ECT Jesus one and only nature

0scar

I say that God made men alike him, with His nature. That is why God (Christ) did made himself in the likeness of men. Because God and men are of the same nature. Not that they are identical, nor equal or similar. They have different form, but a common nature. Common nature but different form, no equal or similar but way different form.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I say that God made men alike him, with His nature. That is why God (Christ) did made himself in the likeness of men. Because God and men are of the same nature. Not that they are identical, nor equal or similar. They have different form, but a common nature. Common nature but different form, no equal or similar but way different form.
There is a difference between recognizing the truth that men are created in the image of God, and calling yourself a god or saying men are gods.

0scar

There is a difference between recognizing the truth that men are created in the image of God, and calling yourself a god or saying men are gods.

John 10:34 Jesus answered, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, you are gods’? 35 If those to whom the word of God came were called ‘gods’—and the scripture cannot be annulled— 36 can you say that the one whom the Father has sanctified and sent into the world is blaspheming because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?

What Jesus is saying is that he being man is God in the same manner we being men are gods.
Jesus is saying that his nature is the same of men; a nature shared by God and the creation (men) he made at his image and likeness. God and men with one common and unique nature.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
John 10:34 Jesus answered, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, you are gods’? 35 If those to whom the word of God came were called ‘gods’—and the scripture cannot be annulled— 36 can you say that the one whom the Father has sanctified and sent into the world is blaspheming because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?

What Jesus is saying is that he being man is God in the same manner we being men are gods.
Jesus is saying that his nature is the same of men; a nature shared by God and the creation (men) he made at his image and likeness. God and men with one common and unique nature.
No one besides Jesus is the only begotten Son of God.

beloved57

you ignore the spiritual existence, Man IS a spiritual being as God is but it is not the same. Our spiritual existence is due to God's will. It is not the same.

We are not little gods, we are spiritual, It is not the same.

Man by nature has no spiritual life , he is dead spiritually !

Posted from the TOL App!

beloved57

Flesh is not a form of God. Fleash is a form and God is another form. Men are in one form and God in a different form. God (Christ in this case) being in the form of God became in form of men. Deity and humanity are two different forms of one nature.

When Adam was created in the image of God, whose form was he in 1 Tim 2:13 ?

Posted from the TOL App!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
AMEN

Jesus and no other is the Christ.
We are just men created in the same nature of God.
Jesus is the exact representation of God's being/nature. We are not.

Hebrews 1:3 NASB - And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

0scar

Man by nature has no spiritual life , he is dead spiritually !

Posted from the TOL App!

Explain please.
Man was made with the same nature of God... but in different for, not a divine form but a human form. Then men (Adam) sined and died, and we are ded. How is that affecting our nature?

beloved57

Explain please.
Man was made with the same nature of God... but in different for, not a divine form but a human form. Then men (Adam) sined and died, and we are ded. How is that affecting our nature?

Whose form was he made in ? 1Tim 2:13 ?

Posted from the TOL App!

0scar

Jesus is the exact representation of God's being/nature. We are not.

Hebrews 1:3 NASB - And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

Jesus is the exact representation of God nature. We are a non-exact representation of God nature.

0scar

So then there must have been a human form already that he was molded after ! Was he not made in the image and likeness of God ?

Posted from the TOL App!

There is not a reason to say that God created thing copying previous forms.
Men are still today in the image of God. That is the nature of God and men being the same. Alike but not equal. Christ being in the from of God took the form of men. He did not change his nature, but his form.