Jesus is God.

Prizebeatz1

You never include Christ Jesus in your flawed personality analysis. Jesus is the only Way -

Christ Jesus represents the infinite eternal part of us which I call the soul. The literal Jesus conveniently disregards the value of this part of us because its interpretation comes from a collection of personalities which means it is not infallible. It basically chucks genuine self-worth out the window as something that's not important. The replacements do not work because there is no replacement for the soul which is the root of true self-worth. The fake versions depends on an event in history for example. The fact there is no replacement is one example of several qualities that parallel the qualities of Jesus Christ. We can put two and two together and see the story of Jesus Christ is synonymous with and points to the divinity within ourselves which is the soul.

The true gospel message is that we are one with God because of the soul. It has been distorted through the centuries and assigned alternate meanings which groups have exploited for profit and enterprise. It allows the church to easily control mass populations and makes them look like the good guys and we are giving them our money. Sure the church does some good works but which one of those works is going to make up for disconnection from the soul? They are only doing the best they can with what they know but the literal interpretation is a misunderstanding.

Right Divider

Body part
The personality's trademark is projection. You claim God is separate from creation yet you cannot see this undermines God's being infinite? Really? What is your definition of infinite?
You have a fixation on your own personal terminology for God.

I will repeat that God existed BEFORE He created the heaven and the earth. Therefore by simple logic, God is NOT part of His own creation. That His presence is universal to His creation is compatible with that nature.

Please show me where God defines Himself as "infinite".

Was He infinite BEFORE He created the heaven and the earth (i.e., when there was NO heaven and NO earth)?

You got a lotta splannin' to do Lucy!

Prizebeatz1

You have a fixation on your own personal terminology for God.

I will repeat that God existed BEFORE He created the heaven and the earth. Therefore by simple logic, God is NOT part of His own creation. That His presence is universal to His creation is compatible with that nature.

Please show me where God defines Himself as "infinite".

Was He infinite BEFORE He created the heaven and the earth (i.e., when there was NO heaven and NO earth)?

You got a lotta splannin' to do Lucy!

By assuming there was a beginning the personality presumes that God operates within the parameters of time. Not so. I'd like to call on the Alpha and Omega and interpret it to mean the negation of time altogether. God is eternal. Time is a man-made construct. In Genesis the bible says "In the beginning" which interjects an unconscious separation from God. We don't even notice that we lose the game before we even start to play. See how sneaky the personality is? The downfall of man happens on these slippery slopes. Don't even get me started on the forbidden fruit.

These kinds of stories are symbolic metaphors and there are deeper morals to them. The truths they convey are about us and are still relevant. "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" declares the LORD (Jeremiah 23:24). I understand you take God to be NOT part of His own creation and therefore he is not infinite. This suggests there is a limit to God and is therefore not omnipresent. But what about "If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. (Psalm 139:8)" I don't think you know any better and that is fine. Perhaps you are not ready for the truth and I honor where you are at this point. I'm not going to try to beat anyone over the head and make them believe what seems impossible to the personality. Just remember that "Everything is possible with God (Mark 10:27). But the only way is to find out for oneself.

Right Divider

Body part
By assuming there was a beginning the personality presumes that God operates within the parameters of time. Not so.
Dude, instead of getting puffed up and beating your chest.... you should LISTEN (read) what I'm POSTING.

I told you already that God is OUTSIDE of time. God has ALWAYS existed. He is the SELF-EXISTENT ONE! Time is part of the CREATION of the heaven and the earth.

I'd like to call on the Alpha and Omega and interpret it to mean the negation of time altogether. God is eternal. Time is a man-made construct.
No, time is NOT a "man-made construct". Everything that you say is a man-made construct.

In Genesis the bible says "In the beginning" which interjects an unconscious separation from God. We don't even notice that we lose the game before we even start to play. See how sneaky the personality is? The downfall of man happens on these slippery slopes. Don't even get me started on the forbidden fruit.
That fact that you don't believe God's Word is quite clear.

These kinds of stories are symbolic metaphors and there are deeper morals to them. The truths they convey are about us and are still relevant. "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" declares the LORD (Jeremiah 23:24). I understand you take God to be NOT part of His own creation and therefore he is not infinite. This suggests there is a limit to God and is therefore not omnipresent. I don't think you know any better and that is fine. Perhaps you are not ready for the truth and I honor where you are at this point. I'm not going to try to beat anyone over the head and make them believe what seems impossible to the personality. Just remember that "Everything is possible with God (Mark 10:27).
You have a "god fantasy" that you "believe". Thanks for your continued useless opinions.

Your pantheism is a no-go Joe!

Prizebeatz1

Dude, instead of getting puffed up and beating your chest.... you should LISTEN (read) what I'm POSTING.

I told you already that God is OUTSIDE of time. God has ALWAYS existed. He is the SELF-EXISTENT ONE! Time is part of the CREATION of the heaven and the earth.

No, time is NOT a "man-made construct". Everything that you say is a man-made construct.

That fact that you don't believe God's Word is quite clear.

You have a "god fantasy" that you "believe". Thanks for your continued useless opinions.

How can God be OUTSIDE of time when God is infinite? Perhaps the moral of the story that you seem to miss is there is no such thing as time. If there were such a thing as time God would be there too. As it is time only exists in the personality's pretend creation. It's not real just like the personality is not real. The personality depends on time for its false existence. That is how we can tell the bible is man-made and the literal version of Jesus is man-made and the Holy Spirit is man-made. They all depend on time.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You are not the bride: Yeshua already had the bride when he entered into Yerushalaim.
The women are the cities are the covenants, (Jn 3:27, Jn 3:29-34, Jn 12:15-16, Zec 9:9, Gal 4:22-27).
The daughter of Zion-Yerushalaim is the Kainos-Renewed Covenant, John 12:15-16.
Yerushalaim of Above is our mother covenant, Galatians 4:26.
Behold, the Tabernacle of Elohim is with men!
This people curse their own mother . . . :chuckle:

The entire Body of Christ is the Bride. (Sinful, Redeemed, Humanity)

He is the Head of the Body and the BrideGroom. (Perfect, Redeemer, God)

The alternate analogy is that we are the living stones.

He is the cornerstone that the builders rejected.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

daqq

The entire Body of Christ is the Bride. (Sinful, Redeemed, Humanity)

He is the Head of the Body and the BrideGroom. (Perfect, Redeemer, God)

The alternate analogy is that we are the living stones.

He is the cornerstone that the builders rejected.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

I thought you just agreed that the Testimony of Yeshua applies to us all?
This is only difficult to understand if one has a fancy paradigm in the way:

Luke 12:35-43 KJV
35 Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;
36 And
ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.
37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
38 And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.
39 And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.
40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.
41 Then Peter said unto him,
Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all?
42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
[Matthew 24:45]
43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

So then be yourself like a MAN waiting for the House Master to RETURN from the wedding; so that when he comes and knocks at the door, (Revelation 3:20), you may be ready to open to him immediately. Blessed are those servants whom the House Master, when he comes, shall find watching, (Mark 13:37). :)

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The infinite includes all that is finte..............

The infinite includes all that is finte..............

How can God be OUTSIDE of time when God is infinite?

If 'God' is truly infinite, then his omnipresence would be all-pervading and all-inclusive. This would include all of time. Therefore 'God' is within time, and without time :)

The Infinite includes all that is finite.

Perhaps the moral of the story that you seem to miss is there is no such thing as time.

Well,....only from a condition of timelessness,....but as you know...time does exist as a perception within the movement and relationship of space and time in this physical dimension, it is but a perception of motion and relativity, so some aspect or sense of time exists in any or all dimensions where any kind of relativity exists.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
all are playing in the 'grand illusion'......

all are playing in the 'grand illusion'......

You have a "god fantasy" that you "believe".

Ah, but your 'god' could be a 'fantasy' just as well :)

believer it or not ;)

Thanks for your continued useless opinions.

Oh what gratitude.

Actually, I find the cosmos to be more 'pan-en-thiestic' than anything.

See: Panentheism ;)

All exists in 'God', because nothing could exist outside of 'God', nor independent of him.

'God' is both immanent and transcendent.

Notaclue

By assuming there was a beginning the personality presumes that God operates within the parameters of time. Not so. I'd like to call on the Alpha and Omega and interpret it to mean the negation of time altogether. God is eternal. Time is a man-made construct. In Genesis the bible says "In the beginning" which interjects an unconscious separation from God. We don't even notice that we lose the game before we even start to play. See how sneaky the personality is? The downfall of man happens on these slippery slopes. Don't even get me started on the forbidden fruit.

These kinds of stories are symbolic metaphors and there are deeper morals to them. The truths they convey are about us and are still relevant. "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" declares the LORD (Jeremiah 23:24). I understand you take God to be NOT part of His own creation and therefore he is not infinite. This suggests there is a limit to God and is therefore not omnipresent. But what about "If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. (Psalm 139:8)" I don't think you know any better and that is fine. Perhaps you are not ready for the truth and I honor where you are at this point. I'm not going to try to beat anyone over the head and make them believe what seems impossible to the personality. Just remember that "Everything is possible with God (Mark 10:27). But the only way is to find out for oneself.

Eph.4:6. one God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all.

who is over all and through all and in all.

2Chron2:6. "But who is able to build a house for Him, for the heavens and the highest heavens cannot contain Him? So who am I, that I should build a house for Him, except to burn incense before Him?

highest heavens cannot contain Him?

Peace.

Prizebeatz1

If 'God' is truly infinite, then his omnipresence would be all-pervading and all-inclusive. This would include all of time. Therefore 'God' is within time, and without time :)

Well,....only from a condition of timelessness,....but as you know...time does exist as a perception within the movement and relationship of space and time in this physical dimension, it is but a perception of motion and relativity, so some aspect or sense of time exists in any or all dimensions where any kind of relativity exists.

Right on. I think we are approaching a mystery here and I don't want to imply everything I say is the absolute truth because as suggested, it is relative. And who is to say that the truth I think I have is not temporary or will not shift with increased understanding? My aim here is to propose that time is one of the many barriers that tricks us into believing we are separate and apart from God.

Last edited:

Prizebeatz1

Eph.4:6. one God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all.

who is over all and through all and in all.

2Chron2:6. "But who is able to build a house for Him, for the heavens and the highest heavens cannot contain Him? So who am I, that I should build a house for Him, except to burn incense before Him?

highest heavens cannot contain Him?

Peace.

Great food for thought. There is truth to God not being able to be contained because He is infinite. I distinctly remember when I had my spiritual awakening the idea that the universe is rapidly expanding at exponentially faster and faster rates. It's like a runaway high score on a Nintendo game where the value and meaning of everything is forever getting higher and higher at blinding rates too alarming for a human mouth to speak. No human can even begin to approach it. There are no words that can describe the power and the feeling of worth that it contains. It arches across all dimensions of space and time and weaves itself through all the nooks and crannies that we didn't even know were there. God stretches beyond forever. It doesn't make any sense but I am so glad it has touched my life. Once that happened I was totally powerless. It started like a trickle of water but then turned into Niagra Falls being dumped in a bottle cap. It was an outpouring from depths unexpected and heights unheralded. My life has been impacted for the better and I will never be the same. The feeling one gets is that this is supposed to be shared freely to all. I have been called to stand up an speak and I can't stop, won't stop. It has overtaken me. My cup overflows (Psalm 23:5).

Right Divider

Body part
How can God be OUTSIDE of time when God is infinite? Perhaps the moral of the story that you seem to miss is there is no such thing as time. If there were such a thing as time God would be there too. As it is time only exists in the personality's pretend creation. It's not real just like the personality is not real. The personality depends on time for its false existence. That is how we can tell the bible is man-made and the literal version of Jesus is man-made and the Holy Spirit is man-made. They all depend on time.
The point that I was trying to make, which is real hard with a dense guy like you, is that God is NOT part of His own creation. God has always existed and His creation has not.

Your man-made definition of God as "infinite" has no merit. You are forcing a meaning on it to get it to fit your pantheist framework and I'm not buying it.

Time exists because God created it as part of His creation of the heaven and the earth.

God's Truth

Great food for thought. There is truth to God not being able to be contained because He is infinite. I distinctly remember when I had my spiritual awakening the idea that the universe is rapidly expanding at exponentially faster and faster rates. It's like a runaway high score on a Nintendo game where the value and meaning of everything is forever getting higher and higher at blinding rates too alarming for a human mouth to speak. No human can even begin to approach it. There are no words that can describe the power and the feeling of worth that it contains. It arches across all dimensions of space and time and weaves itself through all the nooks and crannies that we didn't even know were there. God stretches beyond forever. It doesn't make any sense but I am so glad it has touched my life. Once that happened I was totally powerless. It started like a trickle of water but then turned into Niagra Falls being dumped in a bottle cap. It was an outpouring from depths unexpected and heights unheralded. My life has been impacted for the better and I will never be the same. The feeling one gets is that this is supposed to be shared freely to all. I have been called to stand up an speak and I can't stop, won't stop. It has overtaken me. My cup overflows (Psalm 23:5).

What is a shame is that you use scripture here and there, and then you speak against some of those scriptures, which makes a nullifying to you.

Mark 7:13 Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that."

Deuteronomy 4:2 Deuteronomy 5:32 So be careful to do what the LORD your God has commanded you; do not turn aside to the right or to the left. “Every word of God is flawless: he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

As Peter told the Jewish council in Acts 5:29, “We ought to obey God rather than men”.

God's Truth

Right on. I think we are approaching a mystery here and I don't want to imply everything I say is the absolute truth because as suggested, it is relative. And who is to say that the truth I think I have is not temporary or will not shift with increased understanding? My aim here is to propose that time is one of the many barriers that tricks us into believing we are separate and apart from God.

Stay ONLY with the Word of God as is written in the Holy Bible, and you will stop being tossed like an infant. Is that what you like? Do you like being an infant?

Ephesians 4:14 Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming.

2 Corinthians 11:3
I am afraid, however, that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent's cunning, your minds may be led astray from your simple and pure devotion to Christ.

God's Truth

The point that I was trying to make, which is real hard with a dense guy like you, is that God is NOT part of His own creation. God has always existed and His creation has not.

Your man-made definition of God as "infinite" has no merit. You are forcing a meaning on it to get it to fit your pantheist framework and I'm not buying it.

Time exists because God created it as part of His creation of the heaven and the earth.

You have your false teachings too. It is like an older brother trying to teach a younger brother...except they both have no father to teach them.

God's Truth

Both your Gods are fantasies.

My beliefs are proven by scripture and experience and knowledge. Both your beliefs are taught by mere men, they are as the air.

God's Truth

No the real lie is that we are worthless. We treat it like it's no big deal even though its ravaged the earth and has caused untold apocalypse, cataclysm and holocaust on the human race. All that fear and pain and misery and suffering and guilt and shame gets passed down through the generations through and affects us until this very day. Would you knowingly pass that down to your own children if you had the opportunity to do something about it? Wouldn't that be enabling destruction of this precious planet which we call home and adding detriment and injury to our descendants? You can't honestly tell me that isn't disgustingly horrid. It is an abomination on a globally seismic scale. How much longer are we going to allow this to continue to happen?

You are worthless and even as mistaken and deadly as those who have killed, and as those who are killed.

Being killed and killing is not the deciding factor.

Being saved by obeying the Truth, the Life, and the Way is the difference.

Prizebeatz1

So God is not infinite by your standards. You obviously don't know God. Otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation.