Jesus is God.

marhig

Bs"d

He is not. There is only ONE God, and that is Y-H-W-H. Besides Him there is no God:

Who is the God of Israel? The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob?

Christianity is very confused about this. A confusion also caused by bad Bible translations. In almost all translations the four lettered name of God, Y-H-W-H, which appears in the Hebrew Bible almost 7000 times, is not mentioned, but replaced by "the LORD".

But here are some Biblical texts which point out WHO is the God of Israel. In these verses the letters of the name of God are written, like in the original Hebrew.

Exodus 29:46 “They will know that I am Y-H-W-H their God, who brought them out of Egypt so that I might dwell among them. I am Y-H-W-H their God.”

Numbers 15:41 “I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of Egypt to be your God. I am Y-H-W-H your God.”

Deuteronomy 10:20-21 “Fear Y-H-W-H your God and serve him. Hold fast to him and take your oaths in his name. He is your praise; he is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes.”

Joshua 24:18 “We too will serve Y-H-W-H , because he is our God.”

II Samuel 22:32 “For who is God besides Y-H-W-H ?”

I Chronicles 16:14 “He is Y-H-W-H our God; his judgments are in all the earth”

II Chronicles 13:10 “As for us, Y-H-W-H is our God, and we have not forsaken him”

Psalm 31:14 “But I trust in you, O Y-H-W-H; I say, "You are my God.”

Psalm 89:6 “For who in the skies above can compare with Y-H-W-H? Who is like Y-H-W-H among the heavenly beings?”

Psalm 91:2 “I will say of Y-H-W-H , "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”

Psalm 100:3 “Know that Y-H-W-H is God. It is he who made us.”

Psalm 105:7 “He is Y-H-W-H our God; his judgments are in all the earth;”

Psalm 118:27 “Y-H-W-H is God, and he has made his light shine upon us.”

Psalm 140:6 “O Y-H-W-H, I say to you, "You are my God”

Isaiah 25:1 “O Y-H-W-H, you are my God.”

Isaiah 41:13 “For I am Y-H-W-H , your God;”

Isaiah 43:3 “For I am Y-H-W-H , your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;”

Isaiah 51:15 “For I am Y-H-W-H your God, who churns up the sea so that its waves roar- Y-H-W-H Almighty is his name”

Jeremiah 3:22-23 “Yes, we will come to you, for you are Y-H-W-H our God”

Jeremiah 10:10 “But Y-H-W-H is the true God; he is the living God, the eternal King.;”

Jeremiah 31:18 “Restore me, and I will return, because you are Y-H-W-H my God.”

Habakkuk 1:12 “O Y-H-W-H, are you not from everlasting? My God, my Holy One, we will not die.”

And is there, except for this God Y-H-W-H, any other god?

Deuteronomy 4:35 “You were shown these things so that you might know that Y-H-W-H is God; besides him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39 “Acknowledge and take to heart this day that Y-H-W-H is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

II Samuel 7:22 “How great you are, O Sovereign Y-H-W-H! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

I Kings 8:60 “so that all the peoples of the earth may know that Y-H-W-H is God and that there is no other.”

I Chronicles 17:20 “There is no one like you, O Y-H-W-H, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

II Chronicles 6:14 “O Y-H-W-H, God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven or on earth.”

Nehemiah 9:6 “You alone are Y-H-W-H.”

Isaiah 45:21-23 “You are my witnesses," declares Y-H-W-H, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me."

Isaiah 44:6 “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 45:5-6 “I am Y-H-W-H , and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me."

Isaiah 45:21-23 “Declare what is to be, present it- let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, Y-H-W-H? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.”

Joel 2:27 “Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am Y-H-W-H your God, and that there is no other;”

Exodus 20:1-3 “And God spoke all these words: "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.
Your absolutely right, there is only one God, and Jesus isn't God. He is the son of God. There is no God the son in the Bible and Jesus went to God always in prayer and for guidance, even saying that everything he speaks is what God gives him to say, he even said God was his God also.

There is only one God, not three in one, and God is also the God of Jesus Christ.

Elia

Which of these people are God's true people?

Bs"d

The Jews are God's people. The Christians are lawless pagans who have thrown God's laws overboard, and replaced them with paganism, and who practice idolatry by worshipping a dead carpenter.

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!”

Joshua 24:14-15

keypurr

Are you separate FROM you ? That is what you are trying to convince folks , and YOU are wrong.

Nope, I am not. Jesus was a man, he was born and came into existence then. However the express image of God, a spirit being, came down and dwelled in Jesus. The spirit became flesh. God is a spirit not a man. His son was his first creation for all things were created through him. That son at the creation was NOT Jesus.

marhig

Bs"d

The Jews are God's people. The Christians are lawless pagans who have thrown God's laws overboard, and replaced them with paganism, and who practice idolatry by worshipping a dead carpenter.

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!”

Joshua 24:14-15

I only worship God, as Jesus taught me to, Jesus never told us to worship him, he ran away when they tried to make him a king, he loved God with all his heart, those who worshipped him, worshipped the spirit of God in him. All those who are born Jewish aren't true Jews, and all those who are gentiles that have been grafted in belong to God. It's the heart condition that counts, not how we worship outwardly in the flesh.

Jesus taught that those who truly worship the father worship him in spirit and in truth, it's not where we worship but how we worship.

By the way, he's not a dead carpenter, he's the living son of God, and whether you like it or not, he is the Christ.

keypurr

Jesus' body possessed by the Christ spirit?????

Jesus wasn't possessed by anything, he was anointed of God by the holy spirit and was the Christ because he was anointed.

Acts 10:38 disagrees with you. Jesus received the Holy Spirit and POWER.
What do you think the POWER is? Hint: Heb 1:3

Elia

When you accept Jesus the Christ as your God and Lord, you, Ben Masada, will know what He has done and will not have to ask anybody about it.

The same goes for Israel, until Israel accepts her Suffering Messiah, she will not see her King.

Bs"d

Israels God is Y-H-W-H, and nobody else.

Israel is not going to follow a messiah who didn't fulfil the messianic prophecies.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5

marhig

Acts 10:38 disagrees with you. Jesus received the Holy Spirit and POWER.
What do you think the POWER is? Hint: Heb 1:3

Possessed makes it sound like he was controlled by an evil spirit!

The power is the full strength of the holy spirit

Elia

I only worship God, as Jesus taught me to, Jesus never told us to worship him, he ran away when they tried to make him a king, he loved God with all his heart, those who worshipped him, worshipped the spirit of God in him.

Bs"d

Worshipping a human being is idolatry, whether or not you "worship the spirit of God in him" or not:

"You saw no form of any kind the day Y-H-W-H spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below. And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things Y-H-W-H your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven."
Deut 4:15-19

All those who are born Jewish aren't true Jews, and all those who are gentiles that have been grafted in belong to God. It's the heart condition that counts, not how we worship outwardly in the flesh.

What counts is what you do. Jews do the laws of God. Christians have thrown the laws of God overboard, and do paganism. And they worship a human being. (maybe you not, but 99% of the Christians do).

So Christians are pagan lawless idol worshippers.

Of course they do not "belong to God".

The Jews do. The real Jews, not the pagans who call themselves Jews.

By the way, he's not a dead carpenter, he's the living son of God, and whether you like it or not, he is the Christ.

He was not the messiah, because he didn't fulfil the messianic prophecies.

The real messiah when he comes, will fulfil the messianic prophecies.

Everybody can claim to be the messiah.

Only the messiah can fulfil the messianic prophecies.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

keypurr

That He is the Creator of everything.

Colossians 1:16 --- For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him

Colossians 1:17 --- And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

This speaks of the EXPRESS IMAGE, not Jesus.

Elia

The same goes for Israel, until Israel accepts her Suffering Messiah, she will not see her King.

Bs"d

There is no "suffering messiah" in the Hebrew Bible.

Just doesn't exist.

For the finer details look here: http://Isaiah53.notlong.com

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"

marhig

Bs"d

Worshipping a human being is idolatry, whether or not you "worship the spirit of God in him" or not:

"You saw no form of any kind the day Y-H-W-H spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below. And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things Y-H-W-H your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven."
Deut 4:15-19

What counts is what you do. Jews do the laws of God. Christians have thrown the laws of God overboard, and do paganism. And they worship a human being. (maybe you not, but 99% of the Christians do).

So Christians are pagan lawless idol worshippers.

Of course they do not "belong to God".

The Jews do. The real Jews, not the pagans who call themselves Jews.

He was not the messiah, because he didn't fulfil the messianic prophecies.

The real messiah when he comes, will fulfil the messianic prophecies.

Everybody can claim to be the messiah.

Only the messiah can fulfil the messianic prophecies.

I don't worship Jesus, I worship God Jesus himself said this

Luke 4

And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

He said that we are only to worship and serve God, I don't pray to Jesus, i pray to God.

Do you obey every single law of God yourself? Every single one? Because if you don't, then you have no right condemning others, you don't know their hearts, and only God is the righteous judge. And yes we should obey the laws of God, I believe that, but the laws of God are to cleanse the heart. And if we are led by the spirit we are being cleansed by the spirit as long as we obey. If we listen to the spirit, he will teach us to obey God and we have free will to choose whether we serve the flesh or we serve God. And God will judge us.

By the way, you never answered my question,

Which is better, to be circumcised of the heart, or to be circumcised of the flesh?

keypurr

Your absolutely right, there is only one God, and Jesus isn't God. He is the son of God. There is no God the son in the Bible and Jesus went to God always in prayer and for guidance, even saying that everything he speaks is what God gives him to say, he even said God was his God also.

There is only one God, not three in one, and God is also the God of Jesus Christ.

AMEN, AMEN

keypurr

Possessed makes it sound like he was controlled by an evil spirit!

The power is the full strength of the holy spirit

The spirit son was given the POWER and fullness of the Father. Jesus did not do anything special until God declared him as his son with the Dove. Jesus BECAME the Christ, he was not BORN the Christ. God created all through his spirit son (Christ).

marhig

The spirit son was given the POWER and fullness of the Father. Jesus did not do anything special until God declared him as his son with the Dove. Jesus BECAME the Christ, he was not BORN the Christ. God created all through his spirit son (Christ).

Jesus had strength of the spirit as a child and was strong in spirit by the age of 12

Luke 2

And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.

6days

Your absolutely right, there is only one God, and Jesus isn't God.
Then you must have multiple Gods??
The Father calls the Son "God" in Heb.1:8.
In Isaiah, Jesus is called the mighty God..... Do you believe there is an almighty God and then a mighty God?
Col. 1:16 tells us everything was created by Him? Did Jesus create Himself? Or is Jesus the uncreated, eternal God who is worthy of worship by humans and angels?

Throughout both OT and NT we see that Jesus is God. Jesus has every attribute that God the Father does.
Jesus is omnipotent
He has "all authority"...Matthew 28:18

Jesus is omnipresent
"Where 2 or 3...I am there" Matt. 18:20

Jesus is omniscient.
John 1:48-50 Jesus knew where Nathaniel was.

Jesus is called God.
"Of the Son he(God the Father) says, "Thy throne oh God..."" Heb. 1:8
And,
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1
So the Word WAS GOD...... then compare to v14... the Word became human

Jesus is also called 'Lord'. Matt. 22:43-45

Jesus is the 'King of kings and Lord of lords'. Rev. 19:16

Jesus receives worship from angels and humans
.."Let all the angels of God worship Him" Heb. 1:6
And...
"At the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow, of those who are in Heaven, and those on earth, and under the earth."
Phil. 2:10

Jesus claimed to be equal to his father.
"I and the Father are one."
John 10:30

Jesus is the mighty God and the everlasting Father
Is.9:6

Jesus is the Creator. Col. 1:16

Jesus forgives sin Luke 7:48

Prizebeatz1

Jesus is God.

The Word, which is GOD, is infinite being. This infinite being added to Himself a human nature and body which are not infinite, obviously. That which has a beginning is finite.
Yet, this unification which took place in time, nevertheless, will endure for eternity future.

'eternity' and 'infinity' are not always used interchangeably and do not always mean the same thing.

How can anything be added to what is infinite? We've assumed that what is infinite is not already infinite. It doesn't work no matter how we slice it.......

Wait a minute guys. I think I found an imperfection. I don't claim to have all the answers or maybe I'm wrong? Let's see if that's the case. The issue is this: as previously discussed if the universe is expanding then there is an implication that the universe is not already infinite? I know this beginning to approach a mystery that man will probably never understand but that doesn't stop me from exploring the implications. I need some feedback and I welcome any input on this please (let's keep it constructive).

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Last edited:

Elia

I don't pray to Jesus, i pray to God.

Bs"d

Don't think he was the messiah, because he wasn't. He didn't fulfil the messianic prophecies.

Do you obey every single law of God yourself? Every single one?

Every one that can be done. Some, like the animal sacrifices cannot be done now.

Because if you don't, then you have no right condemning others, you don't know their hearts, and only God is the righteous judge.

I can very well judge somebody who throws God's laws overboard and replaces them with paganism. Especially when they then think they are the chosen people.

Somebody has to warn them.

And yes we should obey the laws of God, I believe that, but the laws of God are to cleanse the heart. And if we are led by the spirit we are being cleansed by the spirit as long as we obey. If we listen to the spirit, he will teach us to obey God and we have free will to choose whether we serve the flesh or we serve God. And God will judge us.

The above is a lot of dribble in order to justify the fact that you are lawless.

By the way, you never answered my question,

Which is better, to be circumcised of the heart, or to be circumcised of the flesh?

They are both good. But I know that a Jew who doesn't do circumcision of the flesh, he'll get terribly punished.

I also know that non-Jews who circumcise their flesh, they are often spared horrible deadly diseases. The circumcision in the flesh has in the last decades, saved MILLIONS of lives.

For the finer details look HERE.

"Thus says Y-H-W-H: ‘In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.”
Zech 8:23