Jews Dont Even Keep The Law

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No. You are not to call anyone an idiot. It is disobedience to God's word.

Matthew 5:22 NLT - But I say, if you are even angry with someone, you are subject to judgment! If you call someone an idiot, you are in danger of being brought before the court. And if you curse someone, you are in danger of the fires of hell.

I said
Well don't keep proving you are an idiot and I won't have to call you one. Now your going to the NLT bible for deception??? Your really not loyal to a bible are you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well don't keep proving you are an idiot and I won't have to call you one. Now your going to the NLT bible for deception??? Your really not loyal to a bible are you.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon (First), 12-24, evening and morning, night and day.

Incorrect. You already threw me off the NASB, a young boy and a Rabbi were in support of the NLT even though I originally was not, and I accept the NKJV even for you though I want nothing to do with politics with England.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Rishon (First), 12-24, evening and morning, night and day.

Incorrect. You already threw me off the NASB, a young boy and a Rabbi were in support of the NLT even though I originally was not, and I accept the NKJV even for you though I want nothing to do with politics with England.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That is a ridiculous statement.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is a ridiculous statement.
Shalom.

Either I picked a translation or not, the NASB or it was picked for me. I do not know the first translation I read from, but it might have been the NASB.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You don't need to care.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I don't.

[1Pe 5:6-9
6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time,
7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
9 Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I don't.

[1Pe 5:6-9
6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time,
7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
9 Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon (First), 12-24. It is Yom, Day.

Shalom. Peace.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't know what you mean.

Shalom.

I said
Any post that doesn't help someone is worthless. And just uses up the board space. All these website purchase so much board space. A Christian doesn't post unless they think that it will help someone.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Any post that doesn't help someone is worthless. And just uses up the board space. All these website purchase so much board space. A Christian doesn't post unless they think that it will help someone.

Thank you for explaining. I explained this years ago. But I leave on polite terms not on my own terms and not being politically correct.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
you have some strong devil in you.

Shalom.

Today is Sheni (Second), 12-25, evening and morning night and day.

I don't believe that. But not everything is good. I don't know how any bad could come or has come from you.

Shalom.

Jacob