ECT Jesus one and only nature

InSpiritInTruth

We did share with God until , we, the elohyim sinned.

The relationship was broken and our nature no longer was Godlike but as we are sinners. Jesus nature was not sinful. We can be restored through salvation.

Ah someone who understands to be fully human carries with it a fallen "sin nature" which has to do with the spirit working in those who are firstborn of the flesh.

John 3:6
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

What made Jesus the exception was He was conceived of the Holy Spirit. (born of Spirit)

So no, Jesus did not inherit the "sin nature" of mankind.

0scar

do the contents change the vessel?

body not divine, blood not divine.

and we went over this a few weeks ago.

you suggest that not all Jesus was divine, and not all Jesus was human.

you say that Jesus was 50% divine and 50% human

RevTestament

Oscar, "God" does not equal "gods"

We are elohyim, Heavenly Host, GOD is more, He is LORD of Hosts

I agree with your premise, I am not sure how you got there, though

Hmm. The Hebrews were called Elohim. That does not mean everyone is. As you say God is more. He is YHWH Elohim or the Word of the family of stones. Jesus quoted the law to them that they were elohim, but also told them they were not YHWH, for if they were, they would hear His words.

Having said this, I am glad to see you both striving to live in His word.
Blessings :)

0scar

men are gods. Men are not God but are gods. Men are made by God in his image and likeness. God and his creation, in his likeness and image - men, gods - are of the same nature.

Such nature can asume different forms. God is in one form, divine form. And gods are a different form of the same nature, human form. One nature common to God and men-gods; and two forms; divine and human.

RevTestament

men are gods. Men are not God but are gods. Men are made by God in his image and likeness. God and his creation, in his likeness and image - men, gods - are of the same nature.

Such nature can asume different forms. God is in one form, divine form. And gods are a different form of the same nature, human form. One nature common to God and men-gods; and two forms; divine and human.

I don't believe Jesus has 2 natures. That is medieval theology. He has one perfect nature. The Father is El Elyon, the Most High El/God. I am sorry friend but nowhere do the scriptures say all men are Elohim - the Hebrews, yes. Most are angels. Once you understand what Elohim means, you may agree. The scriptures tell us that God will create a new world, but YHWH tells the Hebrews their "name will remain." They will continue to be elohim - just like they are here.

0scar

I don't believe Jesus has 2 natures. That is medieval theology. He has one perfect nature. The Father is El Elyon, the Most High El/God. I am sorry friend but nowhere do the scriptures say all men are Elohim - the Hebrews, yes. Most are angels. Once you understand what Elohim means, you may agree. The scriptures tell us that God will create a new world, but YHWH tells the Hebrews their "name will remain." They will continue to be elohim - just like they are here.

High Glory to the Jew, the Superior Race of God.
Hail Jew.

tomlapalm

no,the blood is not divine,

But it is our shared blood. It is how we have a claim in His death.

Deity was on the cross but it was not the flesh.

0scar

Well, I guess my work is done here.

332 men are gods. Men are not God but are gods. Men are made by God in his image and likeness. God and his creation, in his likeness and image - men, gods - are of the same nature.

tomlapalm

nope God's nature is not man's nature. We are created individually and uniquely not a mini-me micro stamps for God

Your assumption of man's likeness is total Humanism.

Our likeness is as a spiritual being.

Is this more kabbalah crap?

0scar

nope God's nature is not man's nature. We are created individually and uniquely not a mini-me micro stamps for God

Your assumption of man's likeness is total Humanism.

Our likeness is as a spiritual being.

Is this more kabbalah crap?

can you sustain your kabbalah crap with the bible?
we are not mini atamps for God. we have totally different form. but we have hes same nature. can you and your kabbalah crap demostrate otherwise?

0scar

John 10:34 Jesus answered, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, you are gods’? 35 If those to whom the word of God came were called ‘gods’—and the scripture cannot be annulled— 36 can you say that the one whom the Father has sanctified and sent into the world is blaspheming because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?

What Jesus is saying is that he being man is God in the same manner we being men are gods.
Jesus is saying that his nature is the same of men; a nature shared by God and the creation (men) he made at his image and likeness. God and men with one common and unique nature.

Jesus is not kabalah