tortures. Ask Stalin and Hitler.
Democrats do not like interrogation techniques that work and do not cause bodily damage to those being interrogated. Democrats do not like cops or ICE. Democrats do not like leftist rioters and looters arrested and start funds to pay their bails if they are. Democrats do not like the death penalty or prison terms appropriate to the seriousness of offenses. Democrats do not like democrats being investigated or arrested for crimes. Democrats do like republicans arrested for crimes they did not commit or for minor violations of archaic rules nobody is usually arrested for.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So yesterday Jen Psaki, the absolute worst human ever, the paid lying machine, when asked about claims of sexual impropriety raised against Joe Biden (in the context of the Andrew Cuomo scandal) replied "they've been heavily litigated."

I recognized it as a lie.

Any reporter present worth their salt would have recognized it as a lie and called her on it.

Thank goodness Fox News is giving Tara Reade a platform and attention to call out the lie.

marke

So yesterday Jen Psaki, the absolute worst human ever, the paid lying machine, when asked about claims of sexual impropriety raised against Joe Biden (in the context of the Andrew Cuomo scandal) replied "they've been heavily litigated."

I recognized it as a lie.

Any reporter present worth their salt would have recognized it as a lie and called her on it.

Thank goodness Fox News is giving Tara Reade a platform and attention to call out the lie.

Democrat justice officials who 'investigate' crimes by leading democrats rarely find any evidence of criminal activity. Comey, for example, illegally declared Hillary innocent of any criminal activity before he even went through the show process of 'investigating' those well-known instances of law-breaking on her part.

marke

Democrat justice officials who 'investigate' crimes by leading democrats rarely find any evidence of criminal activity. Comey, for example, illegally declared Hillary innocent of any criminal activity before he even went through the show process of 'investigating' those well-known instances of law-breaking on her part.
The democrat standard is crystal clear. If a woman accuses a leading democrat of rape she is to be dismissed as a liar. If a democrat accuses someone else of rape then the charges are to be taken as settled fact.

By the standard of her own ample public record, Kamala Harris has just joined the presidential campaign of a serial sexual abuser, Joe Biden.
It was during the Brett Kavanaugh hearings that we first learned that Harris harbors serious presidential aspirations. Her cross-examination of the future justice went viral, prompting Politico to speculate: “Kamala Harris Rides Kavanaugh Rage in Likely 2020 Bid.”
She later explained her hard-line position in an Atlantic magazine interview. Sexual assault, she said, “is an issue right now that is where the issue of domestic violence was about 30 years ago. … There was a perception about domestic violence: ‘Oh, you know, what happens in the king’s castle is the king’s business. That’s private business. That’s not our business.’ But then we evolved as a society. … I believe this is an inflection moment on the issue of sexual assault.”
The explicitly stated assumption behind all this was that the allegations against Kavanaugh, spurious, unproved and uncorroborated though they were, had to be believed — because women had made them.

President Joe Biden’s accuser Tara Reade criticized White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki Wednesday for saying that #MeToo allegations against the president were “heavily litigated during the campaign.”
“There’s been no litigation, there’s been no investigation,” Reade told the Daily Caller News Foundation. “That’s a lie. That’s misleading the public. She should take that statement back.”

marke

These kinds of unproven accusations are problematic, whether they be aimed at Brett Kavanaugh or Joe Biden.
The FBI investigated Dr. Ford's allegations and found them baseless. The FBI did not investigate Tara Reade's allegations and we now know why, given the now-exposed record of FBI favoritism and protection of democrats accused of crimes and futile efforts to invent crimes against Trump.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Justice for Tara Reade may be on the horizon!

Court orders U. Delaware to explain its refusal to release Biden’s senate papers

JoeBiden8.Gints_Ivuskans.Shutterstock-370x242.jpg

‘In my experience, politicians hide documents because they have something to hide’

After a trip to the Delaware Supreme Court, the University of Delaware has until July 22 to prove that its vast collection of then-U.S. Senator Joe Biden’s papers are immune from a Freedom of Information Act request made by Judicial Watch and the Daily Caller News Foundation.
Delaware Superior Court Judge Mary Johnston ordered the university to submit evidence that archives Biden gave the school in 2012 are not subject to a public records request and consequently public access.
The order came after the Delaware Supreme Court overturned a previous Superior Court decision that held that the papers were not subject to FOIA and therefore not open to public access.
In a recent email to The College Fix, Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said there is “significant public interest in the materials.”
“In my experience, politicians hide documents because they have something to hide,” he said.

marke

Justice for Tara Reade may be on the horizon!

Court orders U. Delaware to explain its refusal to release Biden’s senate papers

JoeBiden8.Gints_Ivuskans.Shutterstock-370x242.jpg

‘In my experience, politicians hide documents because they have something to hide’

After a trip to the Delaware Supreme Court, the University of Delaware has until July 22 to prove that its vast collection of then-U.S. Senator Joe Biden’s papers are immune from a Freedom of Information Act request made by Judicial Watch and the Daily Caller News Foundation.
Delaware Superior Court Judge Mary Johnston ordered the university to submit evidence that archives Biden gave the school in 2012 are not subject to a public records request and consequently public access.
The order came after the Delaware Supreme Court overturned a previous Superior Court decision that held that the papers were not subject to FOIA and therefore not open to public access.
In a recent email to The College Fix, Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said there is “significant public interest in the materials.”
“In my experience, politicians hide documents because they have something to hide,” he said.

Democrat definition of transparency: Exposing to the world the crimes their political opponents have been accused of but have not committed while hiding every scrap of historical evidence linked to democrat crimes.