Jews Dont Even Keep The Law

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni (Second), 12-25, evening and morning night and day.

I don't believe that. But not everything is good. I don't know how any bad could come or has come from you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Don't you know that all your thoughts are from your guardian angel or your devil. That is where you get all your logic. That is why it says to question every thought that enters your mind. On whether or not it is from your guardian angel or your devil.

[2Co 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Don't you know that all your thoughts are from your guardian angel or your devil. That is where you get all your logic. That is why it says to question every thought that enters your mind. On whether or not it is from your guardian angel or your devil.

[2Co 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,

No. Thoughts are either from God or me, not a guardian angel or a devil. That isn't even in scripture.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No. Thoughts are either from God or me, not a guardian angel or a devil. That isn't even in scripture.

I said
Your an idiot. God doesn't speak to you at all. God never speaks to you.Anything God has to say He says to Jesus, and Jesus speaks to us through the new testament.

[Jhn 5:37
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.

[Heb 1:1-2
1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
2 has in these last days spoken to us by [His] Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. God doesn't speak to you at all. God never speaks to you.Anything God has to say He says to Jesus, and Jesus speaks to us through the new testament.

[Jhn 5:37
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.

[Heb 1:1-2
1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
2 has in these last days spoken to us by [His] Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 12-25. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.

You are still calling me an idiot which is not of God. You have spoken of God speaking to Jesus and also of the new testament. I believe that you mean Matthew through Revelation, if you mean Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 12-25. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.

You are still calling me an idiot which is not of God. You have spoken of God speaking to Jesus and also of the new testament. I believe that you mean Matthew through Revelation, if you mean Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The Holy Spirit is the one who says your an idiot.

Strong’s Definitions [?](Strong’s Definitions Legend)

ἰδιώτης idiṓtēs, id-ee-o'-tace; from G2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):—ignorant, rude, unlearned.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The Holy Spirit is the one who says your an idiot.

Strong’s Definitions [?](Strong’s Definitions Legend)

ἰδιώτης idiṓtēs, id-ee-o'-tace; from G2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):—ignorant, rude, unlearned.

No. You said that I am an idiot. Not the Holy Spirit.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Like I said the Holy Spirit told me and I past it on to you. That you are an idiot.

Saying this does not make it true. You need to think about what you have said. You have gone against Scripture in doing so and the Holy Spirit never goes against Scripture.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Saying this does not make it true. You need to think about what you have said. You have gone against Scripture in doing so and the Holy Spirit never goes against Scripture.

I said
lol Your an idiot. The Holy Spirit told me to expose you as an idiot. I have done that.

[Eph 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose [them].

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your an idiot. The Holy Spirit told me to expose you as an idiot. I have done that.

[Eph 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose [them].

Expose what is wrong with the truth. Do not do what the Scriptures tell you not to do.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Expose what is wrong with the truth. Do not do what the Scriptures tell you not to do.

I said
lol You don't even know what truth is. The devil has you so consumed with deception. The only truth is the new testament. Think of how many times I have posted it and you rejected it. Your blind.

[Jhn 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. 18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. 19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You don't even know what truth is. The devil has you so consumed with deception. The only truth is the new testament. Think of how many times I have posted it and you rejected it. Your blind.

[Jhn 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. 18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. 19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

You are incorrect. But if you don't believe 2 Timothy 3:16-17 you will not see your error.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are incorrect. But if you don't believe 2 Timothy 3:16-17 you will not see your error.

I said
lol That spirit of denial is enormous in you. You deny, deny, deny. And you have absolutely no evidence on why you say it. 2Tim 3 supports everything I'm saying. Scripture is new testament

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol That spirit of denial is enormous in you. You deny, deny, deny. And you have absolutely no evidence on why you say it. 2Tim 3 supports everything I'm saying. Scripture is new testament

That is not what Paul wrote there.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Love ? I'm putting up with you aren't I.

That is not what I mean.

I mean the following, this.

Ephesians 4:15 KJV - But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, [even] Christ: