Jesus' Return

WatchmanOnTheWall

Did God leave us information as to Jesus returning at Tabernacles?:

Deuteronomy 16:16
Three times a year all your men must appear before the LORD your God at the place he will choose: at the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the Festival of Weeks and the Festival of Tabernacles. No one should appear before the LORD empty-handed:

Jesus fulfilled Passover when He died and He also fulfilled the Festival of Weeks when the Holy Spirit was sent but look at what Jesus said and did about Tabernacles:

John 7:2 & 8
But when the Jewish Festival of Tabernacles was near, [Jesus said] “You go to the festival. I am not going up to this festival, because my time has not yet fully come.”

John 7:10-11
However, after his brothers had left for the festival, he went also, not publicly, but in secret. Now at the festival the Jewish leaders were watching for Jesus and asking, “Where is he?”

John 7:14
Not until halfway through the festival did Jesus go up to the temple courts and begin to teach.

Tabernacles is on day 15 month 7 and then lasts for 8 days, Jesus missed this day completely, saying it was not the right time for Him.

CherubRam

Sukkos or Succos, literally Feast of Booths, is commonly translated to English as Feast of Tabernacles. If there is a parable involved, it would have to do with the final harvest.

Sukkot has a double significance. The one mentioned in the Book of Exodus is agricultural in nature – "Feast of Ingathering at the year's end" (Exodus 34:22) – and marks the end of the harvest.

CherubRam

I looked to see if there was any parable and I could not find any. Perhaps it is just a story told by another person, and not Christ himself.

popsthebuilder

Sukkos or Succos, literally Feast of Booths, is commonly translated to English as Feast of Tabernacles. If there is a parable involved, it would have to do with the final harvest.

Sukkot has a double significance. The one mentioned in the Book of Exodus is agricultural in nature – "Feast of Ingathering at the year's end" (Exodus 34:22) – and marks the end of the harvest.
Are you not aware that harvest is representative of all life and the reaping of the wheat and tares,and is not an agricultural reference?

The Jew got way off good foundation due to literal understanding (or rather lack there of)of the Word of GOD that was passed down through the generations.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Interesting theory, though a more scriptural explanation was that the Lord Jesus' time had not yet come, that is His public presentation at the triumphal entry and passion, and He wanted to go up to the feast quietly, as you see in earlier verses the people were seeking Him, Jews seeking to kill Him. He would hardly want to turn into the focus of the feast, He going quietly to the feast, at a later day, avoiding this problem. Jesus said the same thing to His mother, Mary, before the wedding wine miracle, that He didn't want to draw attention to Himself, yet, in other words. I believe the Lord Jesus honored His mother by this miracle, but had not purposed to perform it, did correct Mary in asking for it. Verse 10 also plainly states the Lord's purpose in going in secret to the feast.

So, I don't think it merits reading too much more into this than the scripture facts, especially given the day and hour of His return are not to be known, period. There's far too much of this date silliness going on, not you, but the date setters and the like out there, in essence false prophets all over the place, ignoring we weren't meant to know, like people naming antichrists: a fool's game. There are some problems with the feasts pattern theory, some holes in it, for my part, anyway, coming to the conclusion theories are interesting, but not doctrine, more sound doctrine that we are to be ready for the Lord's return all days and hours. It neither seems to make sense the Lord has a purpose we discover nothing will happen any year until the fall, therefore to not be looking for His return the rest of the year? This also contradicts all scripture with the exhortation Christians see the return of the Lord as an imminent event, like a thief in the night, which could happen at any time.

Matthew 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

beameup

The fullness of the harvest came at the Feast of Weeks, aka: Pentecost

Pentecost in Acts 2, the Holy Spirit came to dwell within believers.
When the Body of Christ is removed, the indwelling Holy Spirit will go.

However, this is NOT the return of Messiah to the earth.

Zeke

He returns/sent every time a son of hagar hears the gospel and is converted/awakened/born again, etc..Paul along with Jesus told you the mystery is Christ in you Colossians 1:27 the hope of glory when you leave this clay vessel unless you want one like John Matt 11:11 then keep looking for him in this worlds futuristic motif, stop following Romes christ depicted as being out side of you when he is in "you" Luke 17:20-21, Acts 17:24, 1Cor 3:16, 2Cor 3:6, Saul was waiting for the carnal messiah until he had his revelation Galatians 1:12 then he learned that kingdom is not of this world just like Jesus told you John 18:36, all the scripture is about the kingdom of God and temple in you told in symbolic stories.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
He returns/sent every time a son of hagar hears the gospel and is converted/awakened/born again, etc..Paul along with Jesus told you the mystery is Christ in you Colossians 1:27 the hope of glory when you leave this clay vessel unless you want one like John Matt 11:11 then keep looking for him in this worlds futuristic motif, stop following Romes christ depicted as being out side of you when he is in "you" Luke 17:20-21, Acts 17:24, 1Cor 3:16, 2Cor 3:6, Saul was waiting for the carnal messiah until he had his revelation Galatians 1:12 then he learned that kingdom is not of this world just like Jesus told you John 18:36, all the scripture is about the kingdom of God and temple in you told in symbolic stories.

:firechyld

CherubRam

Are you not aware that harvest is representative of all life and the reaping of the wheat and tares,and is not an agricultural reference?

The Jew got way off good foundation due to literal understanding (or rather lack there of)of the Word of GOD that was passed down through the generations.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Yes I know that. Other than that, I found no parable.

Gurucam

You do realize that St. Paul wasn't one of the apostles that walked the earth with the Christ, right

Paul was not a disciple. Paul was simply a human who naturally and spontaneously became the only authentic Christian out of what Jesus shared with only the disciples.

This confirm that Jesus words vibrated well beyond physical hearing. However only Paul was able to 'hear' Jesus' words beyond the dimension of physical hearing. This is the entire basis of Christianity. Paul was the first and only example of a Christian from among those people.

Although the disciples were 'special'. They were simply called. However, in the final analysis, they were not chosen. Only Paul was both called and chosen.

Christianity is totally and only hinged on individual, personal, live and intuitive communion with and obedience to, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, as discerned through one's own heart/spirit. Paul was our only example of one who actually achieved this life style.

Although the disciple were told about this life style in private sessions among only them and this lifestyle is the essential mystery of God's kingdom of heaven None of the disciples achieved this life style.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The harvest is as follows:

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The above harvest is directly related to:

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

In the Christian system, only a few are harvested for heaven, by Jesus. In the Christian system billion are harvested for hell, by Jesus. This is conveyed by many are called (to Christianity) and few chosen.

Jesus told only the disciple to follow him. Only they were given by God to follow Jesus. The twelve disciples were the few back then. These are the few who got truth. However they did not follow truth. Only Paul (who was not a disciple) managed to get truth (from the Spirit Jesus) and followed truth.

Every one else who Jesus delivered too (i.e. except the disciples), were 'the dead'. These were not even called to be given truth. They were not even given truth. They were denied truth,. Jesus instructed the disciple to 'let the dead bury each other. They were not even called, far less to be chosen. These were the many who are deceived, err and are not chosen.

Only a few end on the 'right side'. Only these few are harvested for heaven, by Jesus.

The rest (the great majority of those called to be Christians) are on the left side. They are harvested for hell, by Jesus.

Those who find themselves in a field at harvest time will experience:

Luke: 17 6King James Version (KJV)
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Being on the right side and left side is directly related to:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

This life is solely for soweth-ing, then judgment:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

Are you currently soweth-ing correctly, so as to be sent to heaven?

Those who soweth to flesh are on the left side. Those who sowerth to Spirit are on the right side.

Indeed most every one who are called to Christianity soweth to the physical, 'seen', earthly, flesh and blood and temporal son of man Jesus, who is not the Lord from and in heaven. This is how the disciples soweth. .

Few soweth to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus who is the Lord from and in, heaven. This is how only Paul soweth.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The question is do you want the truth as clearly confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T. or do you want to be fed foolishness by false prophets?

. . . and indeed there are millions of false prophets among the billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians. . . how else would many false prophets deceive many? How else would many be called and few chosen?

Everyone who is called to Christianity is called to 'Christianity' in churches within the billions strong traditional/mainstream Christianity. This is were many are called. Clearly it is there that (many) masses of people are deceived by false prophets.

Is it not wise to walk away from people who want to get between you and and 'scriptures and instead, accept the Holy KJV N.T. as is?

I can teach you guys the Holy KJV N.T., literally. I will not add or take away anything.

I will not 'interpret' the Holy KJV N.T. and then teach it to you. This is how false prophets do it. This is how the Holy KJV N.T. gets corrupted.

I will show you how (according to the Holy KJV N.T.) Jesus instructed humans to use the Holy KJV N.T.. This is the first thing that you need to know. Then everything else makes total, coherent and homogeneous sense. Absolutely nothing is contradictory.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

As plain as day, the above from the Holy KJV N.T., literally says that only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus, while Jesus was physically on earth.

Then the following says that only the disciples were given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

Colossians 1:26-27King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Then Jesus advised:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Then Jesus instructed the disciple:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Then Jesus confirmed that those few who become authentic Christians in their current life time differs in no way from Him, (except that he is Lord of all). When they die they rise to spirit heaven in three days (like Jesus Christ), clad only in their spirit bodies, to be like angels in heaven. They obediently and literally follow Jesus.

Authentic Christians are not buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan to wait indefinitely, on the supposed return of a physical Jesus. This is how 'the dead' were tricked into burying each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan. Jesus had no regard for 'the dead' (He instructed, 'let the dead bury their dead').

Authentic Christians differs in no way from Jesus Christ. They are at least, just as capable as Jesus Christ and they literally do what Jesus did. They are not dependent on Jesus. They are equal to Jesus. When they die they rise to heaven, in three days or better:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

The above are the literal ideas in the Holy KJV N.T.

Only the very foolish will ignore the above and follow.

Popsthebuilder have spent his long life believing deceptions. He would naturally be hard-pressed to change his ideas, especially since his past-on generations and friend were buried in the earth, in hell with Satan to wait indefinitely, instead of rising in three day to heaven.

All the postings in green are literal quotes from the Holy KJV N.T.

Indeed there are those who will follow popsthebuilder and there are those who will embrace the Holy KJV N.T.

The choice is wide open and yours (each individual person) to make.

Only the very foolish will ignore the above and follow.

Popsthebuilder have spent his long life believing deceptions. He would naturally be hard-pressed to change his ideas, especially since his past-on generations and friend were buried in the earth, in hell with Satan to wait indefinitely, instead of rising in three day to heaven."

I'm glad you edited out such harsh words friend. I forgive you for saying them in the first place. I'm glad you aren't actually a biblical literalist. We agree on very much; pretty much everything you posted inbuilt last two posts here, I agree with. We do have a different opinion on the usage of parables that the Christ did to His followers, but maybe we can come back tonight point some other time. There is no reason we shouldn't look to edify one another.

I hope we can continue to learn the will of GOD in our lives and grow in faith and fellowship.

peace

The harvest is as follows:

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The above harvest is directly related to:

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

In the Christian system, only a few are harvested for heaven, by Jesus. In the Christian system billion are harvested for hell, by Jesus. This is conveyed by many are called (to Christianity) and few chosen.

Jesus told only the disciple to follow him. Only they were given by God to follow Jesus. The twelve disciples were the few back then. These are the few who got truth. However they did not follow truth. Only Paul (who was not a disciple) managed to get truth (from the Spirit Jesus) and followed truth.

Every one else who Jesus delivered too (i.e. except the disciples), were 'the dead'. These were not even called to be given truth. They were not even given truth. They were denied truth,. Jesus instructed the disciple to 'let the dead bury each other. They were not even called, far less to be chosen. These were the many who are deceived, err and are not chosen.

Only a few end on the 'right side'. Only these few are harvested for heaven, by Jesus.

The rest (the great majority of those called to be Christians) are on the left side. They are harvested for hell, by Jesus.

Those who find themselves in a field at harvest time will experience:

Luke: 17 6King James Version (KJV)
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Being on the right side and left side is directly related to:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

This life is solely for soweth-ing, then judgment:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

Are you currently soweth-ing correctly, so as to be sent to heaven?

Those who soweth to flesh are on the left side. Those who sowerth to Spirit are on the right side.

Indeed most every one who are called to Christianity soweth to the physical, 'seen', earthly, flesh and blood and temporal son of man Jesus, who is not the Lord from and in heaven. This is how the disciples soweth. .

Few soweth to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus who is the Lord from and in, heaven. This is how only Paul soweth.

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The question is do you want the truth as clearly confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T. or do you want to be fed foolishness by false prophets?

. . . and indeed there are millions of false prophets among the billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians. . . how else would many false prophets deceive many? How else would many be called and few chosen?

Everyone who is called to Christianity is called to 'Christianity' in churches within the billions strong traditional/mainstream Christianity. This is were many are called. Clearly it is there that (many) masses of people are deceived by false prophets.

Is it not wise to walk away from people who want to get between you and and 'scriptures and instead, accept the Holy KJV N.T. as is?

I can teach you guys the Holy KJV N.T., literally. I will not add or take away anything.

I will not 'interpret' the Holy KJV N.T. and then teach it to you. This is how false prophets do it. This is how the Holy KJV N.T. gets corrupted.

I will show you how (according to the Holy KJV N.T.) Jesus instructed humans to use the Holy KJV N.T.. This is the first thing that you need to know. Then everything else makes total, coherent and homogeneous sense. Absolutely nothing is contradictory.

Could you give scriptural reference for the statement you made about being not only equal to the Christ but being able to do more in the way of miracles?

I know it is somewhat scriptural, but I also know that the Christ of GOD was very humble and didn't gloat or boast.

Thanks in advance,
peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gurucam

popsthebuilder,

Do not be glad prematurely.

My 'supposed' harsh words are truth, as literally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.. They are far less harsh than the faith of the unaware at judgment, when too late is the cry.

Supposed harsh words were necessary because you were strongly promoting Anti scripture/antichrist proper gander in the name of Christianity.

There is no sense in pampering humans with 'sweet and nice' when they are unaware of truth and they are arrogantly and foolishly 'pushing' foolishness with (misplaced) confidence.

Note that authentic Christians do not fellowship. There is no physical Church and/or physical gathering for Christians. Physical Churches and physical gathering in the name of 'religion' is the domain of solely 'the dead'.

To use physical churches and/or physical gathering. and/or physical priests, physical popes and physical priests etc., is to soweth to flesh:

'The dead' are literally spiritually and then physically buried in those physical churches by their counterparts. Those are 'make believe' Christian churches. They are called Christian churches but they are not Christian churches.

Christians simply live finely tuned lives in perfect harmony among themselves, according to the 'not seen' guidance and organization of the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth as discerned through each of their own hearts/spirits. They do not have or go to any Churches. They are not led, informed guided, put together and/or blessed by priests, pastors, popes etc.. Their lives are not led, informed guided, put together and/or blessed through priests, pastors, popes etc.

For Christians the will of God is a live thing from the living God. This is not a fixed set of ideal and laws. The will of the living God is constantly changing according to changing circumstance. Christians discern the living will of the living God through the living Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth in real time all the time.

No priest or book can guide or tell a Christian what is God's will for him. It is totally different for 'the dead'.

'The dead' describes people whose heart/spirits are 'waxed gross' i.e, covered over. They are unaware of their own heart/spirit. This means that they cannot have direct and personal communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. This happens only by going through one's heart/spirit.

Because 'the dead cannot have communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth through his/her own heart/spirit, the dead must physically gather and fellowship in physical churches under priests, pastors popes etc. They have to accept generalized guidance and generalized management through physical hearing and physical reading. These are 'man-made' 'substitutes' for the living will of the living God.

The actual will of God is a living thing. This is discerned by humans whose hearts are not waxed gross. This is discerned only directly, individually and intuitively from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Love through one's own heart/spirit.

Both the will of God and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Love have well defined qualities. The information and guidance from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Love conforms to these qualities. However these qualities do not determine the information and guidance from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Love.

1 John 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

The will of God is always motivated by love. Therefore the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession which conforms to the will of God is always motivated by and anchored in, love (and not laws).

In fact, those who are led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin but instead be glorified by God.

This means that, for Christians/children of God, love over-rides even the ten commandments.

However, on the other hand, 'the dead' must at all events be obedient to the ten commandments. They are not aware of love. Love has its origin and anchor only in spirit and Spirit. 'The dead' are totally dead to spirit and Spirit. What 'the dead' perceive to be love is not love, at all.

Acts like the inquisition and killing of billions by Spanish and other invaders (who supposedly held the bible and other religious books in one hand and the sword in the other hand) were totally Antichrist. They were 'the dead' doing Satan's works. They were not Christians. They murdered billions who were not called Christians but who were in live communion with the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love and were practicing Christians.

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Let no one fool you. Be very weary of the 'band wagon' that you esteem and follow. Not even a supposed innocent by-stander escapes judgment. At all events 'the dead ' (whether witting or not) are inevitably buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan. One's only hope is to be 'converted' and be led, unconditionally, by the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love as discerned within one's own (no longer waxed gross) heart/spirit.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

popsthebuilder,

Do not be glad prematurely.

My 'supposed' harsh words are truth, as literally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.. They are far less harsh than the faith of the unaware at judgment, when too late is the cry.

Supposed harsh words were necessary because you were strongly promoting Anti scripture/antichrist proper gander in the name of Christianity.

There is no sense in pampering humans with 'sweet and nice' when they are unaware of truth and they are arrogantly and foolishly 'pushing' foolishness with (misplaced) confidence.

Note that authentic Christians do not fellowship. There is no physical Church and/or physical gathering for Christians. Physical Churches and physical gathering in the name of 'religion' is the domain of solely 'the dead'.

To use physical churches and/or physical gathering. and/or physical priests, physical popes and physical priests etc., is to soweth to flesh:

'The dead' are literally spiritually and then physically buried in those physical churches by their counterparts. Those are 'make believe' Christian churches. They are called Christian churches but they are not Christian churches.

Christians simply live finely tuned lives in perfect harmony among themselves, according to the 'not seen' guidance and organization of the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth as discerned through each of their own hearts/spirits. They do not have or go to any Churches. They are not led, informed guided, put together and/or blessed by priests, pastors, popes etc.. Their lives are not led, informed guided, put together and/or blessed through priests, pastors, popes etc.

For Christians the will of God is a live thing from the living God. This is not a fixed set of ideal and laws. The will of the living God is constantly changing according to changing circumstance. Christians discern the living will of the living God through the living Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth in real time all the time.

No priest or book can guide or tell a Christian what is God's will for him. It is totally different for 'the dead'.

'The dead' describes people whose heart/spirits are 'waxed gross' i.e, covered over. They are unaware of their own heart/spirit. This means that they cannot have direct and person communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. This happens only by going through one's heart/spirit.

Because 'the dead cannot have communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth through his/her own heart/spirit, the dead must physically gather and fellowship in physical churches under priests, pastors popes etc. They have to accept generalized guidance and generalized management through physical hearing and physical reading. These are 'man-made' 'substitutes' for the living will of the living God.

The actual will of God is a living thing. This is discerned by humans whose hearts are not waxed gross. This is discerned only directly, individually and intuitively from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Love through one's own heart/spirit.

Both the will of God and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Love have well defined qualities. The information and guidance from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Love conforms to these qualities. However these qualities do not determine the information and guidance from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Love.

1 John 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

The will of God is always motivated by love. Therefore the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession which conforms to the will of God is always motivated by and anchored in, love (and not laws).

In fact, those who are led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin but instead be glorified by God.

This means that, for Christians/children of God, love over-rides even the ten commandments.

However, on the other hand, 'the dead' must at all events be obedient to the ten commandments. They are not aware of love. Love has its origin and anchor only in spirit and Spirit. 'The dead' are totally dead to spirit and Spirit. What 'the dead' perceive to be love is not love, at all.

Acts like the inquisition and killing of billions by Spanish and other invaders (who supposedly held the bible and other religious books in one hand and the sword in the other hand) were totally Antichrist. They were 'the dead' doing Satan's works. They were not Christians. They murdered billions who were not called Christians but who were in live communion with the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love and were practicing Christians.

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Let no one fool you. Be very weary of the 'band wagon' that you esteem and follow. Not even a supposed innocent by-stander escapes judgment. At all events 'the dead ' (whether witting or not) are inevitably buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan. One's only hope is to be 'converted' and be led, unconditionally, by the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love as discerned within one's own (no longer waxed gross) heart/spirit.

Please stop lying about me....please.

I'm not gonna bring up your words. I know what they were and they were harsh not supposedly harsh. Let's move on though.

Please show exactly what posts propagated antichrist that I said.

Why do you keep posting such long winded things to me about the very basics of faith? Why do you assume you know anything more than me?

I didn't mention a church building and understand the congregation of the faithful towards GOD make up the church; not some building.

Show where I have followed any man whatsoever.

What makes you think believers aren't to fellowship and help one another? Does it have to do with that whole dead burying dead stuff?

It would be great if you stressed my points.

peace

Gurucam

Please stop lying about me....please.

What makes you think believers aren't to fellowship and help one another? Does it have to do with that whole dead burying dead stuff?

peace

I did not accuse you wrongly. Ironically you did it again . . simply to prove me right. You are promoting antichrist/anti-scripture proper gander. The above (in bold) is an Anti-scripture/antichrist suggestion.

Let us dwell on your above suggestion a bit, for the edification of all readers:

Christians do not seek help from fellow Christians.

All humans have infirmities. However Christians know this fact very clearly.
'The dead' do not know this fact.

Therefore Christians (the chosen few) do not gather together to help each other with their ideas of infirmities. Only the dead are given to do that and do that. This distinguish Christians (those who follow Jesus) from the dead (who bury each other with their ideas of infirmities.

If you notice supposed Christians in a church listening, singing and/or discussing religious things, know with absolute clarity and certainty, that they are not Christians. They are 'the dead' burying each other with infirmities, corruption and foolishness.

This is why I simply accept and quote the Holy KJV N.T. literally as my posts.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Christians get all their help only from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and only by searching each of their own hearts or spirits. And not by fellowship and discussions, with their peers. And not by searching any physically written works and/or physically spoken, words.

The God given mission of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus (Who is the lord in and from, heaven) is to provide individualized and precise leadership, information and guidance to each Christian/Saint. This is done directly, individually, privately and intuitively to each Christian/Saint, through each of their own hearts/spirits.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

You deny and desecrate the Spirit of Jesus who is the Lord in and from, heaven.

You need to be corrected in the firmest manner, before too late is your cry . . . as was the case of many others (like you) who have already passed-on.

Billions, while they lived on earth as humans, very actively denied, persecuted, undermined, opposed, relegated, corrupted and usurped the God given right and mission of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus Who is the Lord in and from heaven. Only this Spirit brings All Truth.

Billions, like you, fellowship between each other and come up with your collective consensus and are led by your consensus which you call your position. This is how you guys bury each other with your own foolishness.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth (Spirit of Jesus), is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

None of you seek truth and guidance from the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus Who is the Lord in and from heaven, through each of your heart/spirit. You all seek knowledge and guidance from each other in fellowship groups. This is how 'the dead' do it. And this is how 'the dead' bury each other with their collective corruption and foolishness.

Who but foolish you can find that I accuse you wrongly?

The joy/bliss of Christians (the chosen few) is to live their Christian life style in God given freedom, liberty and justification, among each other. Christian are Saints. They are instructed by Jesus to not associate with or relate to 'the dead'. They are instructed to 'let the dead bury each other'.

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus organize and put together all relationships and associations of Saints/Christians (among them). This is done with omniscient precision and perfect (omniscient) harmony.

Saints/Christians are brought into these specific relationships and associations by unconditionally obeying precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of love has in mind for him or her to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within his or her own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time.

Saints and Christians experience perpetual fulfillment, bliss/happiness in these relationships and associations. This is how God creates His kingdom of heaven on earth through the workings of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus.

Saints and Christians accrue no sin even when they transgress the ten commandments. In fact, Saints and Christians have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions from God to transgress the ten commandments, in order to serve spirit and Spirit. And Saints and Christians are perpetually glorified by God for actually living this Christian life style.

The physical, 'seen' earthly, flesh and blood, son of man Jesus is not the Lord from and in, heaven and he is not consequential to God's kingdom of heaven, on earth or elsewhere. However a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians esteem and soweth to this Jesus. They are 'the dead' who have been and are, burying each other, inside the earth, in hell with Satan under deluded ideas.

Matthew: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The physical, 'seen', earthly, flesh and blood, temporal, son of man Jesus is not in any way equal to God and he is not consequential. One can blaspheme him and one shall be forgiven.

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus is the Lord from and in, heaven. He is absolutely consequential. He is entitled to every thing due to the Holy Spirit.

Yet a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians ignore (and do not soweth to) the Spirit Jesus. Instead they esteem and soweth to the physical, 'seen', earthly, flesh and blood, temporal, son of man Jesus.

. . . this a very sad and unfortunate state of affairs among a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians who collectively, foolishly and arrogantly believe that they are the best thing since 'slice bread'.

And you, popsthebuilder, seem to be firmly planted among those foolish and deceived billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians. You hold and share far more with them than opposed to them.

like a chicken you try to hide your head in the sand, totally unaware that the rest of your huge body lay exposed.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

I did not accuse you wrongly. Ironically you did it again . . simply to prove me right. You are promoting antichrist/anti-scripture proper gander. The above (in bold) is an Anti-scripture/antichrist suggestion.

Let us dwell on your above suggestion a bit, for the edification of all readers:

Christians do not seek help from fellow Christians.

All humans have infirmities. However Christians know this fact very clearly.
'The dead' do not know this fact.

Therefore Christians (the chosen few) do not gather together to help each other with their ideas of infirmities. Only the dead are given to do that and do that. This distinguish Christians (those who follow Jesus) from the dead (who bury each other with their ideas of infirmities.

If you notice supposed Christians in a church listening, singing and/or discussing religious things, know with absolute clarity and certainty, that they are not Christians. They are 'the dead' burying each other with infirmities, corruption and foolishness.

This is why I simply accept and quote the Holy KJV N.T. literally as my posts.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Christians get all their help only from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and only by searching each of their own hearts or spirits. And not by fellowship and discussions, with their peers. And not by searching any physically written works and/or physically spoken, words.

The God given mission of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus (Who is the lord in and from, heaven) is to provide individualized and precise leadership, information and guidance to each Christian/Saint. This is done directly, individually, privately and intuitively to each Christian/Saint, through each of their own hearts/spirits.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

You deny and desecrate the Spirit of Jesus who is the Lord in and from, heaven.

You need to be corrected in the firmest manner, before too late is your cry . . . as was the case of many others (like you) who have already passed-on.

Billions, while they lived on earth as humans, very actively denied, persecuted, undermined, opposed, relegated, corrupted and usurped the God given right and mission of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus Who is the Lord in and from heaven. Only this Spirit brings All Truth.

Billions, like you, fellowship between each other and come up with your collective consensus and are led by your consensus which you call your position. This is how you guys bury each other with your own foolishness.

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth (Spirit of Jesus), is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

None of you seek truth and guidance from the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus Who is the Lord in and from heaven, through each of your heart/spirit. You all seek knowledge and guidance from each other in fellowship groups. This is how 'the dead' do it. And this is how 'the dead' bury each other with their collective corruption and foolishness.

Who but foolish you can find that I accuse you wrongly?

The joy/bliss of Christians (the chosen few) is to live their Christian life style in God given freedom, liberty and justification, among each other. Christian are Saints. They are instructed by Jesus to not associate with or relate to 'the dead'. They are instructed to 'let the dead bury each other'.

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus organize and put together all relationships and associations of Saints/Christians (among them). This is done with omniscient precision and perfect (omniscient) harmony.

Saints and Christians experience perpetual fulfillment, bliss/happiness in these relationships and associations. This is how God creates His kingdom of heaven on earth through the workings of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus.

Saints and Christians accrue no sin even when they transgress the ten commandments. In fact, Saints and Christians have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions from God to transgress the ten commandments, in order to serve spirit and Spirit. And Saints and Christians are perpetually glorified by God for actually living this Christian life style.

The physical, 'seen' earthly, flesh and blood, son of man Jesus is not the Lord from and in, heaven and he is not consequential to God's kingdom of heaven, on earth or elsewhere. However a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians esteem and soweth to this Jesus. They are 'the dead' who have been and are, burying each other, inside the earth, in hell with Satan under deluded ideas.
Show the scripture that says we are promoting the Antichrist when we fellowship.

Show the verses that say we aren't to help one another.

You ate speaking against the teachings and example pantie Christ friend, and you don't even seem to realize it due to misplaced pride.

Perhaps you might care to see what scripture says about pride.

At any rate; showbthe scripture that actually supports your claims or stopakimg them.

Lastly, if you genuinely think all people that go to a church building are set for damnation then you are very wrong and should seekboit what scripture says about making GOD out to be evil.

Don't bother responding without scripture that really verifies what you say.

peace

Gurucam

please read the fullness of post 16. It is only now completed.

This post is given to indicate the completion of post # 16

Gurucam

popsthebuilder,

You ashed: "What makes you think believers aren't to fellowship and help one another?"

Fellowship and helping each other can not deliver truth. That can deliver only corruption.

All truth come only from the Spirit of Truth. Not from fellowship with peers.

The Spirit of Truth bring All Truth.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The lives of Christians/believers are anchored on truth and Truth. These (truth and Truth) do not come from fellowship and helping each other. Only corruption comes for fellowsip and helping each other.

All Truth come to each Christian/believer individually and privately only from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth through individual and private communion with this Spirit within one's own heart/spirit.

Clearly you are not a Christian/believer/Saint. You are simply 'self' or otherwise deceived.

If I do not literally quote the brazed truth as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T. then, at every opportunity you will seek to add-on your 'corrupt position'.

I cannot be 'swwet and nice' with you. You are simply waiting in the wings to push your illicit drug of corruption.

popsthebuilder

popsthebuilder,

You ashed: "What makes you think believers aren't to fellowship and help one another?"

Fellowship and helping each other can not deliver truth. That can deliver only corruption.

All truth come only from the Spirit of Truth. Not from fellowship with peers.

The Spirit of Truth bring All Truth.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The lives of Christians/believers are anchored on truth and Truth. These (truth and Truth) do not come from fellowship and helping each other. Only corruption comes for fellowsip and helping each other.

All Truth come to each Christian/believer individually and privately only from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth through individual and private communion with this Spirit within one's own heart/spirit.

Clearly you are not a Christian/believer/Saint. You are simply 'self' or otherwise deceived.

If I do not literally quote the brazed truth as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T. then, at every opportunity you will seek to add-on your 'corrupt position'.

I cannot be 'swwet and nice' with you. You are simply waiting in the wings to push your illicit drug of corruption.
I didn't ask if fellowship brought truth did I?

Show scripture that actually refutes my words and supports yours about the issues I have repeatedly posed, or don't bother responding.

Last edited: