Jews Dont Even Keep The Law

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That is not what I mean.

I mean the following, this.

Ephesians 4:15 KJV - But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, [even] Christ:

I said
I'm speaking the truth.
[Jhn 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I'm speaking the truth.
[Jhn 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

Of course, yes.

Do you know what the truth is?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your rambling.

I am content. Whether it can be proven that I am or not. I don't know if a person could ever be banned for rambling. It is difficult to say that this is not what I am doing since by saying this you are saying that you are in control or you are in control of me.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am content. Whether it can be proven that I am or not. I don't know if a person could ever be banned for rambling. It is difficult to say that this is not what I am doing since by saying this you are saying that you are in control or you are in control of me.

I said
Rambling has no purpose. Its when someone thinks they need to say something when they don't. and it is useless to everyone.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is a lie. Your rambling now.

Saying something is a lie or that something is wrong does accomplish something. But it doesn't allow for progress or for a person to leave, none of which you have indicated should happen or occur which is appropriate though it is not you or me.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Saying something is a lie or that something is wrong does accomplish something. But it doesn't allow for progress or for a person to leave, none of which you have indicated should happen or occur which is appropriate though it is not you or me.

I said
lol Your rambling.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No. You are disobeying God, the Bible, Scripture, and Jesus.

Matthew 5:22 NLT - But I say, if you are even angry with someone, you are subject to judgment! If you call someone an idiot, you are in danger of being brought before the court. And if you curse someone, you are in danger of the fires of hell.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No. You are disobeying God, the Bible, Scripture, and Jesus.

Matthew 5:22 NLT - But I say, if you are even angry with someone, you are subject to judgment! If you call someone an idiot, you are in danger of being brought before the court. And if you curse someone, you are in danger of the fires of hell.

I said
Your an idiot.
IDIOTS AND STUPID
For all the idiots out there. The spiritual word is unlearned, compared to the carnal word which is idiot. So if you dont understand the Word of God when I post the verses I will give you the carnal word so that you might understand. And unlearned questions, unlearned means stupid. And If you cant quote the verses you are unlearned. I'm only here to help you learn scripture, I am not here to pasify your emotions(demons). If you want to know what the bible says come and see me. But if your not interrested in what God thinks dont waist my time. If your sensitive you have unclean spirits in you. I'm not here to make friends, because I already have the best friend in the world--Jesus. Get serious or get off my threads. The bible is the training manuel for Christians. If you havent been trained by the manuel or you dont know what is in the training manuel why in the world would you think you have the authority to argue with one who does know it. That would be plain old arrogance on your part.

1 Cor 14:16
16 Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest?
(KJV)

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

2 Tim 2:23
23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
(KJV)
521 apaideutos (ap-ah'-ee-dyoo-tos);

from 1 (as a negative particle) and a derivative of 3811; uninstructed, i.e. (figuratively) stupid:

KJV-- unlearned.

Titus 3:9
9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
(KJV)

3474 moros (mo-ros');

probably from the base of 3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), i.e. heedless, (morally) blockhead, (apparently) absurd:

KJV-- fool (-ish, X -ishness).

When a born again Christian calls you an idiot its not an insult its a reality. You might take it as an insult but it isnt delivered that away. If you dont know the scriptures you cant understand the scriptures. So you force a born again Christian into useing your language for clarity. And think about it if your argueing with a born again Christian wouldnt that pretty much make you an idiot. Or the other definition stupid.

Look to many of you get in trouble trying to parrot something I said. That is wrong. Everything you read in scripture has to be believed by you before you can use it.Then you must be tested to see if you are going to stand up for it. If you fail the test the verse is taken out of your belief system. And you must do it all over again.So many of you are getting yourself in trouble with God because you dont believe the verse you dont submit to the verse. But you try to use the verse to convict someone else. Then you get chastized. And you dont know why.

Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
(NKJ)

Mark 4:24-25
24 Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
25 "For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot.
IDIOTS AND STUPID
For all the idiots out there. The spiritual word is unlearned, compared to the carnal word which is idiot. So if you dont understand the Word of God when I post the verses I will give you the carnal word so that you might understand. And unlearned questions, unlearned means stupid. And If you cant quote the verses you are unlearned. I'm only here to help you learn scripture, I am not here to pasify your emotions(demons). If you want to know what the bible says come and see me. But if your not interrested in what God thinks dont waist my time. If your sensitive you have unclean spirits in you. I'm not here to make friends, because I already have the best friend in the world--Jesus. Get serious or get off my threads. The bible is the training manuel for Christians. If you havent been trained by the manuel or you dont know what is in the training manuel why in the world would you think you have the authority to argue with one who does know it. That would be plain old arrogance on your part.

1 Cor 14:16
16 Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest?
(KJV)

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

2 Tim 2:23
23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
(KJV)
521 apaideutos (ap-ah'-ee-dyoo-tos);

from 1 (as a negative particle) and a derivative of 3811; uninstructed, i.e. (figuratively) stupid:

KJV-- unlearned.

Titus 3:9
9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
(KJV)

3474 moros (mo-ros');

probably from the base of 3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), i.e. heedless, (morally) blockhead, (apparently) absurd:

KJV-- fool (-ish, X -ishness).

When a born again Christian calls you an idiot its not an insult its a reality. You might take it as an insult but it isnt delivered that away. If you dont know the scriptures you cant understand the scriptures. So you force a born again Christian into useing your language for clarity. And think about it if your argueing with a born again Christian wouldnt that pretty much make you an idiot. Or the other definition stupid.

Look to many of you get in trouble trying to parrot something I said. That is wrong. Everything you read in scripture has to be believed by you before you can use it.Then you must be tested to see if you are going to stand up for it. If you fail the test the verse is taken out of your belief system. And you must do it all over again.So many of you are getting yourself in trouble with God because you dont believe the verse you dont submit to the verse. But you try to use the verse to convict someone else. Then you get chastized. And you dont know why.

Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
(NKJ)

Mark 4:24-25
24 Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
25 "For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."
(NKJ)

Interesting. The Bible has been seen as a Manual. You spelled that incorrectly.

Goodbye.

Shalom.

Jacob