Jesus saves unbelievers !

beloved57

Amen, and it's God's Mercy exclusively which results in Him quickening them in time, even while they are being unbelievers and dead in sin:

Eph. 2:4-5

4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, by grace ye are saved;

Also important to note, is that God's rich Mercy was never intended for all people without exception, but only for His Chosen remnant Eph. 1:4-7.

Micah 7:18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

Absolutely. Mic 7:18 is a very good verse !

God's Truth

Jesus does NOT save unbelievers.

Jesus saves those who believe and repent!

That is the Word of God.

"The time has come," he said. "The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!"

Last edited:

Nanja

In other words, you can't answer the question I asked you. Thanks.

I have answered your question according to the Truth of Scripture, but the problem is that you have a reading / comprehension problem with regard to God's Words.

But that's typical of the natural man's ability to understand God's Words which are Spiritual.

1 Cor. 2:12-14

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

2 Cor. 4:3-4

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I have answered your question according to the Truth of Scripture, but the problem is that you have a reading / comprehension problem with regard to God's Words.

But that's typical of the natural man's ability to understand God's Words which are Spiritual.

1 Cor. 2:12-14

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

2 Cor. 4:3-4

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

No, sorry; you've not answered the question I asked. What it comes down to is that you have told us that a man's sin (in your particular example, the sin of unbelief) CAUSES God to show mercy to that man. Here's what you wrote:

Paul was shown Mercy 1 Tim. 1:13-15 because of His Unbelief,

You did NOT write,

Paul was shown mercy because of the free, uncaused, good pleasure of God's will.

You have made it out that something in, or about, Paul, himself (namely, his unbelief) CAUSED God to be merciful to Paul.

beloved57

No, sorry; you've not answered the question I asked. What it comes down to is that you have told us that a man's sin (in your particular example, the sin of unbelief) CAUSES God to show mercy to that man. Here's what you wrote:

You did NOT write,

You have made it out that something in, or about, Paul, himself (namely, his unbelief) CAUSED God to be merciful to Paul.

Thats a false accusation!

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
Yes and thats Saving Mercy Titus 3:7

5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

What works of Righteousness have you done?

A simple list of 5 will be sufficient.

OK, lets say you give me 3 Works of Righteousness you have done.