Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
[John 1:18 KJV] 18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him].

[Genesis 32:30 KJV] 30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

God, is the Father of Jesus; and Jesus is the Only Begotten Son of God.

Face the Music.

=M=

They Say they want the Kingdom, but they don't want God in it.

=======================================

MUSIC!!!

The Wanderer - U2 and Johnny Cash

God's Truth

That verse in Isaiah is speaking of Mahershalalhashbaz.

See;

[Isaiah 8:3 KJV] 3 And I went unto the prophetess; and she conceived, and bare a son. Then said the LORD to me, Call his name Mahershalalhashbaz.

Or, did you already know that?

Mahershalalhashbaz is known by the Name, Immanuel.

[Isaiah 7:14 KJV] 14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

[Isaiah 8:8 KJV] 8 And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach [even] to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.

Jesus is known by the Name, Emmanuel;

[Matthew 1:23 KJV] 23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

=M=

Be more careful of what you accuse others of saying. Where did I say there were three Gods?

It did not happen.

There are three, and the three are One and the same God.

As for the rest of what you said, I am not sure what you think you have disproved.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I get that you believe in Three Gods, But where does the Bible say there are Three Gods?

=M=

Because mine says that there is Only one God, and He doesn't want people worshiping others.

It also says, Jesus is His Son.

God's Truth

[John 1:18 KJV] 18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him].

Do you think that you have nullified what Jesus says? Jesus says when you see him, you have seen the Father.

Why don't you accept what Jesus says?

[Genesis 32:30 KJV] 30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

Jesus is God made visible.

God, is the Father of Jesus; and Jesus is the Only Begotten Son of God.

Face the Music.

There are three, and the three are One and the same.

=M=

They Say they want the Kingdom, but they don't want God in it.

That is strange. Where do you get such strange teachings?

God's Truth

I get that you believe in Three Gods, But where does the Bible say there are Three Gods?

=M=

Because mine says that there is Only one God, and He doesn't want people worshiping others.

It also says, Jesus is His Son.

Why do you keep speaking untruth about what I said?

Where did I say there were three Gods?

I plainly said that there are three, and the three are One and the same.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Why do you keep speaking untruth about what I said?

Where did I say there were three Gods?

I plainly said that there are three, and the three are One and the same.

Your logic, Is So Logical.

=M=

So, do you believe that when Jacob saw God, "Face to Face", he really was Seeing and Wrestling with Jesus, and Not Jahovah?

Oh, Everyone Left, guess they don't like this conversation.

God's Truth

Your logic, Is So Logical.
It is what the Bible says.
=M=

So, do you believe that when Jacob saw God, "Face to Face", he really was Seeing and Wrestling with Jesus, and Not Jahovah?
Jesus is God.

Oh, Everyone Left, guess they don't like this conversation.
I do not think you should speak for everyone.

John, was written so much longer after Matthew and Mark, that I honestly think it was Written by the Catholic Church Fathers.It also looks like the Author Ripped off Genesis Chapter one, to write the First chapter of John.
That is merely worthless speculations.

Tell me, do you believe you are saved? If yes, do you believe you have the Holy Spirit?

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
It is what the Bible says.

Yes, the Bible does mention Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit/ Ghost.

Jesus is God.

Bible Verse?

I do not think you should speak for everyone.

Right!!! That's what I keep saying!!!

That is merely worthless speculations.

That it was Written later than Genesis? Nope.

Tell me, do you believe you are saved? If yes, do you believe you have the Holy Spirit?

I believe in God, and His son Jesus Christ. I fear God, and Follow His Commandments.

What does that Tell you Doctor?

Did I make it to the Party in the Sky Yet?

=M=

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
[Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV] 7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

I'm saying, All Spirit is the Holy Spirit.

All Spirit and Power are God's, and Are part of Him.

=M=

God's Truth

[Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV] 7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

I'm saying, All Spirit is the Holy Spirit.

All Spirit and Power are God's, and Are part of Him.

=M=

So then, you do not believe you have been given another Spirit when you were saved is that what you are saying?

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
What I'm saying, is the Holy Spirit is Within you From the Day you First Exist.

[Eph 2:4-8 KJV] 4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 6 And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus: 7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:

Note how this section of the Bible, Seems to speak of Jesus and God, like they were two Separate People?

=M=

[Rom 10:9 KJV] 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

God, saved Jesus From Death, not Jesus.

Makes sense right?
I mean, Logically.

God's Truth

What I'm saying, is the Holy Spirit is Within you From the Day you First Exist.

[Eph 2:4-8 KJV] 4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 6 And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus: 7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:

Note how this section of the Bible, Seems to speak of Jesus and God, like they were two Separate People?

=M=
Will you please answer the question?
So then, you do not believe you have been given another Spirit when you were saved is that what you are saying?

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I guess I don't understand your Question.

=M=

Can you explain what you mean?

And what is this? The Day people only answer your Questions, and you Don't answer theirs?