Jesus' word is the center of Christianity.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Obedience to Jesus is a good thing Grosnick Marowbe. It should not be viewed as earning salvation.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do you only trust in Matthew through John as well?

It may be that she teaches or shares from these about Jesus because it is here that His life and word are recorded. There are other places in the New Testament that we can learn about what Jesus taught as well, but most of it is here, in the Gospels. His words, when seen in red letter Bibles or by quotes pertaining to Him, are indeed in more than the Four Gospels. But many have not even begun to learn what Jesus taught. They (or, we) know nothing or next to nothing of His word. It is only an opportunity to help people to learn or know how to learn of or from Jesus for themselves. Each one, each person, that hears of Jesus and the Gospels can turn there in their Bible and learn from that which has been recorded in written form. Many women will see what meshak has written and find that they can read the Bible and learn about Jesus and His word for themselves.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob, I don't think you know enough about what Meshak believes, in order to make a judgement about what others say about her.
I don't know everything that Meshak believes. But I believe this is her best thread yet and that she understands better at this time about what she believes than at any other time. A lot of time and effort have gone into getting to this point. I respect that very much about her. Maybe someone will come to find Jesus as their Savior because of what she has done here. I don't think you should take away from that. Maybe there is a method to your madness. :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It may be that she teaches or shares from these about Jesus because it is here that His life and word are recorded. There are other places in the New Testament that we can learn about what Jesus taught as well, but most of it is here, in the Gospels. His words, when seen in red letter Bibles or by quotes pertaining to Him, are indeed in more than the Four Gospels. But many have not even begun to learn what Jesus taught. They (or, we) know nothing or next to nothing of His word. It is only an opportunity to help people to learn or know how to learn of or from Jesus for themselves. Each one, each person, that hears of Jesus and the Gospels can turn there in their Bible and learn from that which has been recorded in written form. Many women will see what meshak has written and find that they can read the Bible and learn about Jesus and His word for themselves.

You're welcome to your opinion. You have to agree though, it's best not to call the Apostle Paul an anti-Christ? Where did she get that from?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't know everything that Meshak believes. But I believe this is her best thread yet and that she understands better at this time about what she believes than at any other time. A lot of time and effort have gone into getting to this point. I respect that very much about her. Maybe someone will come to find Jesus as their Savior because of what she has done here. I don't think you should take away from that. Maybe there is a method to your madness. :)

You sound like an okay kind of guy.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
She's posted that in the past.

Jacob, you don't have to believe me. I really don't care either way. I just don't like posters preaching false doctrines and heresies. There is my method of madness.
You have addressed what you feel is a concern. You would have to show me for me to follow along with you. But, I don't see that anywhere here. I don't think you are mad. I do think Meshak wants to bring glory to God (my words) in magnifying Jesus' word.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You have addressed what you feel is a concern. You would have to show me for me to follow along with you. But, I don't see that anywhere here. I don't think you are mad. I do think Meshak wants to bring glory to God (my words) in magnifying Jesus' word.

I'd much rather her hear the Gospel and place her faith in Christ and become a member of the Body of Christ.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I'd much rather her hear the Gospel and place her faith in Christ and become a member of the Body of Christ.
Maybe she will hear the gospel from you. Can you instruct her about Jesus' word? Usually this would be left to a father or husband, older woman, or minister / elder / overseer or Christian teacher or preacher (such as from a pulpit). Certainly she can learn on her own by studying the words of Jesus.