JESUS IS NOT YHWH

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfCaleb

You can't use scripture correctly and you certainly can't use it against me. Notice that all you have are false accusations too. What else do you got if you don't have the truth to defend your false doctrines.

Recall you said....

Is that all Satan has given you to defend his false doctrines?

I think that's more than enough to see what you are and most of all what you're not.

God's Truth

Recall you said....

I think that's more than enough to see what you are and most of all what you're not.

All Kingdom Rose did was insult and slander me. She couldn't defend her beliefs with God's Truth or she would have done it instead of what she did; and, you're too blind to see it because all you did was come on and insult and slander too.

God's Truth

You are an insult to the truth.

Slander is verbal. Libel is written.

I am here to talk about the Bible. I am tired of the constant verbal attacks from others. How can you all stand yourselves? How can you not see that your constant slander and condemnation is not from God?

Truster

I am here to talk about the Bible. I am tired of the constant verbal attacks from others. How can you all stand yourselves? How can you not see that your constant slander and condemnation is not from God?

All that you can do is talk about it. You can't comprehend it and you are not a partaker of the evangelism.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
You quote Ephesians which speaks of only the Father being God. "One God and Father of all." So clear!

Is the Father above all, and through all, and in you all including Jesus?

Our Spirit is the Spirit of the Father, the one true God, the Most High God, our God.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
You can't find "God the Son" in the Bible anywhere, yet you say it and believe it.

Tedious. If A = B does B = A?

The Son of God is not a different species of being than his Father.

Someone said, "For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him."

We are priests of both.

stephencbh

BANNED
Banned
Is the Father above all, and through all, and in you all including Jesus?

Our Spirit is the Spirit of the Father, the one true God, the Most High God, our God.

Jesus is the hallowed name. Yeshua or Yahushua was the name of the Christ in the first century.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Don't waste your time, Jacob. I'm serious. You'll get more runaround and mental gymnastics, just like Evil Eye gives us all.

Its interesting that you fight so adamantly against God. You literally believe you follow the organization of God and yet you are under the curse of Romans 2. You call Jesus a "creation", and yet... you understand that Jesus is worshiped. This means you have exchanged the Creator for the creation.

How is that working out?

stephencbh

BANNED
Banned
It was a common name. The Savior was known as Jesus of Nazareth to identify him specifically.

Well they couldn't have said it as we do now as they didn't have the letter J.

I've uploaded the Greek symbol for Christ before and it is my understanding this was for the new J sound needed to call on God.

John 17:11New International Version (NIV)

11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of[a] your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one.

Are you referring to Mark 9:38 and Luke 9:49 to say it was a common name?

Teacher," said John, "we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us."

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I agree. People say "YHWH," but the "W" is pronounced as a "V." It should be, anyway. Most people don't pronounce it correctly. "Yahveh" is beautiful.
Shalom.

I do not know that what you are saying is true. A Vav, ו, in English is a V. It is not a W.

Shalom.

Jacob

daqq

Shalom.

I do not know that what you are saying is true. A Vav, ו, in English is a V. It is not a W.

Shalom.

Jacob

That is nothing more than an opinion based on a bias. The waw|vav is typically transliterated as a "w" in English transliteration, (as here: http://biblehub.com/interlinear/transliterated/genesis/1.htm). In addition the waw|vav was clearly rendered right in the Name with an Omega, in the Greek Trigrammaton, (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4Q120), and that was found in fragments at Qumran which existed even before the advent of Messiah, (as was already shown to you).

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That is nothing more than an opinion based on a bias. The waw|vav is typically transliterated as a "w" in English transliteration, (as here: http://biblehub.com/interlinear/transliterated/genesis/1.htm). In addition the waw|vav was clearly rendered right in the Name with an Omega, in the Greek Trigrammaton, (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4Q120), and that was found in fragments at Qumran which existed even before the advent of Messiah, (as was already shown to you).
Shalom.

We are talking about Hebrew to English. There is no Greek or W here.

Shalom.

Jacob

daqq

Shalom.

We are talking about Hebrew to English. There is no Greek or W here.

Shalom.

Jacob

You appear to be missing the point: if the first century BC/BCE Yhudim at Qumran were using a Greek Omega to render the ancient Hebrew Waw into Greek in the Trigrammaton, (which was the Greek equivalent for the Hebrew Tetragrammaton), then they were not pronouncing the Hebrew Waw in the Tetragrammaton with an English "V" sound. Therefore your assertion is nothing more than an opinion, and a bad one at that; for even before the advent of Messiah we have evidence that goes against what you are insisting. Why should I believe your assertion when I have contrary evidence in writing from fragments found at Qumran dating from as far back as the first century BC? It is just as someone else already said to you: your reasoning comes out of Europe and from a much later time.

Status
Not open for further replies.