Jesus, Paul and the Law

eleventhhour

BANNED
Banned
:argue:I would like to remind You of the fact and respectfully say that - Even Paul never mentions a Holy Trinity.

The entire Bible never mentions or calls Yahoshua a separate PERSON of a threesome or a three part / portions of Gods makeup. But the Bible defines Yahoshua as the physical expressed image of Gods Deity. Not another PERSON or INDIVIDUAL.

The Trinity Translators added and made many, many changed to God's word Even ADDED words\, in order to support the doctrine of the trinity.
- The word GODHEAD is never a part of the original manuscripts - it was added by the trinitarian translators. Saint Paul defined the faith very clearly - there is no reason to make up new words to support a Roman Catholic Trinitarian Philosophy. If the trinitarian was intellectually honest and looking to accurately study the scriptures, He would take the time and effort to simply just go back a single verse and compare this previous verse here at Php 2:4 and 5 - and see how it connects and relates to Php 2:5 - 6 - 7 and on. !
BUT Look - Here below ..... - I have simply combined the joined and mixed the reading of The Php 2:4 and 5 - From All the combined connected modern TRINITARIAN TRANSLATIONS that exist.

And I have compared the two verses Php 2:4 and 5 one at a time with the modern translations compared with The Original Greek Manuscript. Php 2:4
MODERN TRINITARIAN TRANSLATIONS - = Php 2:4 Let each of you every man consider concern not only for regard for each his own [qualities] about fixing his attention on His own personal interests and looking out only for the things of themselves, but each of you take an interest in others, too.
ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT texts........ - = Php 2:4 Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
Now let’s look at Php 2:5
Php 2:5
MODERN TRINITARIAN TRANSLATIONS - = Php 2:5 In your relationships with one another, among yourselves, Let the same disposition be made, You must Make your own attitudes to have the same attitudes and same mindsets in you. And reason in your souls that same mindset which was also in Yashua the Messiah Christ Jesus.
OK - ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT teXTs........ - = Php 2:5 For think or regard this in yourselves who are also in Christ Jesus. ________________________
If We put the two Verses together - ( Verse 4 and 5 } Reading from the original manuscripts all that the simple basic manuscript teXt is saying is that we should not look only to our own things but look also on the things of others.
And = For think and regard this in yourselves who are also in Christ Jesus.

That's it. ! - End of the topic. -AND - - The Subject mentioned above was how that we are not just Look out for ourselves but also look out for others l - ADDRESSED TO ALL WHO ARE IN CHRIST JESUS - End of the topic. - The Trinitarians attempt to create a run on sentence- The next verse and the rest of the chapter is a new topic -
A run-on sentence. A grammatically faulty sentence in which two or more main or independent clauses are joined without a word to connect them or a punctuation mark to separate them: “The fog was thick he could not find his way home.”

The FACT is that the Manuscripts simply say in Php 2 that { Yaahoshua, The Anointed Who, was in the form / morph of God, thought it not robbery or seizing, taking (by force) to be or to eXist as equal to God. - But a vain, non-effect reputation. Himself, taking or receiving the form / morph of a servant. Was made in the likeness of men:

The Roman Catholic Trinitarians purposely ran the two sentences together with the next verse, Verse 6, verses 5 and 6 and created a trinity theory. by using a - run-on sentence.

Php Chapter 2 verse 5 and verse 6 are not about the same subject. Verse 6 is about The ONE SINGLE Subject of Yaahoshuah Who is mentioned above and that is the ending of verse 5.
Verse 5 is not a part of verse 6 - But 6 is explaining a single Noun in the previous Verse.

The Noun is Yahoshua not a Trinitarian Mind Set that is invented by mistranslating and misconstruing the two verses in such a perverted incorrect ( ADDING ONTO THE TEXT MANOR } or way, to attempt to run them together and create a trinity perversion of confusion and ignorance.
When Php Chapter 2 verse 5 and verse 6, are not the same subject or part of the same topic.
And are not related to one another in subject.

Verse 5 means - = For think and regard this in yourselves who are also in Christ Jesus
It does not mean - = Hey ! = think about the Godhead and the Trinity in this same exact way as Jesus did, also.

- Php 2:5 For think or regard this in yourselves who are also in Christ Jesus.
Think what ? - = - Php 2:4 Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. The end of the subject..
It means = THINK ABOUT OR UPON - the things of others and not just Your own things.

Trinitarians, also ignore that Yahoshua was equal to God The Father - But took on the MORPH / form of a servant - A man. He was MORPHED / MADE in the FORM / MORPH of the likeness / same - ness of sinful flesh / man. This is why Yahoshua will literally be sitting " IN " the throne of the Father. - He is the FACE Of The Father and is given the RIGHT OF THE THRONE - and THE RIGHT OF POWER.
Ezekiel 39:29 "I will not hide My face from them any longer, for I will have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel," declares the Lord GOD.

The Bible clarifies that Yahoshua is the expression, the Image the expressed, shooting IMAGE of the Fathers Confidence and His Face. The Trinitarian Translators are willing to change the Manuscripts in order to mold, contour , shape and literally stamp their personal trinity doctrine into the manuscripts, as they change the original message. I agree with most everything that is here in the forum - however I can prove that the Trinitarian Translators auctually changed the Bible - to create a pre conceived doctrine and faith on many, many passages.

The Catholic Bible Translations have many, many contradictions with the Protestant Translations as well. This also proves that the translators were making deliberate changes to mold, codify and change the Bible to fit with their existing religious conceptions.
Thank You all for Your valuable time.

Robert Pate

Banned
:argue:I would like to remind You of the fact and respectfully say that - Even Paul never mentions a Holy Trinity.

The entire Bible never mentions or calls Yahoshua a separate PERSON of a threesome or a three part / portions of Gods makeup. But the Bible defines Yahoshua as the physical expressed image of Gods Deity. Not another PERSON or INDIVIDUAL.

The Trinity Translators added and made many, many changed to God's word Even ADDED words\, in order to support the doctrine of the trinity.
- The word GODHEAD is never a part of the original manuscripts - it was added by the trinitarian translators. Saint Paul defined the faith very clearly - there is no reason to make up new words to support a Roman Catholic Trinitarian Philosophy. If the trinitarian was intellectually honest and looking to accurately study the scriptures, He would take the time and effort to simply just go back a single verse and compare this previous verse here at Php 2:4 and 5 - and see how it connects and relates to Php 2:5 - 6 - 7 and on. !
BUT Look - Here below ..... - I have simply combined the joined and mixed the reading of The Php 2:4 and 5 - From All the combined connected modern TRINITARIAN TRANSLATIONS that exist.

And I have compared the two verses Php 2:4 and 5 one at a time with the modern translations compared with The Original Greek Manuscript. Php 2:4
MODERN TRINITARIAN TRANSLATIONS - = Php 2:4 Let each of you every man consider concern not only for regard for each his own [qualities] about fixing his attention on His own personal interests and looking out only for the things of themselves, but each of you take an interest in others, too.
ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT texts........ - = Php 2:4 Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
MODERN TRINITARIAN TRANSLATIONS - = Php 2:5 In your relationships with one another, among yourselves, Let the same disposition be made, You must Make your own attitudes to have the same attitudes and same mindsets in you. And reason in your souls that same mindset which was also in Yashua the Messiah Christ Jesus.
OK - ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT teXTs........ - = Php 2:5 For think or regard this in yourselves who are also in Christ Jesus. ________________________
If We put the two Verses together - ( Verse 4 and 5 } Reading from the original manuscripts all that the simple basic manuscript teXt is saying is that we should not look only to our own things but look also on the things of others.

That's it. ! - End of the topic. -AND - - The Subject mentioned above was how that we are not just Look out for ourselves but also look out for others l - ADDRESSED TO ALL WHO ARE IN CHRIST JESUS - End of the topic. - The Trinitarians attempt to create a run on sentence- The next verse and the rest of the chapter is a new topic -
A run-on sentence. A grammatically faulty sentence in which two or more main or independent clauses are joined without a word to connect them or a punctuation mark to separate them: “The fog was thick he could not find his way home.”

The FACT is that the Manuscripts simply say in Php 2 that { Yaahoshua, The Anointed Who, was in the form / morph of God, thought it not robbery or seizing, taking (by force) to be or to eXist as equal to God. - But a vain, non-effect reputation. Himself, taking or receiving the form / morph of a servant. Was made in the likeness of men:

The Roman Catholic Trinitarians purposely ran the two sentences together with the next verse, Verse 6, verses 5 and 6 and created a trinity theory. by using a - run-on sentence.

Php Chapter 2 verse 5 and verse 6 are not about the same subject. Verse 6 is about The ONE SINGLE Subject of Yaahoshuah Who is mentioned above and that is the ending of verse 5.
Verse 5 is not a part of verse 6 - But 6 is explaining a single Noun in the previous Verse.

The Noun is Yahoshua not a Trinitarian Mind Set that is invented by mistranslating and misconstruing the two verses in such a perverted incorrect ( ADDING ONTO THE TEXT MANOR } or way, to attempt to run them together and create a trinity perversion of confusion and ignorance.
When Php Chapter 2 verse 5 and verse 6, are not the same subject or part of the same topic.

Verse 5 means - = For think and regard this in yourselves who are also in Christ Jesus
It does not mean - = Hey ! = think about the Godhead and the Trinity in this same exact way as Jesus did, also.

Think what ? - = - Php 2:4 Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. The end of the subject..
It means = THINK ABOUT OR UPON - the things of others and not just Your own things.

Trinitarians, also ignore that Yahoshua was equal to God The Father - But took on the MORPH / form of a servant - A man. He was MORPHED / MADE in the FORM / MORPH of the likeness / same - ness of sinful flesh / man. This is why Yahoshua will literally be sitting " IN " the throne of the Father. - He is the FACE Of The Father and is given the RIGHT OF THE THRONE - and THE RIGHT OF POWER.
Ezekiel 39:29 "I will not hide My face from them any longer, for I will have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel," declares the Lord GOD.

The Bible clarifies that Yahoshua is the expression, the Image the expressed, shooting IMAGE of the Fathers Confidence and His Face. The Trinitarian Translators are willing to change the Manuscripts in order to mold, contour , shape and literally stamp their personal trinity doctrine into the manuscripts, as they change the original message. I agree with most everything that is here in the forum - however I can prove that the Trinitarian Translators auctually changed the Bible - to create a pre conceived doctrine and faith on many, many passages.

The Catholic Bible Translations have many, many contradictions with the Protestant Translations as well. This also proves that the translators were making deliberate changes to mold, codify and change the Bible to fit with their existing religious conceptions.

Of course you are wrong.

Only God can turn water into wine.

Only God can forgive sins.

Only God can walk on water.

Only God can feed thousands with a few fish and a little bread.

Only God can raise the dead.

Only God can heal the sick.

Only God can atone for the sins of the world.

Only God can ascend up into heaven.

Who in the world do you think Jesus was?

God's Truth

The Bible is trustworthy.

You should not throw suspicion on the Bible.

If the Bible was deliberately altered to prove the trinity, then why does it disprove the trinity doctrine?

Robert Pate

Banned
The Bible is trustworthy.

You should not throw suspicion on the Bible.

If the Bible was deliberately altered to prove the trinity, then why does it disprove the trinity doctrine?

The purpose of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John is so that we can know who Jesus is. You didn't answer the question, "Who do you think Jesus is?". The Bible plainly teaches a trinity, even though the word trinity is not in the Bible. In the light of all of the miracles that Jesus did it is not very difficult for me to assume that Jesus was God in the flesh. He had to be both God and man to save us.

God's Truth

The purpose of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John is so that we can know who Jesus is. You didn't answer the question, "Who do you think Jesus is?". The Bible plainly teaches a trinity, even though the word trinity is not in the Bible. In the light of all of the miracles that Jesus did it is not very difficult for me to assume that Jesus was God in the flesh. He had to be both God and man to save us.

I wasn't talking to you.

I believe Jesus is God.

Go study harder what people here are saying.

Robert Pate

Banned
I wasn't talking to you.

I believe Jesus is God.

Go study harder what people here are saying.

You may believe that Jesus is God, but you don't believe that he is your savior. you think that keeping the commandments will save you. The law is your Jesus.

God's Truth

You may believe that Jesus is God, but you don't believe that he is your savior. you think that keeping the commandments will save you. The law is your Jesus.

Jesus is the Word of God and he tells us how to get saved.

You go against that and that makes you in big trouble, very big trouble.

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus is the Word of God and he tells us how to get saved.

You go against that and that makes you in big trouble, very big trouble.

Jesus did not teach salvation by grace through faith. He taught the law that tells us we are sinners, "By the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

You think that salvation is by the law.

God's Truth

Jesus did not teach salvation by grace through faith. He taught the law that tells us we are sinners, "By the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

You think that salvation is by the law.

You are badly mistaken. Jesus did teach salvation by grace through faith. What do you think all that faith teaching was for? Jesus taught how to enter him, the new covenant, how to be an heir.

Robert Pate

Banned
You are badly mistaken. Jesus did teach salvation by grace through faith. What do you think all that faith teaching was for? Jesus taught how to enter him, the new covenant, how to be an heir.

Where did Jesus teach salvation by grace through faith? Scripture please.

Paul is the only one that taught salvation is by grace through faith, Ephesians 2:8.

"For by grace (God's goodness) are you saved through faith (not works or obedience) and not that of yourselves: IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD"

You turn the free gift into something that must be earned by obedience.

God's Truth

Where did Jesus teach salvation by grace through faith? Scripture please.

Paul is the only one that taught salvation is by grace through faith, Ephesians 2:8.

"For by grace (God's goodness) are you saved through faith (not works or obedience) and not that of yourselves: IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD"

Look at that, you added not of obedience.

Don't you fear God?

God's Truth

John 1:14
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given.

Acts 6:8
[ Stephen Seized ] Now Stephen, a man full of God’s grace and power, performed great wonders and signs among the people.

God's Truth

RP doesn't know that Jesus taught to have faith in him, to believe in him.

Matthew 9:2 Some men brought to him a paralyzed man, lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the man, “Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven.”

John 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins."

Matthew 6:30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith?

Matthew 8:10 When Jesus heard this, he was amazed and said to those following him, “Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith.

Matthew 9:22 Jesus turned and saw her. “Take heart, daughter,” he said, “your faith has healed you.” And the woman was healed at that moment.

Mark 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”

Luke 5:20 When Jesus saw their faith, he said, “Friend, your sins are forgiven.”

Jesus taught faith---something the old law was NOT based on.

Galatians 3:12 The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, it says, "The person who does these things will live by them."

Jesus came and taught the NEW LAW, the new law that is based on faith.

Romans 3:27 Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. Because of what law? The law that requires works? No, because of the law that requires faith.

Robert Pate

Banned
GT

It appears to me that you don't have faith in the work and the person of Jesus Christ. Like the Calvinist you trusting in something else, when you should be trusting in Christ alone. You have made the law your Jesus. You don't have faith in what Christ has done to save you,so you add your obedience to the Gospel, which makes it another Gospel. The Gospel plus your obedience is another Gospel and is not the Gospel that Paul taught.

In Paul's Gospel we rest "In Christ". You are not resting in Christ, you are resting in the law. You have not entered into his rest.

"For he that has entered into his rest, he has ceased from his own works, as God did from his" Hebrews 4:10.

You are striving to keep the law, which is a work of the flesh and a work of the law. Instead of trusting in the righteousness of Christ for your salvation, you are trusting in your own righteousness. Which is worth nothing. When you stand before God in the judgment in your own righteousness, you will disappear in a puff of smoke, simply because like Paul said, "There is none righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10.

God's Truth

GT

It appears to me that you don't have faith in the work and the person of Jesus Christ. Like the Calvinist you trusting in something else, when you should be trusting in Christ alone. You have made the law your Jesus.

What you have fallen for is something Peter says is ignorant and insane, and James says is foolish.

Never ever is it okay to preach there is a good and right time not to do what God says...and then to teach that God says this time don't obey only believe because it will save you.

You don't have faith in what Christ has done to save you,so you add your obedience to the Gospel, which makes it another Gospel. The Gospel plus your obedience is another Gospel and is not the Gospel that Paul taught.

You make Paul a major sinner who is also the biggest hypocrite ever, for Paul says no other gospel.

In Paul's Gospel we rest "In Christ". You are not resting in Christ, you are resting in the law. You have not entered into his rest.

Paul didn't make a new covenant, Jesus Christ did.

Paul taught what Jesus taught.

"For he that has entered into his rest, he has ceased from his own works, as God did from his" Hebrews 4:10.

That scripture is about not have to do the works of the law called the purification/ceremonial works.

You are striving to keep the law,

Jesus' commands are Spirit and full of life. It is easy, light, and not burdensom.

which is a work of the flesh and a work of the law.

Again, Jesus' teachings are the works of the spirit inside a person...fear God, humble youself, repent of sins, forgive others.

The works of the old law was about the flesh...circumcise your flesh, do various external washings before going to the temple if you had a natural discharge, or sat where someone with a discharge sat, adhere to a special diet, attend and participate in special days, bring animals to sacrifice...

Instead of trusting in the righteousness of Christ for your salvation, you are trusting in your own righteousness. Which is worth nothing. When you stand before God in the judgment in your own righteousness, you will disappear in a puff of smoke, simply because like Paul said, "There is none righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10.

You are really ensnared.

Robert Pate

Banned
What you have fallen for is something Peter says is ignorant and insane, and James says is foolish.

Never ever is it okay to preach there is a good and right time not to do what God says...and then to teach that God says this time don't obey only believe because it will save you.

You make Paul a major sinner who is also the biggest hypocrite ever, for Paul says no other gospel.

Paul didn't make a new covenant, Jesus Christ did.

Paul taught what Jesus taught.

That scripture is about not have to do the works of the law called the purification/ceremonial works.

Jesus' commands are Spirit and full of life. It is easy, light, and not burdensom.

Again, Jesus' teachings are the works of the spirit inside a person...fear God, humble youself, repent of sins, forgive others.

The works of the old law was about the flesh...circumcise your flesh, do various external washings before going to the temple if you had a natural discharge, or sat where someone with a discharge sat, adhere to a special diet, attend and participate in special days, bring animals to sacrifice...

You are really ensnared.

You are without hope. Your hope is in yourself and not Christ.