Jesus saves unbelievers !

beloved57

Jesus says to believe or you will die in your sins.

John 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins."

Jesus does not ever say that he makes people believe and obey without their wanting and knowing.

Jn 8:24 isnt a command to believe or else you die in your sins. If men dont believe its because they arent Christs Sheep He died for. Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you

So if one isnt a Sheep which Christ died for, consequently they have no alternative but to die in their sins !

Nanja

Jn 8:24 isnt a command to believe or else you die in your sins. If men dont believe its because they arent Christs Sheep He died for. Jn 10:26

So if one isnt a Sheep which Christ died for, consequently they have no alternative but to die in their sins !

Exactly Brother ! It isn't given to the non-sheep [goats] to believe, for they were condemned already John 3:18, 36:
eternally cursed; remaining under God's Wrath permanently Mat. 25:41.

beloved57

Exactly Brother ! It isn't given to the non-sheep [goats] to believe, for they were condemned already John 3:18, 36:
eternally cursed; remaining under God's Wrath permanently Mat. 25:41.

Correct. The consequences of not being one of Christs sheep is being condemned. Not being one of Christs sheep means God has been pleased not to charge your sins unto Christ the Shepherd of the Sheep, and pleased to charge them upon the non sheep who are guilty of breaking Gods Law and cursed !

Nanja

Correct. The consequences of not being one of Christs sheep is being condemned. Not being one of Christs sheep means God has been pleased not to charge your sins unto Christ the Shepherd of the Sheep, and pleased to charge them upon the non sheep who are guilty of breaking Gods Law and cursed !

Very well stated !

Yes, God is indeed Pleased to condemn the non Sheep for their sins.

Job 23:13-4

13 But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.

14 For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him.

Job 21:30

That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Very well stated !

Yes, God is indeed Pleased to condemn the non Sheep for their sins.

Job 23:13-4

13 But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.

14 For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him.

Job 21:30

That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath.
[h=1]1 Timothy 2:3-4 New International Version (NIV)[/h]
3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.

God's Truth

Calvin and Luther get that mixed up and base their false doctrines on it.

Jesus TELLS US HOW TO become sheep

Last edited:

Nanja

[h=1]1 Timothy 2:3-4 New International Version (NIV)[/h]
3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.

If God pleases / desires all men without exception to be saved, then He would save them, simple as that.

Job 23:13-14

Stuu

Exactly; that is a warning to everyone and that should motive everyone.

So when you write 'Jesus does not ever say that he makes people believe and obey without their wanting and knowing', isn't the threat of punishment a way of making people obey and at least pretend to believe?

Stuart

God's Truth

So when you write 'Jesus does not ever say that he makes people believe and obey without their wanting and knowing', isn't the threat of punishment a way of making people obey and at least pretend to believe?

Stuart

Lutherans and Calvinists believe that no one can read that and obey unless God makes them believe it supernaturally.

Stuu

Lutherans and Calvinists believe that no one can read that and obey unless God makes them believe it supernaturally.
Would you also say that Calvinists believe some are condemned from before the time they were born?

But do you believe that there is any genuine choice? Isn't it Jesus's way or burn in sulfur?

Stuart

God's Truth

Would you also say that Calvinists believe some are condemned from before the time they were born?

But do you believe that there is any genuine choice? Isn't it Jesus's way or burn in sulfur?

Stuart

Calvinists do teach that what you said.
There definitely is a choice.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
Jesus does tells everyone how to be sheep.

He tells us sheep have faith in him, they repent of their sins and having forgiving hearts, they don't love sin more than light, they fear God and do right.

I am glad you noticed that those that are of God are different then.

You refer to those that have repented as THEY.

Have you repented?

You refer to those that have repented, AS THEY, as opposed to We.

What have you you not heard?

You say Those that have repented, are the THEY,
You seem to have not.

Are you an THEY that Have not repented? Or ?

It is kind of small but YOU say THEY that have Repented, that Kind of says YOU have not.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If God pleases / desires all men without exception to be saved, then He would save them, simple as that.

Job 23:13-14

He gives man the choice to believe or not to believe.

God's Truth

I am glad you noticed that those that are of God are different then.

You refer to those that have repented as THEY.

Have you repented?

You refer to those that have repented, AS THEY, as opposed to We.

What have you you not heard?

You say Those that have repented, are the THEY,
You seem to have not.

Are you an THEY that Have not repented? Or ?

It is kind of small but YOU say THEY that have Repented, that Kind of says YOU have not.

You are thinking the worst and should not.

I am saved.

I have a powerful testimony.

Sometimes I use the word 'they' and not 'we' because the 'we' might sound like I'm including the person I am speaking to.