Jesus' word is the center of Christianity.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob, what church or denomination are you affiliated with?

I attend both a Jewish or Messianic congregation and a Christian non-denominational church. I am not affiliated with either by way of credentials (I don't have any). I have personal study and 1-2 years of Bible School.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Maybe she will hear the gospel from you. Can you instruct her about Jesus' word? Usually this would be left to a father or husband, older woman, or minister / elder / overseer or Christian teacher or preacher (such as from a pulpit). Certainly she can learn on her own by studying the words of Jesus.

I have posted the Gospel "Several" times. She will not speak with me. I think she may have me on ignore? Others have preached the "True Gospel here and she wants nothing to do with it. She believes Paul is an anti-Christ and it's from him that we get the Gospel for today.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I attend both a Jewish or Messianic congregation and a Christian non-denominational church. I am not affiliated with either by way of credentials (I don't have any). I have personal study and 1-2 years of Bible School.

Have you been sealed and indwelt by the Holy Spirit after hearing the Gospel and placing all your faith in Christ?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I have posted the Gospel "Several" times. She will not speak with me. I think she may have me on ignore? Others have preached the "True Gospel here and she wants nothing to do with it. She believes Paul is an anti-Christ and it's from him that we get the Gospel for today.
I don't know for sure, but what you are teaching here may be taking away from Jesus' own word. I am not saying it contradicts Jesus' word. But if you believe we should learn from Paul and not from Jesus it does. If we should learn from Jesus and the apostles and prophets, etc... (all of the New Testament is good), you may have a point to share with her? But, the gospel and the Gospel according to Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, is saying different things. Did Jesus preach the gospel? That is for you to decide.

Mark 1:15 NASB - 15 and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't know for sure, but what you are teaching here may be taking away from Jesus' own word. I am not saying it contradicts Jesus' word. But if you believe we should learn from Paul and not from Jesus it does. If we should learn from Jesus and the apostles and prophets, etc... (all of the New Testament is good), you may have a point to share with her? But, the gospel and the Gospel according to Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, is saying different things. Did Jesus preach the gospel? That is for you to decide.

Mark 1:15 NASB - 15 and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel."

Jesus was speaking only to the lost sheep of the House of Israel in Matthew through John. He wasn't speaking to the Gentiles or the Body of Christ which would later come about through Paul's encounter with the Ascended Christ.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Have you been sealed and indwelt by the Holy Spirit after hearing the Gospel and placing all your faith in Christ?
Yes, but this teaching in a non-denominational church I grew up in followed my becoming a Christian at an early age. So then, I believe that at the moment I accepted Jesus as Savior (I also learned then that He is Lord), at that time as with all believers (you can test me on this if you think I fall or err, this is what I believe) the Holy Spirit came to dwell in me or in my heart by faith, belief. I believed the gospel (of salvation) in Jesus Christ. The moment I believed was either better, or in some senses worse as a change spiritually from lost to found amounts to a lot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Meshak doesn't answer questions usually or, if at all.

She wants people to know the truth, and accepts the attacks on her credibility for lack of either a way to defend herself right or wrong or in light of the fact that Christians are not to justify themselves.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus was speaking only to the lost sheep of the House of Israel in Matthew through John. He wasn't speaking to the Gentiles or the Body of Christ which would later come about through Paul's encounter with the Ascended Christ.

I disagree. Jesus spoke with Jews as Jew and Israelite, of the tribe of Judah, and He also spoke with non-Jews (do you disagree, we can discuss here and maybe I will learn something, if He only spoke to Jews). But I would say Jesus' word, His teaching and His commands, are not only for Israel but for all the world.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
She wants people to know the truth, and accepts the attacks on her credibility for lack of either a way to defend herself right or wrong or in light of the fact that Christians are not to justify themselves.

Sorry, but, she doesn't preach the truth. She believes that she must obey and do good works/deeds to earn her salvation. She has said that, she doesn't know if she's saved? She's gonna let Jesus decide that.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 15:24: "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."
Was He speaking with someone of the house of Israel when He said this? That is your first clue. Jesus was indeed sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Untellectual said:
The moment I believed was either better, or in some senses worse as a change spiritually from lost to found amounts to a lot.

What does this mean?
It means that sometimes when a person becomes a Christian things get worse not better. I only knew a great change had taken place. It involved my mind and my whole being, at age 5 I believe it was. But it is all worth it and for God and Jesus and others in His kingdom.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I disagree. Jesus spoke with Jews as Jew and Israelite, of the tribe of Judah, and He also spoke with non-Jews (do you disagree, we can discuss here and maybe I will learn something, if He only spoke to Jews). But I would say Jesus' word, His teaching and His commands, are not only for Israel but for all the world.

There were only a few encounters with Gentiles. As Jesus said Himself; He came for the lost sheep of the House of Israel. Do you believe Him?

Danoh

It may be that she teaches or shares from these about Jesus because it is here that His life and word are recorded. There are other places in the New Testament that we can learn about what Jesus taught as well, but most of it is here, in the Gospels. His words, when seen in red letter Bibles or by quotes pertaining to Him, are indeed in more than the Four Gospels. But many have not even begun to learn what Jesus taught. They (or, we) know nothing or next to nothing of His word. It is only an opportunity to help people to learn or know how to learn of or from Jesus for themselves. Each one, each person, that hears of Jesus and the Gospels can turn there in their Bible and learn from that which has been recorded in written form. Many women will see what meshak has written and find that they can read the Bible and learn about Jesus and His word for themselves.

Consider one of various passages in Matthew thru John like the following:

Matthew 8:1 When he was come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed him. 8:2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. 8:3 And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. 8:4 And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

He has just instructed that individual to go and have animal sacrifices offered to the LORD, per the Law of the Leper commanded by God TO ISRAEL through Moses, in Lev. 14.

Would you "follow Jesus" in this?

If so, why?

If not, why not?

Just two questions you might consider reflecting on.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Was He speaking with someone of the house of Israel when He said this? That is your first clue. Jesus was indeed sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Gentile. Matthew 15: 22-24

And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Sorry, but, she doesn't preach the truth. She believes that she must obey and do good works/deeds to earn her salvation. She has said that, she doesn't know if she's saved? She's gonna let Jesus decide that.
She will need to evaluate what you have said here. I have discussed Jesus' word with her in regard to not needing works to earn salvation (basically), and I believe she understand that or if she doesn't (either way) she knows Jesus' word is for her and unto salvation (it is, people are saved by God's word, even Jesus' word (and why not Jesus' word to save you, her, or anyone?). It would be wrong to say that Jesus can't save only Paul can. But it is not wrong to say to repent and believe the gospel or that salvation is by grace through faith and not of works.

Romans 10:17 NASB - 17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.

James 1:21 NASB - 21 Therefore, putting aside all filthiness and all that remains of wickedness, in humility receive the word implanted, which is able to save your souls.

Do you have another perspective on these verses or on these things we are talking about, are discussing, or that I have brought up or said?